Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#241    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 17 January 2013 - 02:05 AM, said:

OK, so you disagree with 1 out of the over 200 extracted descriptions matched to the contents of the Ancients cd-rom.

You may not have noticed that on the on-line evaluation TEST page, I have given it a preselected ‘maybe’ and not a ‘yes’.

So you may be surprised to learn that while I support Mr Pegg’s explanation, I personally only give it 50%

We have, after all, been talking about Mr Pegg’s explanation.

As far as a poll goes, the stats are speaking for themselves.

So far from 18 people, the average is 95.41 percent match of descriptions/contents to the Ancients cd-rom

My personal score is the second to lowest one shown, 92.18

Therefore other people are being more generous with their ‘opinions’ than myself.

Eddy, shouldn't that be more than 18? Well, at least one more, considering I did take your test, and btw. I want my time back please. The fact that in all this time only 18 people have taken your "test", should tell you something. Your little idea (I refuse to even dignify this with the appellation theory) needs to much twisting of facts and only works with assumptions. That's not research, that's not facts.

View PostEddy_P, on 17 January 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

No.
From the link in the OP, three biblical writers who document an encounter with an ‘angel’ relate what they were shown (and told).
Ezekiel does this in 101 often sequential verses.
Daniel does this in 69 often sequential verses.
John does this in 59 often sequential verses.

220 (combined, excluding double ups) extractions regarding the ‘book’ held by the ‘angel’ with the three writers’ personal descriptions of what they saw from it, is not cherry picking.

No. Even in your tests you cherry picks quotes and construct questions around it. That's cherry picking pure and simple.

View PostDieChecker, on 17 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

[/left]
That is just the one that is being currently covered in this thread. I am sure that if we looked at the other 199, we'd find 1/3 or 1/2 are just as contrived. I am really sorry that I don't have time to go over every single one. So, all I have time for is to reference the ones I've seen/read on this thread.

That is not an objective poll. It is a poll of likely believers who Want to read what is on the site. Look at your "Visitor" count of how many people have visited and compare to how many took the test. That is a better number to use to evaluate whether people believe or not.

You'll find that it is rather 2/3 that you'll find to be as contrived.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#242    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

I think Eddy should take all of us that are "sceptical" to say the least, give us all 0 on his ranking system and re-work his average and he will find that it far lower that 50%.

That in itself should say something. Its easy to lead a person by distorting facts and creating half truths out of selective material, its marketing 101.

But the FACTS cant be ignored here, and that is that this whole thing is to make Eddy some money on the side, so he is doing what he believes to be a fine job of premoting his work.

Eddy should become a door to door sales man, if he puts this much time into this rubbish think what he could do in someting constructive.

#243    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:43 PM

I found a book under my bed and it was called The Book of Seven Seals......

#244    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 17 January 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

You'll find that it is rather 2/3 that you'll find to be as contrived.
I was being generous. :innocent:  Benefit of the Doubt and all that, since I haven't even looked at his 200 points of "Evidence".

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#245    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

OK, fair enough, generosity is not a bad trait to have after all. ;-)

Publilius Syrus.

#246    xxxch00bxxx

xxxch00bxxx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• There is one thing i do know is that i know nothing

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

lol found a book no one has ever heard of claim importance then make you pay to see its existence

seems legit.

#247    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

View Postxxxch00bxxx, on 21 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

lol found a book no one has ever heard of claim importance then make you pay to see its existence

seems legit.

In fact it's not even a book as such, it's about a CD rom used by time travellers, to show the prophets, so they could write the old testament. Well that's more or less it in a nutshell, according to Eddy_P anyway.....

Publilius Syrus.

#248    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Well I think we can safely say.. case closed..

how about we let this thread die the ignoble death it deserves..

#249    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 21 January 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

Well I think we can safely say.. case closed..

how about we let this thread die the ignoble death it deserves..

We could ask Kmt to close it I suppose, otherwise it will come back at some point or another and we start all over again.

Publilius Syrus.

#250    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,507 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 21 January 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

We could ask Kmt to close it I suppose, otherwise it will come back at some point or another and we start all over again.

true.. but then KMT might be nice and close it when it appears again.. which it is bound to do..

#251    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

LOL - yea I think Eddy has given up on trying to convert us lol :)

die thread die. lol

#252    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,304 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

I admit I'm not comfortable with the sales merchandise on Eddy_P's wesbsite. While it's true the pitching of services and products is against forum rules, there's a lot of other stuff on his website and to date Eddy has not pointed anyone directly to the page where purchases are necessary (unless I've missed it, in which case I'd appreciate someone showing me exactly where this has been done). I don't see any legitimate reason at this time to close this thread. The only reason I closed Eddy's other thread was that it was superfluous and basically mirrored this one.

However, we Mods might be more circumspect about it when Eddy_P pops in again at some point in the future—and we all know he will. Linking to one's website for the sake of discussion is usually permissible, so long as the OP is freely open to discussing the website in this forum and to answering any and all questions and challenges. But in all practicality the items for purchase on the website can be seen as problematic, so we'll see how it goes when this subject returns to UM.

For the time being, DingoLingo hit the nail on the head. Let the thread die. Eddy_P has been posting this stuff for years on multiple internet message boards. It doesn't seem to matter how many times the entire premise has been flatly disproved in pretty much every conceivable manner: the more you post and reply, the more you encourage the poster with whom you disagree. So, my advise is, if you find it painfully ridiculous, do not respond at all and just let it die.

Posted Image
The evil overlord mummy moderator has spoken.

Visit My Blog!

#253    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,481 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

Just one more Kmt.  I've stayed away from this thread mostly.

View PostLikely Guy, on 03 January 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Harte Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:27 AM

"Eddy P has been here before with this hoo haw and no doubt will return."

Harte! You're a prophet!
No, man.  It's just that the first time I saw Eddy, it was on the very first forum I'd ever even looked at.  Back in '04 or aught five.  I've seen him chime in on four or five different forums regularly since then.

View PostLava_Lady, on 03 January 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

3.) what is the importance of finding this piece of information at this point in time?

how is it supposed to help if this is indeed the end of times?

I can answer this one.

Originally, it was supposed to help Eddy's bank account. However, with only 16 people taking his "test" in the last year or so I'd say he either needs to spice this scam up, or he needs to come up with a new one.

View PostPeter Cox, on 10 January 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

So Ronald Pegg is no more - passed away. RIP

Which brings us to the next question - when can we expect a similar courtesy from Eddy?

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#254    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

LOL - Harte you crack me up lol. That post made my day hahahahahahaha :)

Thank you. :)

#255    maurelle.patrick

maurelle.patrick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

I find this

http://www.tt2012.co..._explained.html

Extremely related to the aims of Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users