Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Secret Of The Pyramid.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1    KrowMax

KrowMax

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

• Evil Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:08 AM

Could You Imagine How Ancient Egyptians made there great Pyramid.
Could be possible that people build that at that time..?

Attached File  1232131.jpeg   8.44K   17 downloadsAttached File  1232131.jpeg   8.44K   17 downloads

I think that pyramid holds many secret inside it but people did discovered it yet ..Could Anyone discover the true secret of pyramid..Think of it ...It will be the greatest discovery ever...

Evil Person Listen To Evil Ideas And Liars Listen To Lies

#2    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:06 PM

This video reveals the secrets of the pyramids! maybe...... Yes I know it's not Anglish, but I put it here because it is not some tired old Discovery or Natgeo documentary that we all saw a million times. Also Hawass only for a few seconds (it was impossible not to have him at all back in the days).  What is missing from this video is that in GP is stasis chamber for god Khonsu......

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 14 December 2012 - 03:11 PM.

#3    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostKrowMax, on 14 December 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

I think that pyramid holds many secret inside it but people did discovered it yet ..Could Anyone discover the true secret of pyramid..Think of it ...It will be the greatest discovery ever...

Yes quite possible for the people of the time to build it.  In fact with the discoveries of the worker camps and the ramp on the south side of the pyramid it is pretty much assured that they did build it.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#4    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,430 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 14 December 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

This video reveals the secrets of the pyramids! maybe...... Yes I know it's not Anglish, but I put it here because it is not some tired old Discovery or Natgeo documentary that we all saw a million times. Also Hawass only for a few seconds (it was impossible not to have him at all back in the days).  What is missing from this video is that in GP is stasis chamber for god Khonsu......

I am unable to watch you tube here so I can not, at this time, comment on the supposed secrets it talks about.  I can say though that there is no evidence that the Great Pyramid was ever a stasis chamber.

Edited by Quaentum, 14 December 2012 - 05:11 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#5    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 14 December 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

I am unable to watch you tube here so I can not, at this time, comment on the supposed secrets it talks about.  I can say though that there is no evidence that the Great Pyramid was ever a stasis chamber.
Not in the science fiction meaning. It comes from description of GP as being Osiris, and this - Osiris is the sun's light in the moon. To me the moon is manifested as Khonsu, and Khonsu is to Osiris as Horus is to Ra. Though all are one, all manifestations of Ra-Horakhty-Aton. In GP sleeps a god waiting to be resurected. This god is Osiris who will be resurected as Khonsu. When Khonsu wakes and emerges when the world is turmoil and darkness, then he will wake Horus and the sun will be re-born and the world saved. So, not December 21, but December 25, the birthday of the sun, of Kharpokrat who is Horus who is Ra-Horakhty-Aton who is God.

Attention! this is not my theory, honestly, it is simply for amusement, I hope.......

#6    Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• "Anti-Americanism is a pure totalitarian concept. The very notion is idiotic."

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

There are many theoretical methods as to how The Great Pyramids of Egypt were procreated, all pragmatical. Not one containing the foolheaded idea that some other worldly being came down to help the Egyptians create such an amazing World Wonder. I truly hope this isn't what you are trying to insinuate, either.

edit: Oh, wait... must have been the work of Anunnaki!

Edited by xTc i_i, 16 December 2012 - 05:14 AM.

Undated letter from J.F.K. said:

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten."

#7    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostKrowMax, on 14 December 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

Attachment 1232131.jpegAttachment 1232131.jpeg

Claims throughout history have been that mankind had help from the stars, building the pyramids and other monumental structures around the globe, while in the form of those who had at one time crash-landed or fallen from grace.  Others say it was the influence of the one and only God.   Some disagree entirely and say mankind did this all alone, whether explained or not, through sheer determination, will power and technology of the time.  One way or another, it wasn’t so easy that some old cave man could have done it.

I speak for myself to say that I support the theory that other life forms do exist out there, somewhere in the infinite, regardless of any possible influence on humanity.   This planet space ship Earth is spinning upon the axis in a daily rotation that can be measured at an average rate of over 1500 arc feet/sec, equaling over 1000 mph.  A yearly average of distance in displacement while orbiting the sun can be calculated at a velocity of over 70.000 mph.  The sun is moving at an even more incredible rate of speed while circumnavigating one spiral arm of the galactic core, dragging the Earth and the entire solar system along, as well.  It is safe to say that we are moving along at a phenomenal rate of speed throughout the Universe, every moment of every day.

