Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mini Nile River on Saturn Moon

saturn titan cassini nasa

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Hi WhiteUnicorn
Theory was proposed by  James Lovelock. Its interesting theory. You can read it on wiki. Many interesting raised questions. Why planktons are gathering where we have Ozone hole? Like platelets in blood. Is rivers blood stream of earth? If we have just more oxygen in our athmosphere we would have fire around globe which they would never end. How come that salt in Ocean was right so life could evolve? If you are familiar with concept of black and white daisy. Sun brights more earth produce white diasy. Sun brights less earth produce black daisy. Its theory where life doesnt adopt to enviroment but rather create enviroment. Earth without life would look like Mars or Venera.

Life can effect on temperature of earth. Then sceptics often said : Oh when is meeting of life on Earth about regulating temperature? I said : When is meeting in our body to regulate temperature of our body? Earth right now should be on -20 C as I heard without life on earth because Sun is about 6000 C.(???) So is life a cure? Self mechanism for healing Earth. Are we part of that super organism? Is intelligence cure? Are we disease, tumor perhaps? Is plasma life form role as protein role , enzyms role in our body?
Trees on north are darker then trees south. Why? So they could collect more sun.
Iron in Earth, iron on our blood. EM field connection to DNA. EM field connection to protection of solar winds. Everything is right so you and I could live. I could add to that moon but that would be enough imo so you can get a picture.

I can add to that plasma life form. So if such life lives is sun alive? Sun is a star, star is plasma.

Furthermore I notice one thing. B)  Some geological mechanism are only observed on Earth and Titan. So...

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#17    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 December 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hi WhiteUnicorn
Theory was proposed by  James Lovelock. Its interesting theory. You can read it on wiki. Many interesting raised questions. Why planktons are gathering where we have Ozone hole? Like platelets in blood. Is rivers blood stream of earth? If we have just more oxygen in our athmosphere we would have fire around globe which they would never end. How come that salt in Ocean was right so life could evolve? If you are familiar with concept of black and white daisy. Sun brights more earth produce white diasy. Sun brights less earth produce black daisy. Its theory where life doesnt adopt to enviroment but rather create enviroment. Earth without life would look like Mars or Venera.

Life can effect on temperature of earth. Then sceptics often said : Oh when is meeting of life on Earth about regulating temperature? I said : When is meeting in our body to regulate temperature of our body? Earth right now should be on -20 C as I heard without life on earth because Sun is about 6000 C.(???) So is life a cure? Self mechanism for healing Earth. Are we part of that super organism? Is intelligence cure? Are we disease, tumor perhaps? Is plasma life form role as protein role , enzyms role in our body?
Trees on north are darker then trees south. Why? So they could collect more sun.
Iron in Earth, iron on our blood. EM field connection to DNA. EM field connection to protection of solar winds. Everything is right so you and I could live. I could add to that moon but that would be enough imo so you can get a picture.

I can add to that plasma life form. So if such life lives is sun alive? Sun is a star, star is plasma.

Furthermore I notice one thing. B)  Some geological mechanism are only observed on Earth and Titan. So...

Thanks L :)

One thing for sure every in the microcosm and macrocosm are united in the way they work in the cycles of forming life,  if you stand back and take a real look at it from a distance.  Mystical concept as above, so below! Very true few see the truth behind it.

#18    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,215 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 December 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Do you know concept of Gaia theory?
Yes, Lovelock proposes that the Earth is a self regulating system, he does not propose that the Earth is actually a living thing. There is a huge difference.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#19    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 34,215 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 December 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

In title said Cassini but in article it said Cassini-Huygens mission. Huygens fits better imo because in the end he was one to discover moon Titan. Beside pendulum clock invention and his experiment with Sirius star.
What Cassini has to do with Titan?
You really don't know what you are talking about do you?

The Huygens probe was carried to Titan by Cassini.

Huygens mission lasted only a few hours. That probe is long since dead.

The radar map image (which this topic was supposed to be about before you started spouting your pseudo-scientific, nonsensical clap-trap) was made by the Cassini craft which is still operating, so the title is perfectly correct.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#20    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 16 December 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

You really don't know what you are talking about do you?

The Huygens probe was carried to Titan by Cassini.

Huygens mission lasted only a few hours. That probe is long since dead.

