Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Elementary school shooting

• Please log in to reply
689 replies to this topic

#586    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,099 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

OK, AsteroidX, get off the scopolamine already.  :w00t:

#587    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 17 December 2012 - 01:18 PM, said:

The mother failed to keep her guns locked up wich was  a felony btw.
not by itself it isn't. don't invent new laws. get to know exsisting ones, it'll save your face, you wont be telling nonsence to entire world.

Edited by aztek, 17 December 2012 - 08:10 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#588    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Your right it was 16 years old for mandatory lock up in Connecticut

Edited by AsteroidX, 17 December 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#589    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 17 December 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

redacted

View PostSakari, on 17 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

removed

You both give a good argument with these excellent points   lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 17 December 2012 - 08:37 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#590    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,452 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 17 December 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

You both give a good argument with these excellent points   lol :P

Lol, he should be thanking me that I took out his quote :)

Lets just say it was a " oops " on something that should not have been posted......I quoted it, he deleted his, so I deleted the quote......All is good..

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#591    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Now it can be an x-file. Just wouldnt expect a topic about a mass school shooting to be family oriented. But I get your point. This is not an age restricted forum. Nor do we stick to adult topics exclusively. My bad.

#592    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,452 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 17 December 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

Now it can be an x-file. Just wouldnt expect a topic about a mass school shooting to be family oriented. But I get your point. This is not an age restricted forum. Nor do we stick to adult topics exclusively. My bad.

Actually I was covering your butt :)

That " thing " was not something to be shared here, discussion yes, but what we are talking about....big no no.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#593    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:05 PM

Well itleast you validate you my point about just how dangerous it is. I can live with that over the its just a seasickness patch..

#594    mystic_chill

mystic_chill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:27 PM

The media refuses to label this killer a terrorist and actually try to make sense of a senseless situation.

Edited by mystic_chill, 17 December 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#595    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,391 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

This shy twenty year old kid was no dummy, he knew how to shoot guns and drive a car, they said he was a genious. His mother might have been pushing him , most likey trying to force him out to get worked or get a college education.This was his rebelious hate crime against his mother and the educational system.

#596    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

View Postmystic_chill, on 17 December 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

The media refuses to label this killer a terrorist and actually try to make sense of a senseless situation.
google defenition of terrorist. he isn't one.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#597    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

i think people need to make sense of it - or at least try to - so that they can process what happened and try to deal with it. this guy is not a terrorist in the sense that the term is used, although it's true what he did was terrifying to say the absolute least.

Edited by JGirl, 17 December 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#598    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

A narcissist who is unable to deal with having his ego undermined because he hasnt learnt to regulate his thoughts.

At the core of his disorder is a defective self-image driven by parental abuse. He has to be the best at everything because its the only coping mechanism he has to stop himself feeling defective. He is a wild card waiting to happen and one day when he cant use maladaptive coping mechanisms to silence his defective self-image he goes nuts and shoots loads of kids.

A disorder common in high-achievers although when they have their breakdown only a few turn into killers. Most jump out the office window.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 17 December 2012 - 10:38 PM.

#599    mystic_chill

mystic_chill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

I just find it odd that this killer is being analyzed as anything but cold blooded. Btw if this heinous act had been committed by an angry middle eastern man, I wouldnt doubt how badly the media would profile him. I just think there is too much sentiment toward this killer in which its as if they are making excuses for him. Not too long ago a man was charged for participating in a plot to bomb the financial district in which the FBI orchestrated.

#600    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

View Postmystic_chill, on 17 December 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

I just find it odd that this killer is being analyzed as anything but cold blooded.

I think that goes without saying.. A lot of people already view him as a cold blooded killer..    I don't think people are making excuses for his actions, in a way that says - "Oh it's no his fault"....What people  ( that I've come to read ) are doing is, trying to figure out what his motives were? What made him do those horrific acts...?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users