I ask you to contemplate for yourself.  How many other worlds could make up the great beyond?  My opinion is that surely we're not alone. What do you think?  How many stars are in the night sky?  Wouldn’t it seem selfish and somewhat naïve to assume we are the only beings, the only life forms anywhere, while considering the billions of other planets and celestial objects within the whole cosmos?  Personally, I find it very unlikely and do not support that idea.  It appears to me, the odds are far better that other civilizations, maybe some even more advanced than our modern day technology do in fact exist elsewhere, somewhere in the universe.  If this is the truth and a fact, then that would make them alien to us.  Related in time and body, or not, we as a human race would be born of the soil on this a different world.

Strange as it may sound, this is just another example for the reader to choose to consider the possibilities or not.  Today’s science fiction always seems to keep winding up tomorrows reality.  Abracadabra, just like that, believe it or not, there it is, accepted fact.  It seems to me that sometimes people of the world can be a little close-minded.  I know, I can.  

Ancient Egyptian legend claims the pyramids contain a vast unending library of knowledge.  One riddle told by the Great Sphinx to the ‘passer-by’ says ‘Everyone fears time, but even time fears the pyramids’. This is why. Thutmose IV listened up and cleared away the sand all right. Guess what he found lying at the bottom line?  

Legends only remain to tell the tale of unknown mysteries in history, still concealed in ultimate secrecy, left from an ancient bygone time. Life as an Egyptian god was said to include a gateway to infinite, an all seeing eye of wisdom, and the never-ending power to live forever…

Magic is most definitely in the eye of the beholder.  Let me assure you, seeing it and believing it may be two different things.  Nevertheless, opinion can be irrelevant with the reality at hand.  Sometimes science steals the show and illusion becomes real.  Allow me to explain my reasoning.

Let’s consider a few inventions of mankind, such as gunpowder, wicked science.  Many wizards and/or clever chemists throughout history used this powerful magic of science, and others, as well.  Such convincing awesome power formed of the earth and fire, once able to be wielded by the hand of mankind, literally destroyed mountainsides in its way.  It didn’t take long to figure out how to properly launch exploding projectiles.  Imagine the first time a crude form of fuel was properly primed into a hand-made pumping apparatus, and then set to fire. This very dangerous trick, the somewhat controllable flamethrower was a very powerful science, which the audience better behold immediately.  Now put it on wheels like a chariot, and strap it to a painted and feathered horse.  Wait until dusk to light it and then swoop down the hillside, bringing it to bear on the city wall.  Presto, just like that, while in a blaze of glory, a powerful fire-breathing beast that won’t survive the battle.  As the smoke clears and the dust settles, the camera refocuses.  Behold the mighty dragon-slayer and future king.

Consider a moment the basic advancements in civilizations of mankind throughout history. Stone tools predated the discovery of soft metals such as copper, tin, and others. Fire is another tool of all periods in time. It can be controlled within mud and stone ovens to maintain a very high temperature when air is forced within.  While using the power of fire, air and water, thus allowing the minerals and elements of the Earth to be bended by the hand of mankind, the forge was born.  Hereafter came the dawn of the early blacksmiths and craftsman.  Casting bigger and better ideas they beat ore into iron, formed molds, and made tools.  Fact is that generation forged iron tools. The proof was turned into weapons that eventually oxidized and returned to the elements.  Of course gold, silver, bronze… do not rust…

Thousands of years ago during such an age of rapid industrial progression, a mostly forgotten era in civilization, journeyman carpenters and tradesman erected some of the most amazing wonders in the ancient world.  They were taught learned secrets, and trained to master engineering skills from the generations preceding them.  Those instructors and pioneers of that time tremendously advanced technical achievements and capabilities, whether with alien help or not, while on a grand scale when comparing the years surrounding the timetable.  Such was unequaled again until the arrival of today’s technology.  Their abilities to bend the elements of the Earth far surpassed that which credit is given unto them, while in respect to additional advancements in technology of that time and not just to mention the obvious erecting of the amazing structures remaining.  Just look at the many pyramid and temple sites, spread out throughout the entire world.  These magnificent monuments have for thousands of years been nothing more than skeletal ruins of the irremovable ancient evidence left on display.  There is indeed much more to the story, then meets the eye.  Their magic was science, and it was real, believe it or not.  

Progression of sheer will power and determination, leading up to this era in time, had allowed these ancient generations of mankind to work with the earth and the elements once more.  Hence, they furthered their knowledge and abilities in construction and engineering sciences of monumental proportions, some still unknown today.  

#8    Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

• "Anti-Americanism is a pure totalitarian concept. The very notion is idiotic."

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

View PostTime Spy, on 16 December 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Claims throughout history have been that mankind had help from the stars, building the pyramids and other monumental structures around the globe, while in the form of those who had at one time crash-landed or fallen from grace.  Others say it was the influence of the one and only God.   Some disagree entirely and say mankind did this all alone, whether explained or not, through sheer determination, will power and technology of the time.  One way or another, it wasn’t so easy that some old cave man could have done it.

