Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Problems loggin in

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Hello Saru (or other admin) :

UM member NO-ID-EA sent me this pm on another site:

Hi , i have been trying to post on the same site, but for some reason it stopped recognising me 4 days ago, have asked for lost P/word but get no e-mail back..... do you have any contacts with admin there ?

And I read it just now, so it must be something of a week now that NO-ID-EA cannot login.

Could you look into it, pls?

#2    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,841 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

He's e-mailed me several times about this and I've sent him several responses however he keeps repeating the same message as though he isn't receiving my replies. Can you tell him that I have been answering him and that perhaps my e-mails are ending up in his junk/spam folder, as are the password recovery e-mails that he isn't receiving.

The issue appears to be that either there's an issue with his browser or he's entering the wrong login details. He needs to either try logging in with another browser or reset his password, if he can receive the e-mails he was sent then he should be able to do this and/or get back to me in an e-mail so I can reset it for him.

Thank you.

#3    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

View PostSaru, on 14 December 2012 - 10:31 AM, said:

He's e-mailed me several times about this and I've sent him several responses however he keeps repeating the same message as though he isn't receiving my replies. Can you tell him that I have been answering him and that perhaps my e-mails are ending up in his junk/spam folder, as are the password recovery e-mails that he isn't receiving.

The issue appears to be that either there's an issue with his browser or he's entering the wrong login details. He needs to either try logging in with another browser or reset his password, if he can receive the e-mails he was sent then he should be able to do this and/or get back to me in an e-mail so I can reset it for him.

Thank you.

Lol, I forgot to read this forum.

OK, I will tell him.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users