Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Hurricane Sandy... Manufactured?

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

View Postsubhumn, on 14 December 2012 - 04:07 PM, said:

Okay, what about the second article then? United States used weather modification in the Vietnam war.

http://en.wikipedia....peration_Popeye

The operation lasted five years and extended the monsoon periods for an average of 30 days. That was 40 years ago.

Read the article. That's cloud seeding to entice rain. Been done for years.
It doesn't, and can not, create a hurricane. That's a whole different beast.

Edited by pallidin, 14 December 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#17    e u n O i a

e u n O i a

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

So quick to judge! I applaud you for expressing an idea ad a taboo one at that. Nothing great ever became of people who just believe what they are told. This is an interesting thread and it would be nice to see an intelligent debate... but unfortunately I do not think you're going to get one. Just some people reading the title and responding lol

#18    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,258 posts

You noticed every hurricane or storm that hits the U.S is a conspiracy? But when a storm hits somewhere in the Pacific or some poor country, it never gets mentioned on here?

#19    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

Read the article. That's cloud seeding to entice rain. Been done for years. It doesn't, and can not, create a hurricane. That's a whole different beast.

Like the poster said, that was 40 years ago. You don't think that with technology and all the black projects that exist they found new ways to modify the weather?

#20    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 14 December 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

You noticed every hurricane or storm that hits the U.S is a conspiracy? But when a storm hits somewhere in the Pacific or some poor country, it never gets mentioned on here?

Um, that isn't true at all. There have definitely been threads in this section discussing whether HAARP has caused numerous natural disasters regardless of where they have occurred.

Edited by Left-Field, 14 December 2012 - 05:11 PM.

#21    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

View PostLeft-Field, on 14 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Um, that isn't true at all. There have definitely been threads in this section discussing weather HAARP has caused numerous natural disasters regardless of where they have occurred.

Do you even REALLY know what Haarp is? It has NOTHING to do with weather modification.
The two main stations(others are classified) are ultra long-wave radio signals to communicate with our secret submarines.

#22    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Just after the Vietnam War, Geneva calls a convention to ban the use of Environmental Modification Techniques. Which bans the "use" not the "research". Im sure governments have been researching this technology since then. They wouldn't just stop. If the United Nations bans the use of something, no country will use it publicly. Unfortunately you cant tell if a country is in fact using weather modification because it has no source. You can create a storm and nobody is responsible.

To explain the reason why I care, NASA published this statement in the following document “The Importance of Understanding Clouds” (National Aeronautics and Space Administration).

Even small changes in the abundance or location of clouds could change the climate more than the anticipated changes caused by greenhouse gases, human-produced aerosols, or other factors associated with global change.

Extending the monsoon periods over five years for an average of 30 days is more than just creating small changes in the abundance or location of clouds.

Edited by subhumn, 14 December 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#23    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

Look, subhumn, just take a little time to Google how hurricanes are formed.
Then, once you understand it, get back to me as how in hell anyone could "manufacture" those monsters.

#24    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Do you even REALLY know what Haarp is? It has NOTHING to do with weather modification.The two main stations (others are classified) are ultra long-wave radio signals to communicate with our secret submarines.

Do you REALLY know what HAARP is; or do you just believe that the official statement from the government and HAARP website is going to come right out and tell you everything it is capable of? Do you think they'd come right out and tell you if HAARP can manipulate the weather - especially to the extent of causing hurricanes and other kinds of natural disasters?

#25    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

HAARP weather manipulation via chemtrails.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#26    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Look, subhumn, just take a little time to Google how hurricanes are formed.
Then, once you understand it, get back to me as how in hell anyone could "manufacture" those monsters.

Don't you think after reading the coincidences that I have presented that the storm should at least prompt proper scientific research into whether it MIGHT be manufactured? Or didnt you read the article/website?

The following five coincidences were taken from the main article.
#1 – Hurricane Sandy was the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded.
#2 – If you look at the topography, when the storm reaches North America it continues to stay the around the same distance away from the coastline. (I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path of a storm. Most storms that I see tend to stick to a direct path).
#3 – The storm curves with with the coastline of North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. (Once again, I didn’t think that the coastline effects the path or curvature of a storm).
#4 – The storm speeds up just as it heads for New Jersey. (From the start, the storm moved at a steady rate and then just before the major catastrophe of the storm, it speeds up, just before it circles New York City).
#5 – The storm moves in a circle around New York City (New York City is the business capital of the United States and the world. It is also the most recognized city in the United States. New York City would be the most likely place for an attack. United States is where the Twin Towers were destroyed on September 11, 2001).

The following were taken from the additional coincidences sub section of the website.
#6 – Hurricane Sandy is the largest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded and it hits late in the hurricane season. (You would think that think the largest hurricane ever recorded would be at least close to peak period).
#7 – This hurricane is very far north in comparison. (Most Atlantic hurricanes hit Florida and very rarely go any further. If hurricanes do go any further, they usually head from west to east because the prevailing winds blow that direction. What happened was the complete opposite).
#8 – Sandy had the biggest storm surge ever seen. (The storm surge of Sandy has created some of the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time).
#9 – Hurricane Sandy is very fast for a hurricane. (Okay, so lets get this straight. Hurricane Sandy is the largest, its very fast, its not at the right time, its very far north for a hurricane and had the worst flooding from a hurricane in a very long time. Too many major coincidences for me to accept that this storm was a natural creation).
#10 – Last but not least (Just for ****s and giggles). Forecasters labeled Hurricane Sandy “Frankenstorm“… If you remember “Frankenstein” was created, he was not born, he was manufactured too

Edited by subhumn, 14 December 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#27    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, I guess some people will believe what they want to, regardless of anything else.

Jesus, we can't even get rid of a hurricane, much less create one.
Wouldn't THAT be a more productive idea to work on?

#28    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,322 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Good God, nevermind, but welcome to UM.

#29    e u n O i a

e u n O i a

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Yeah, I guess some people will believe what they want to, regardless of anything else.

I really don't see the harm in exercising an idea.

But ya, I agree... THAT is a very productive spin on the idea.

#30    subhumn

subhumn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

View Postpallidin, on 14 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

No, your just ignorrant and closed minded. Maybe someone knows how to soften the impact of a hurricane?

Heres two articles, one on engineering hurricanes and one on a machine to get rid of hurricanes. Maybe they are not 100% credible but at least we have a DISCUSSION going rather than a troll thread, right?

http://weatherwarfar...engineering.pdf

http://weatherwarfar...ocs/machine.pdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users