I speak for myself to say that I support the theory that other life forms do exist out there, somewhere in the infinite, regardless of any possible influence on humanity.   This planet space ship Earth is spinning upon the axis in a daily rotation that can be measured at an average rate of over 1500 arc feet/sec, equaling over 1000 mph.  A yearly average of distance in displacement while orbiting the sun can be calculated at a velocity of over 70.000 mph.  The sun is moving at an even more incredible rate of speed while circumnavigating one spiral arm of the galactic core, dragging the Earth and the entire solar system along, as well.  It is safe to say that we are moving along at a phenomenal rate of speed throughout the Universe, every moment of every day.

I ask you to contemplate for yourself.  How many other worlds could make up the great beyond?  My opinion is that surely we're not alone. What do you think?  How many stars are in the night sky?  Wouldn’t it seem selfish and somewhat naďve to assume we are the only beings, the only life forms anywhere, while considering the billions of other planets and celestial objects within the whole cosmos?  Personally, I find it very unlikely and do not support that idea.  It appears to me, the odds are far better that other civilizations, maybe some even more advanced than our modern day technology do in fact exist elsewhere, somewhere in the universe.  If this is the truth and a fact, then that would make them alien to us.  Related in time and body, or not, we as a human race would be born of the soil on this a different world.

Strange as it may sound, this is just another example for the reader to choose to consider the possibilities or not.  Today’s science fiction always seems to keep winding up tomorrows reality.  Abracadabra, just like that, believe it or not, there it is, accepted fact.  It seems to me that sometimes people of the world can be a little close-minded.  I know, I can.  

Ancient Egyptian legend claims the pyramids contain a vast unending library of knowledge.  One riddle told by the Great Sphinx to the ‘passer-by’ says ‘Everyone fears time, but even time fears the pyramids’. This is why. Thutmose IV listened up and cleared away the sand all right. Guess what he found lying at the bottom line?  

Legends only remain to tell the tale of unknown mysteries in history, still concealed in ultimate secrecy, left from an ancient bygone time. Life as an Egyptian god was said to include a gateway to infinite, an all seeing eye of wisdom, and the never-ending power to live forever…

Magic is most definitely in the eye of the beholder.  Let me assure you, seeing it and believing it may be two different things.  Nevertheless, opinion can be irrelevant with the reality at hand.  Sometimes science steals the show and illusion becomes real.  Allow me to explain my reasoning.

Let’s consider a few inventions of mankind, such as gunpowder, wicked science.  Many wizards and/or clever chemists throughout history used this powerful magic of science, and others, as well.  Such convincing awesome power formed of the earth and fire, once able to be wielded by the hand of mankind, literally destroyed mountainsides in its way.  It didn’t take long to figure out how to properly launch exploding projectiles.  Imagine the first time a crude form of fuel was properly primed into a hand-made pumping apparatus, and then set to fire. This very dangerous trick, the somewhat controllable flamethrower was a very powerful science, which the audience better behold immediately.  Now put it on wheels like a chariot, and strap it to a painted and feathered horse.  Wait until dusk to light it and then swoop down the hillside, bringing it to bear on the city wall.  Presto, just like that, while in a blaze of glory, a powerful fire-breathing beast that won’t survive the battle.  As the smoke clears and the dust settles, the camera refocuses.  Behold the mighty dragon-slayer and future king.

Consider a moment the basic advancements in civilizations of mankind throughout history. Stone tools predated the discovery of soft metals such as copper, tin, and others. Fire is another tool of all periods in time. It can be controlled within mud and stone ovens to maintain a very high temperature when air is forced within.  While using the power of fire, air and water, thus allowing the minerals and elements of the Earth to be bended by the hand of mankind, the forge was born.  Hereafter came the dawn of the early blacksmiths and craftsman.  Casting bigger and better ideas they beat ore into iron, formed molds, and made tools.  Fact is that generation forged iron tools. The proof was turned into weapons that eventually oxidized and returned to the elements.  Of course gold, silver, bronze… do not rust…

Thousands of years ago during such an age of rapid industrial progression, a mostly forgotten era in civilization, journeyman carpenters and tradesman erected some of the most amazing wonders in the ancient world.  They were taught learned secrets, and trained to master engineering skills from the generations preceding them.  Those instructors and pioneers of that time tremendously advanced technical achievements and capabilities, whether with alien help or not, while on a grand scale when comparing the years surrounding the timetable.  Such was unequaled again until the arrival of today’s technology.  Their abilities to bend the elements of the Earth far surpassed that which credit is given unto them, while in respect to additional advancements in technology of that time and not just to mention the obvious erecting of the amazing structures remaining.  Just look at the many pyramid and temple sites, spread out throughout the entire world.  These magnificent monuments have for thousands of years been nothing more than skeletal ruins of the irremovable ancient evidence left on display.  There is indeed much more to the story, then meets the eye.  Their magic was science, and it was real, believe it or not.  

