Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids


  • Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#481    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,597 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee, USA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

There seems little doubt that the human beings in Egypt at the time the great pyramids were built
were the individuals who actually built it.
But the question remains; who were these individuals and
what were their beliefs.  Germany was a different place with different people in 1939 than are there
today or were there in 1913.  We can't possibly understand  dauchau or auschwitz without under-
standing these differences.  This isn't to say that the Egyptians can't be understood without knowing
how they built the pyramids but at the current point in time there are no facts that can be cited to de-
fine their beliefs or the reasons they would build pyramids.  It is my belief that knowing how the pyra-
mids were built might show who these people were and what they believed.  It is my belief that their
claim that the gods built the pyramids would shine a very bright light on who they were.  But this is all
impossible until we know something like how they built them. We know Nazi Germany because we re-
member adolph hitler but we don't know who built the pyramids because all the writing looks like non-
sense to us
.  All the writing is open to interpretation so what these people believed is open to interpretation.

Then there is no argument as to 'who' built the GP.

Your 'belief', twice stated above, is irrelevant to what we do know of the Ancient Egyptians.

Speak for yourself. Just because you don't remotely understand the knowledgebase we've obtained from 200+ years of ongoing investigations into the AE doesn't mean no one else does. We don't have to know down to the last block laid exactly how the GP was constructed to know the AE did it. That's about as ignorant as claiming that just because you've never seen an A-Bomb constructed, in full, that it's impossible for anyone to have done it. It almost sounds like someone has to hold your hands and explain things to you in one-syllable words, in order for you to know anything. :rolleyes:

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt, 12 February 2013 - 09:35 PM.

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#482    cladking

cladking

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,904 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2006
  • Location:Indiana

  • Tempus fugit.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 12 February 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

Then there is no argument as to 'who' built the GP.

Your 'belief', twice stated above, is irrelevant to what we do know of the Ancient Egyptians.

Speak for yourself. Just because you don't remotely understand the knowledgebase we've obtained from 200+ years of ongoing investigations into the AE doesn't mean no one else does. We don't have to know down to the last block laid exactly how the GP was constructed to know the AE did it. That's about as ignorant as claiming that just because you've never seen an A-Bomb constructed, in full, that it's impossible for anyone to have done it. It almost sounds like someone has to hold your hands and explain things to you in one-syllable words, in order for you to know anything. :rolleyes:

You're not so far off. One syllable words are much easier to understand viscerally and this is where
all knowledge actually exists. It is a fact that virtually nothing survives from the great pyramid building
age and the little that does survive is dependent on interpretation in order to understand.  Have I ever
mentioned that I believe orthodox interpretation is wholly in error.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#483    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,597 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee, USA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

You're not so far off. One syllable words are much easier to understand viscerally and this is where
all knowledge actually exists. It is a fact that virtually nothing survives from the great pyramid building
age and the little that does survive is dependent on interpretation in order to understand.  Have I ever
mentioned that I believe orthodox interpretation is wholly in error.


You've also admitted that your comprehension and knowledgebase concerning AE are practically non-existant. This does not speak well for you.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#484    cladking

cladking

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,904 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2006
  • Location:Indiana

  • Tempus fugit.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 12 February 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:

You've also admitted that your comprehension and knowledgebase concerning AE are practically non-existant. This does not speak well for you.


No.  I've said I've avoided reading or trying to understand orthodox interpretations of anything at all.

Even this is no longer completely true since for about two years now I have followed their understanding
of the gods.  They are always wrong but since they are usually correct in a left handed sort of way it is
still helpful to me.  Besides they do know a few things I don't and have access to a great deal more than
what I have access to.  I should have done it a year or two earlier in hindsight.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#485    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,597 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee, USA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

No.  I've said I've avoided reading or trying to understand orthodox interpretations of anything at all.

Even this is no longer completely true since for about two years now I have followed their understanding
of the gods.  They are always wrong but since they are usually correct in a left handed sort of way it is
still helpful to me.  Besides they do know a few things I don't and have access to a great deal more than
what I have access to.  I should have done it a year or two earlier in hindsight.

That's what I said "practically non-existant". So basically you're left with "Oh woe is me. I don't remotely understand pretty much any knowledge gained in the last 200+ years of Egyptology, yet everyone else is wrong." :tu:   Thanks for the confirmation.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#486    cladking

cladking

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 7,904 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2006
  • Location:Indiana

  • Tempus fugit.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 12 February 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

That's what I said "practically non-existant". So basically you're left with "Oh woe is me. I don't remotely understand pretty much any knowledge gained in the last 200+ years of Egyptology, yet everyone else is wrong." :tu:   Thanks for the confirmation.

