Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#16    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

Left field, lets be fair there are some realy idiots out there that may just buy this if its being sold cheap enough.

Sorry I know it all sounds so Harsh but there obvious facts are:

1 - where is the time travel technolighy? - if people had it in 1990's surley we would have it some 20 years later?
2 - How on earth did a PC power up back in the day (in the time it went back to)
3 - Where is any proof this happened?
4 - Magic mushrooms are bad for you?
5 - Eddy and Ronlad - should stay away from drinking and drug abuse

lol but seriously, where is the time travel pod, how did no one from 1000's of years ago comment or write about the computers and CD's? Im not even sure a computer CD rom exsisted to the avrage man in the early 90's (maybe later in the 90's)

Eddy my friend can you not see the gapping black holes in what you are posting? Can you not see that at best this is a borining scifi frindge theory (at very best)

Come on PROVE us wrong if you can....

#17    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

View PostPeter Cox, on 14 December 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

PROVE your claim PROVE it real hard core proof, show us please.
and

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 December 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

ANY proof would do me. especially proof I don't have to PAY to se.
Asking to ‘prove the claim’ is a mute point especially when you have not conducted the Test upon the presented evidence. You need to read the linked website carefully.

Unless your name is Susan or David (being the only two people who have conducted the Test today), no one has actually compared the over 200 biblical descriptions on the “Conduct interactive on-line TEST” page.

THAT is where you will have the opportunity to compare biblical descriptions with the contents of a mid 1990s cd-rom.

I have made it easy for those who can not find the Evaluation pages by highlighting them as “The modern BOOK identified HERE” and “The Evidence is HERE” respectively.

#18    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 December 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

it's a mysteriously time traveling 1990s Pentium 286 with a copy of Encarta on it that primitve man despite Enligh not existing fo 1000 years, no power, an interface that is godawful even for the 1990s and **** al evidence it's proof that there is no god, Jesus was a fraud and every discovery ever made was the result of a CD made in the 90s.

blinks::
Ah well,we all die in six days,who cares .

Miss me?

#19    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 14 December 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

THAT is where you will have the opportunity to compare biblical descriptions with the contents of a mid 1990s cd-rom.

So you really believe this stuff ..... :rofl:

I have made it easy for those who can not find the Evaluation pages by highlighting them as “The modern BOOK identified HERE” and “The Evidence is HERE” respectively.

You haven't made a damn thing easy.

But heck, since you think you have, how about instead of linking people to the website (that you apparently made) with this "evidence" you present it within this thread for everyone to discuss so that you will realize just how absurd the claim is.

#20    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

By the way - as if this shouldn't all ready be apparent to everyone that reads this - what about a mid 1990s CD-ROM is supposed to make us believe it dropped on this planet in the distant past by time travelers from the future (apparently from when "we" weren't already in the 1990s)?

You do realize everyone who hears that claim is going to logically assume that some scam artist, con-man, or person suffering from a mental illness (or a combination of those things) made a CD-ROM back in the actual mid-1990s (you know, as in 15-20 years ago) with this stuff on it in attempt to sell the belief that it has something to do with time travel (and whatever else) on someone of your mindset, don't you?

If I'm missing something here, please clarify...

#21    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,569 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 December 2012 - 09:27 AM, said:

O_o
Is it a real book ,or research documented on a DVD . I am perplexed ,and the website is confusing .
most probly neither... just a bunch of intellectual diarhea.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#22    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 14 December 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

most probly neither... just a bunch of intellectual diarhea.
So its smart poopie ? Fascinating

Miss me?

#23    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,090 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Dr. Ketchum is currently working on the DNA left on these DVD's, a report will be out soon.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#24    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

and Asking to ‘prove the claim’ is a mute point especially when you have not conducted the Test upon the presented evidence. You need to read the linked website carefully.

Unless your name is Susan or David (being the only two people who have conducted the Test today), no one has actually compared the over 200 biblical descriptions on the “Conduct interactive on-line TEST” page.

I looked at your site and read through part of the other topics you have posted here and I have bad news for you.  Your entire theory falls apart because of your basic premise that the CD's you refer to were not created from descriptions of places and events of the past but that the past happened as it did because of what was on the CD's.

No I didn't take the test but it's not necessary to see the failure of the theory.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#25    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 10,336 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Eddie's been hawking various forms of brainless buffoonery for at least 6 years that I know of.

Made any sales on this version Eddy?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Anybody like Coleridge?

#26    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,550 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

and Asking to ‘prove the claim’ is a mute point especially when you have not conducted the Test upon the presented evidence. You need to read the linked website carefully.

please feel free to throw one bone to the ignorant masses - how do people living in a desert, who on the whole couldn't read their native langusge let alone read a language the rooots of which barely existed then, read the infprmation from a CD which was in English.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#27    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 14 December 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

…how do people living in a desert, who on the whole couldn't read their native langusge let alone read a language the rooots of which barely existed then, read the infprmation from a CD which was in English.

A computer was utilized.

The laser in the cd-drive read the digital information stored on the compact disk, then the computer’s CPU converted it into a form that was displayed on the computer’s monitor.

The cd-rom was made in four different languages:

The Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean CD-Rom was distributed in the four languages of English, French, German, and Italian.

Which version taken back to various ancient people in the past is unknown.

They did not read the language.

They were shown the contents of the cd-roms (ie pictures and videos) and verbally told things from the cd-roms and of future events.

What language this was communicated is not known.

The still pictures were often called ‘visions’ or ‘dreams’, with the animated audio-visual videos called ‘watchers’.

#28    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:27 AM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Yeah, that happens a lot here(wasting 10 mins of time)
The best WE can do is comment so that other's less mature aren't sucked into such crap.

Consider it a service to humanity to expose such BS, as opposed to a total waste of time.
well you all saved me ten minutes lol

#29    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 December 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

blinks::
Ah well,we all die in six days,who cares .
lol

#30    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,125 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:09 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 15 December 2012 - 04:16 AM, said:

A computer was utilized.

The laser in the cd-drive read the digital information stored on the compact disk, then the computer’s CPU converted it into a form that was displayed on the computer’s monitor.

The cd-rom was made in four different languages:

The Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean CD-Rom was distributed in the four languages of English, French, German, and Italian.

Which version taken back to various ancient people in the past is unknown.

They did not read the language.

They were shown the contents of the cd-roms (ie pictures and videos) and verbally told things from the cd-roms and of future events.

What language this was communicated is not known.

The still pictures were often called ‘visions’ or ‘dreams’, with the animated audio-visual videos called ‘watchers’.

Do you also have an answer to that other question, like where did they get their electricity from ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users