Progression of sheer will power and determination, leading up to this era in time, had allowed these ancient generations of mankind to work with the earth and the elements once more.  Hence, they furthered their knowledge and abilities in construction and engineering sciences of monumental proportions, some still unknown today.  

I'm not going to bother reading your entire post, it's far too long for my concern. I believe in extraterrestrial life, however, I DO believe that we as a species on this planet have NEVER encountered alien life form. The thought of a random E.T. species coming to Earth, helping with the creation of the pyramids is complete nonsense. There's no other way to put it, NONSENSE. You can sit there, twiddle your thumbs, and keep at the wishful thinking... but in reality there is no evidence of such things. Until proven otherwise, yes, The Great Pyramids of Egypt are in fact man made.

Edited by xTc i_i, 16 December 2012 - 05:50 AM.

"War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today."

#9    Time Spy

Time Spy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 352 posts

• Examining history delivers a clearer perspective on tomorrow, while providing a closer focus on the most important moment of all, right here and now.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostxTc i_i, on 16 December 2012 - 05:39 AM, said:

I'm not going to bother reading your entire post, it's far too long for my concern. Not once did I say I don't believe in extraterrestrial life, however, I DO believe that we as a species on this planet have NEVER encountered alien life form. The thought of a random E.T. species coming to Earth, helping with the creation of the pyramids is complete nonsense. There's no other way to put it, NONSENSE. You can sit there, twiddle your thumbs, and keep at the wishful thinking... but in reality there is no evidence of such things. Until proven otherwise, yes, The Great Pyramids of Egypt are in fact man made. Sorry, bud.

You know maybe you should take the time to read the entire post, because you obviously missed my point.  I do believe humans made the pyramids.  Debating on whether ET or God for that matter had a hand in on the engineering process or not was what I avoided.  I like to lend my perspective, and hold the right to form  my own opinion, obviously you as well.  I wasn't even quoting nor speaking to you, I was replying to what KnowMax had written.  Nevertheless, there is a lot more to the story than what meets the 'eye'.  If you don't mind, go ahead and read what I write before forming an opinion against what I say, it helps the debate not to get side tracked into a needless agravation.

#10    Collateral Damage

Collateral Damage

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

View PostTime Spy, on 16 December 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

You know maybe you should take the time to read the entire post, because you obviously missed my point.  I do believe humans made the pyramids.  Debating on whether ET or God for that matter had a hand in on the engineering process or not was what I avoided.  I like to lend my perspective, and hold the right to form  my own opinion, obviously you as well.  I wasn't even quoting nor speaking to you, I was replying to what KnowMax had written.  Nevertheless, there is a lot more to the story than what meets the 'eye'.  If you don't mind, go ahead and read what I write before forming an opinion against what I say, it helps the debate not to get side tracked into a needless agravation.
I actually just took the time to finish reading your post, and edit what I had said. That was my fault, and you have my apologies.

#11    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostTime Spy, on 16 December 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

This is all quite apparent except to modern man in his comfort and hubris. It's so much easier
to just chalk everything up to superstition than to get out there and do the research to learn the
truth.  If we ever do find the truth we'll find is was science (terrestrial or alien) that accomplished
these stupendous feats.  Superstition can not build, it can only destroy.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#12    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

I disagree with Alien Embryo.   Pyramids were build around the world, including in China.  We might assume there is a connection between these pyramids.   Orion seems important when figuring the alinement of at least some of these pyramid complexes.

http://www.ancient-w...uk/pyramids.htm

These formations which include circles, are about alinements and math and making measurements, which include alinement with earth based places and astrology and in some cases making calenders (measurements of time).

Edited by me-wonders, 16 December 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#13    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

View PostxTc i_i, on 16 December 2012 - 05:52 AM, said:

I actually just took the time to finish reading your post, and edit what I had said. That was my fault, and you have my apologies.

Boy oh boy, do I know that mistake and posting too soon.  I also know the frustration of reading through everything, and forgetting what I wanted to say.  I have given up on reading everything before I post, because I loose too many thoughts when I do that.  Better to error by posting too soon, and going back to edit.

#14    me-wonders

me-wonders

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

The sphinx is sitting in front of the pyramid in the op.  PBS is airing a Nova show of the mysteries of the sphinx December 19.

http://www.pbs.org/w...les-sphinx.html

#15    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,563 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

View Postme-wonders, on 16 December 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

The sphinx is sitting in front of the pyramid in the op.  PBS is airing a Nova show of the mysteries of the sphinx December 19.

http://www.pbs.org/w...les-sphinx.html

I've seen it.  It sucks.

It's just the  common assumptions which seem to have no bearing on the reality of Giza.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users