The radar map image (which this topic was supposed to be about before you started spouting your pseudo-scientific, nonsensical clap-trap) was made by the Cassini craft which is still operating, so the title is perfectly correct.

To tell you the truth I dont follow much news about NASA mission with so much attention. Thanks for explaining.
Anyway Cassini is just another astronomer or he did introduce something new?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#21    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 16 December 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Yes, Lovelock proposes that the Earth is a self regulating system, he does not propose that the Earth is actually a living thing. There is a huge difference.

But to self regulate it Earth created life. Earth is in fact super organism. Thats how it is proposed.
So if there Earth created life for own benefits so could Titan.

#22    TheMolePatrol

TheMolePatrol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

That Huygens probe was sorta ghetto, wish NASA would have developed the whole package. But interesting none the less, I think I remember reading about how it only transmitted back half the data or something, the other half was lost.

That Gaia theory is interesting, sounds like a good way of comparing how both extreames (hot and cold) on Earth can harbor different kinds of life. And they are not interchangeable. Meaning Earth has its own range for life, and so may Titan, but they are probably not interchangeable. So therefore we shouldn't go out searching for life strictly based on Earth's requirements. Am I getting that correctly? If so I wanna use that concept when trying to open people's minds to the possibilities of life.

Has anyone heard of Zoo Hypothesis? That too is an interesting possibility, proposing that aliens may choose NOT to contact us because they would rather keep us "preserved and uncontacted". Much in the same way we wouldnt kneel down to a spider and show it how to use a smartphone.

My religion is the Universe. So much is unknown, yet you can see it in plain view. If you need an explanation on why life might choose not to contact us, Google "zoo hypothesis"!

#23    Pyridium

Pyridium

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

What is the purpose of life?  Life is a filter.  Life absorbs energy to live.  Some life developed the ability to consume other life forms and "filter" needed neutrients for continued and sustainable life while discarding usless or harmful elements or compounds.  From the single cell amebae to a human body, all they do is filter elements and compounds found on earth.

The Earth also filters different elements and compounds.  The heat from the center lets elements form into pools.  Gold atoms stick easier to other gold atoms.  The Earth filters and mixes elements all the time while we have a hot core.  When the earth cools, all filtering ends.

I could go on forever, but it was plant life that filtered the atmosphere and obsorbed CO2 while giving off a new byproduct...oxygen.  Without oxygen, we might have very few life species on earth.

Earth is not a living thing, but it sure mimics one.

#24    TheMolePatrol

TheMolePatrol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Here's a video talking about the probe landing on Titan, shows some pictures

My religion is the Universe. So much is unknown, yet you can see it in plain view. If you need an explanation on why life might choose not to contact us, Google "zoo hypothesis"!

#25    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

View PostPyridium, on 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

What is the purpose of life?  Life is a filter.  Life absorbs energy to live.  Some life developed the ability to consume other life forms and "filter" needed neutrients for continued and sustainable life while discarding usless or harmful elements or compounds.  From the single cell amebae to a human body, all they do is filter elements and compounds found on earth.

The Earth also filters different elements and compounds.  The heat from the center lets elements form into pools.  Gold atoms stick easier to other gold atoms.  The Earth filters and mixes elements all the time while we have a hot core.  When the earth cools, all filtering ends.

I could go on forever, but it was plant life that filtered the atmosphere and obsorbed CO2 while giving off a new byproduct...oxygen.  Without oxygen, we might have very few life species on earth.

Earth is not a living thing, but it sure mimics one.

When comparing geological processes, plants, microbes, animals you discover it is hard to come to a standard definition, that fits all of them,  for life itself!  I see where some people disagree since it's like intelligent or just conscious aware animals,  where do you draw the lines and how can you measure consciousness of a different species.  That's a subject for philosophers to argue, but it all comes down to an individual's personal definition of what they consider LIFE to be.  By general definition  earth is not a living thing but it sure mimics one is so true.

#26    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,917 posts

• States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

- Antisthenes.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:16 AM

This is actually really interesting..

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#27    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:24 AM

View PostPyridium, on 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

The Earth also filters different elements and compounds.

There is philosophers who claim that our brain is filter. Because if we realy understood and percive and observed what is all around us we would become loonatics.
Brain in sense is silencer. Is that okay analogy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users