You might want to break out the old dictionary and look up some terms.

"Interpretation" is not data.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#487    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 18,324 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

There is no evidence any ramp was ever used to lift any stone on any great pyramid.  You've had
plenty of chance to cite evidence and none has been forthcoming.  Even if it were true that ramps
are most likely the point is irrelevant until such time as they have been established by evidence and
this is very far from being.  They will never be established because they were not  used and they are
still debunked.
As has been pointed out numerous times, the ramps are not there, because they were taken down and dumped into the quarry. No one leaves scaffolding hanging on the outside of their building after it is built. So your arguement is illogical. If you are waiting for conclusive proof, such will not be coming, unless someone invents faster then light movement. Then we could effectively look into the past and see what they did, but since that is not going to happen, we can only guess, and the best guess is ramps. The Egyptians had ramps, and needed to elevate stone... the end.

Quote

Science isn't about committees.  We've delayed doing the obvious for decades, how much longer
must we delay?
I beg to differ. Science requires oversight and confirmation, and funding, resources and personnel. All of which require organization, which means beuracracy/committees.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#488    calaf

calaf

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 189 posts
  • Joined:03 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 16 December 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

A vase of lotus blossoms on a stand mis-interpreted as an alien. A palimpsest which has been mis-interpreted as vehicles which didn't exist in Ancient Egypt and an AE stela that's been misrepresented to say something it doesn't. All that's missing is a quack like Von Daniken or Sitchin. :w00t:

cormac

You left out Giorgio Tsoukalos.


#489    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,597 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee, USA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

View Postcalaf, on 12 February 2013 - 11:53 PM, said:

You left out Giorgio Tsoukalos.

Centauri wannabe's don't count. :w00t:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#490    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,597 posts
  • Joined:18 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tennessee, USA

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

You might want to break out the old dictionary and look up some terms.

"Interpretation" is not data.

Interpretations from professionals in the field trump the unqualified opinion of some dude in Indiana whose knowledgebase is sorely lacking and who has a penchant for proclaiming some version of "Nuh uh" to pretty much everything that IS known. Solely because he doesn't understand it. BTW, the plural of anecdote isn't data.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#491    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

You might want to break out the old dictionary and look up some terms.

"Interpretation" is not data.

:rolleyes: Quite rich, coming from you, who treats his own interpretation of the PT as the ultimate truth. Now is this a double standard or what?

View Postcormac mac airt, on 13 February 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Centauri wannabe's don't count. :w00t:

cormac

Centauri wannabe..... :clap: .... I hadn't realized how much he actually does look like one. Great one, cormac.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#492    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

View Postcladking, on 12 February 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

You're not so far off. One syllable words are much easier to understand viscerally and this is where
all knowledge actually exists. It is a fact that virtually nothing survives from the great pyramid building
age and the little that does survive is dependent on interpretation in order to understand.  Have I ever
mentioned that I believe orthodox interpretation is wholly in error.

Please explain how the existence of ramps, and chisel marks on the stones are dependent on interpretation

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#493    third_eye

third_eye

    _ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

  • Member
  • 7,645 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Malaysia

  • "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

    God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 13 February 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Please explain how the existence of ramps, and chisel marks on the stones are dependent on interpretation

Ahr ... g'wan guv'nor
You're just egging 'im on aren't you, poking 'im with a stick ehr?
Stoking the fire as it were, ehr ... g'wan ... poke 'im agin

~I forgot how much fun it was around 'ere
What we need now is a bottle of Cognac and a couple of cigars, or pipes if you so please
a foot massage would be heavenly

Quote

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer


#494    Harte

Harte

    Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

  • Member
  • 9,053 posts
  • Joined:06 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Memphis

  • Skeptic

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 13 February 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

Ahr ... g'wan guv'nor
You're just egging 'im on aren't you, poking 'im with a stick ehr?
Stoking the fire as it were, ehr ... g'wan ... poke 'im agin

~I forgot how much fun it was around 'ere
What we need now is a bottle of Cognac and a couple of cigars, or pipes if you so please
a foot massage would be heavenly

Sorry.  All we gots is soda water.

You can thank Cladking for that.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#495    DieChecker

DieChecker

    I'm a Rogue Scholar

  • Member
  • 18,324 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portland, Oregon, USA

  • Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostHarte, on 13 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Sorry.  All we gots is soda water.

You can thank Cladking for that.

Harte
Osiris's effervescent efflux. Tasty!!

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users