Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Home no sweet Home

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:04 AM

Clever observations though, autopsies. Perhaps you are correct.

But perhaps not?

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#32    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE(David_Cubero @ Oct 7 2004, 05:12 PM)
I get a strange feeling that this is not a haunting in the traditional sense of the word, but rather a case of "time over-lap." (There's another term for this phenomenon, but I have forgotten it at the moment.) In any case, I think that maybe somehow the step has something to do with this OR it's temperature is a RESULT OF this. But this is only one theory that I have about the sixth step, I'll get into my other ones as well.

Perhaps it's easiest to explain by saying that this house, (or really, The Church,) was built on a location known for it's higher Electomagnetic Fields, (EM Fields,) as Sacred Buildings were commonly done over millinea past by many, many ancient cultures. The Great Pyramid, The Ruins Of Machu Pichu, The Vatican and Solomon's Temple of Jerusalem, (The Present Site Of The Temple Mount) were all built on such sites. A result of this is EM Field fluctuations and time may actually over-lap there.

Therefore, the Priest, The Young Choir Boy singing, The Footsteps, The Bumping and Banging Sounds, they may all be images and sounds from the past, occurring years and years ago, but because EM Disturbances, time has sort of intertwined and you're actually hearing past activities in "The Present" and getting glimpses into the past.

In THIS PARTICULAR CASE, maybe they DON'T see you, or IF they do, they might precieve YOU as "The Ghost." However, none of you are REALLY Ghosts! You're ALL alive and well in your own times, and it just happens that you're peering into each other's times. Sure they are dead NOW, and in THEIR time, YOU'RE NOT BORN YET! In THIS case, they may not know that they're dead, because in THEIR TIME, they're NOT dead yet.

Generally, it's known that MOST people figure out that they are dead right away. Those that may not realize that they have died are generally Children, People who Die A Violent Death and those with Unfinished Business.

There are many different kinds of "Hauntings," and if I'm right, your's is the least frightening of ALL.

Certainly this is all just conjecture on my part, I may be right or I may be wrong. I have a 50-50 shot either way, right? grin2.gif

As for the step, I would urge you to check for logical explantions for this. For instance, there might be an underground waterway that is flowing beneath that step. Subterranean Water Flows can be as cold as +3 degrees, C. IF such a underground stream flowed there, then it would certainly chill the stone stairstep. Perhaps there's a cave beneath the ground or a man-made tunnel, possibly a part of an old sewage system or something of that nature. Below the ground's surface, the air temperate plummets. It can easily be between 15 and 22 degrees C. down there. This would ALSO cause the step to be cold if the cavern or tunnel had a vent beneath that step that constantly exposed that step to the rush of the cooler air.

You mentioned that there is no cemetery around. Has it ever occurred to you guys that there may be catacombs for interment beneath the ground or perhaps even an old passageway or a basement? You might want to research St. Michael's to see if this is a possibility. It would also be a source of the cold Stairstep.

If I were you, I'd search through old City Records and Archives as well as Geological and Utility Maps in order to see if there's logical explanation for that Sixth Step. Check out the history of the building and the neighborhood. Go as far back into history as you can, even back before that structure was built,,,see what all you can find out about the property. You might be surprized, or you might be MORE Frightened than ever. laugh.gif  wink2.gif But it's worth looking into.

It's always good to rule out every possible logical explanation before you go ghost hunting.

This is just my thoughts and theories, this is a hypothesis that's still in the works, but hopefully what I've given you will help you...
original.gif

View Post

The time overlap, the electromagnetic fields (leylines?) you speak of are also very sound theories, which I myself have studied aswell. You seem fairly on the ball, David, as far as this thing is concerned. These electromagnetic fields and magnetism it's self seem deeply tied to the spiritual and the paranormal. It's very refreshing to me to see this opinion you have post here. I have heard regarding this that shadow people may be individuals who are tyravelling in time. And time overlaps may be a result of this interaction of humans and space-time. Leading theoretical physicists have fully proven the existence of time travel.

Mantauk/Philedelphia project anyone?

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#33    autopsies

autopsies

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 197 posts

• "I'm telling you, that cow had my name on it!"

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:17 AM

I just don't feel like this story is true...Thats all I am saying...

#34    Priest79

Priest79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• Assumption is the mother of all Fu#k ups - ME

Change is good as long as it is in the right direction
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE(autopsies @ Nov 21 2004, 04:17 AM)
I just don't feel like this story is true...Thats all I am saying...

View Post

Obviously everybody has their own opinion on whether or not its true i should'nt expect you to believe it but i have many witnesses they believe it and plus i have three photos stored on my mobile phone of the stairs in two there is the outline of a figure standing oh exactly on the sixth stair this picture was taken four weeks ago the first picture is fine taken 5 minutes before want proof send me ya mobile number and ill send you the DAMN THING MAAATTTIE, i just can't get the picure from my mobile to the pc i don't have the equipment.  plus it would be impossible for me to tamper with a photo on my mobile and if its not i would'nt know how to anyway.

so you want proof mobile No.  your get ya proof

I'm Watching you all, Waiting, one mistake mistake and your soul is mine for eternity

#35    spooks

spooks

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:22 AM

when we lived in a haunted house, i would also find that things would get moved around, and knocked over, and that was in the part of the house that was known to be haunted, we had specific areas where the paranormal activity was strongest, and that sounds like your experience

Frankly My dear, i dont give a damn

#36    Priest79

Priest79

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

• Assumption is the mother of all Fu#k ups - ME

Change is good as long as it is in the right direction
    -WINSTON CHURCHILL

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE(autopsies @ Nov 20 2004, 02:16 AM)
I don't believe this story, sorry Priest it just doen't feel to me like you have had this experince. Using your caps in such away does make your emotions seem upbeat and scared, but if you thought this much about it, you really would have done something about it wouldn't you...

View Post

Fine you tell me what i could have done about this??? smart as@#!!!!

what cover myself in jesus's blood and renounce my faith what the hell is all that crap I never said i saw anything up close to make me a true believer only from a distance, and would I have to be incredably sad to sit here while i'm at work and make up a story as long as that over two pages, as i said i'm not the only one who saw or heard or felt things many people did and not while they where on their own either im 25 years old and i felt immature telling the damn thing online as it is,

plus my story is a little more believable than half the crap on this site    ,,, ooohhh i was walking throught the woods at midnight on my own and i saw lights in the distance yea sure ya did bro thats the damn abulance coming to take you away for walking in the woods on your own at midnight.

lol

but what im trying to say it doesn't matter who believes it, it happened i told my story i have photo's and witnesses im not scared in the slightest about the house i lived there for 21-22 years no one was ever hurt.

even so it could have been mass hysteria amongst children which made things worse than they were you should know about mass hysteria being american.

I'm Watching you all, Waiting, one mistake mistake and your soul is mine for eternity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users