Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Hurricane Sandy... Manufactured?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

I have a theory that Hurricane Sandy was manufactured and I would like to share my theory and invite people to read the article provided that explains my theory. I am not a scientist and I am not educated in this field, but I have done my best to explain why I believe that Sandy is indeed manufactured. I have spent quite a lot of time on this article and my goal is to explain this theory so that anyone could understand it. The foundation of my theory is based on several major coincidences and is backed up by further coincidences.

Article #1: Why this website was created?.. "Hurricane Sandy"
http://weatherwarfar...hurricanesandy/

I also have another theory that might cop a lot of flak in the climate change community but I think it should be debated and considered. I believe that the climate is changing because of the use of weather modification. Modifying the weather would in some way effect the balance of our climate. How do we know if weather is being manipulated behind our backs? Is this going on a lot? How can we prove its happening? I believe that governments are using and testing weather modification technology and the general public has no idea. As we all know, countries wish to test the effectiveness and power of their weapons. Weather modification can be used as a weapon also. This theory questions whether carbon emissions are the defining arguments of climate change. The thought of weather modification saddens and angers me and I have also posted another article on my website labeled "Why am I so concerned?" which goes into more detail.

Article #2: Why am I so concerned?
http://weatherwarfar...i-so-concerned/

The United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War to limit the movement of enemy vehicles. I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then. Unfortunately, we are unable to see the progress of top secret research programs relating to weather modification. I've only started to open my eyes to this recently. I would like other people to be open to the idea also. I'm sure that if we can spend millions researching the effect of carbon emissions, we can spend even a fraction of that researching the effect of weather modification.

Please read the articles provided before replying to this post.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

what about the other hurricanes?

#3    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

Im one and a half months old in the world of weather modification. For now i`ll start with Sandy.

#4    rambaldi

rambaldi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

View Postsubhumn, on 14 December 2012 - 01:26 PM, said:

I wonder at what stage of advancement in this technology the world is at now. Its been over forty years since the Vietnam War and the calculator on my desk is faster than the computers that existed back then.

Before I read your articles, is it possible in your world that other areas of technology (e.g. cars) simply have not evolved as much as computers do, or is it obvious to you that all those developments are suppressed by the evil jewish illuminati....

#5    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

View Postrambaldi, on 14 December 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

Before I read your articles, is it possible in your world that other areas of technology (e.g. cars) simply have not evolved as much as computers do, or is it obvious to you that all those developments are suppressed by the evil jewish illuminati....

I agree, many areas of technology e.g. cars have not evolved as much as computers, but we are talking about the military here. Any military would continue to increase the effectiveness and power of their weaponry.

#6    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:19 PM

Nah.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#7    e u n O i a

e u n O i a

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

I don't really know much on the subject except that Sandy and Irene were two crazy storms to hit the same place in just two years. They both made landfall right on my head :(

This is a good theory! One I haven't heard, either. I can see america attacking america to blame economic change on a storm rather than it's own poor decisions." Damn that storm! We were just getting ready to fix everything!! " lol

5 stars!

Edited by e u n O i a, 14 December 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#8    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,684 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Yep, because an area prone to hurricanes needs them manufacturing.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Already a thread about this .

Miss me?

#10    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 December 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

Already a thread about this .

I saw the other thread, the poster asked a question. I've actually put a lot of effort into this conspiracy theory and its based on several sourced coincidences, not just rumors.

Edited by subhumn, 14 December 2012 - 03:37 PM.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,768 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

HAARP!!!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,654 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

View Postsubhumn, on 14 December 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

I saw the other thread, the poster asked a question. I've actually put a lot of effort into this conspiracy theory and its based on several sourced coincidences, not just rumors.

I realize that imagination, by definition, has no boundaries but subhumn... WAKE UP!

Edited by pallidin, 14 December 2012 - 03:57 PM.

#13    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

I realize that imagination, by definition, has no boundaries but subhumn... WAKE UP!

lol, i think im awake, maybe its you thats still sleeping.

Edited by subhumn, 14 December 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#14    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,654 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

View Postsubhumn, on 14 December 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

lol, i think im awake, maybe its you thats still sleeping.

No, your talking pure insanity, plain and simple.
There is NO technology capable of doing that.
So, get over it.

#15    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

No, your talking pure insanity, plain and simple.
There is NO technology capable of doing that.
So, get over it.

Okay, what about the second article then? United States used weather modification in the Vietnam War.

http://en.wikipedia....peration_Popeye

The operation lasted five years and extended the monsoon periods for an average of 30 days. That was 40 years ago.

Edited by subhumn, 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users