Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#541    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I find Coral Castle of interest only because the guy did it alone and still accomplished something amazing. Do I believe that he used magnetism or some other nincompoopery of that kind? No, I do not. What I do believe, is that he found another method of accomplishing it, old or new, but of a more conventional kind.

Like Wally Wallington, this man has demonstrated that he can lift a Stonehenge-sized pillar weighing 22,000 lbs and moved a barn over 300 feet. What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, and his incredible ingenuity to accomplish such a feat.

See for yourself.
http://www.disclose...._Move_Anything/

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#542    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,593 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 15 February 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

I find Coral Castle of interest only because the guy did it alone and still accomplished something amazing. Do I believe that he used magnetism or some other nincompoopery of that kind? No, I do not. What I do believe, is that he found another method of accomplishing it, old or new, but of a more conventional kind.

Pics show him using an electric winch on a tripod.

Why would he use a winch if he had some mysterious knowledge of magnetism (coral is not magnetic)?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#543    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,671 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostHarte, on 15 February 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Pics show him using an electric winch on a tripod.

Why would he use a winch if he had some mysterious knowledge of magnetism (coral is not magnetic)?

Harte

... everybody slacks off once in a while...

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#544    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postcladking, on 14 February 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

I don't consider this of much import but the fact is steps are easier to handle than ramps. They
are more natural to the human gait and we still use them today.  Of course, there are both steps
and ramps surviving from the great pyramid building age.  A good rule of thumb then as now is
that inclines of less than 10 degrees will usually be an inclined plane but for walkways they will
tend to use steps for steeper ascents.  

Of course it matters. We are told there's plenty of evidence and cultural context but they neglected
to even use the word "ramp"!!!  This meansd there are no "Overseers of Ramp Builders", and no
"Overseer of Ramp Dismantlers", no "Ramp Designers", no gods of ramps no inscriptions of "the Crew
of the Drunken Ramp Builders of Khufu,  no nothing.  Everywhere you look there are no ramps. There
are no exceptions to this and there are no ramps.  How can this be if there were ramps?  How can there
be no evidence for ramps and no word for ramps?

The question isn't whether or not there are ramps.  We all know there were ramps.  The question
is how did they lift stones to build great pyramids (NOT SINKI!!!!!!).  This is where there is no evidence
that ramps were used.  Of the several ramps associated wirth great pyramids none are on the pyramid
or pointed at it, And sufficiently robust, And not explained as for some other use than lifting stones on
the pyramid.  None can be explained as part of a ramping system to deliver stones high on the pyramid
exclusively.

View Postcladking, on 14 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

The pyramid is the "pile of stones" to which I was referring.

No, no, no.  By the "easy way" I mean the way that is actually evidenced; pulling the stones
straight up the side.  This is how they actually built the pyramids based on the actual evidence
rather than the belief that they could only have used ramps.  Pulling the stones up the side
was many times easier than building ramps and dragging stones on them.

It is incidental to this very nearly established fact that I believe that they used water filled coun-
ter weights to drag the styones styraight up the side.  This would probably be established fact
as well if the powers that be weren't sitting on their hands (much like a stone) for the last 6 1/2
years.  The facts are really pretty determinative here considering all the evidence isa they had
water and that the pyramids are all built right on water collection devices.

What we "know" for fact is they pulled stones up the side and what is apparent is that they used
water to do it.  I believe the water arrived naturally at the pyramid site therough the caves.

The fact that there are ramps from the time of the pyramid building indicates they were used.  I doubt they were used just to walk on.  They wouldn't have taken away time from building the pyramids to build ramps that had no function.  While we do have remains of ramps, we do not have remains of any counterweight system.

It wasn't that long ago in the scheme of things that ramps had not yet been discovered and the hew and cry was (based on a post from another board years ago): "There is nothing in the texts to indicate ramps existed much less used and no ramps have been found so ramps were not used in the building of the pyramids and to believe they were is down right delusional"

Pulling stones straight up would only have occurred at the lower levels.  As the pyramid rose and each level was pushed farther in than the last, the angle would increase, finally matching that of the pyramid itself.  This of course presents problems such as the ropes being pulled across the edges of the stones on each level, the blocks being pulled across blocks already in place at each level causing a wearing away of the blocks, also blocks smaller than the rise from one level to the next had a good chance of getting caught and requiring workers to climb the pyramid and attempt to free the 2 1/2 ton+ stone by hand.

I would like to see the evidence of the water collection devices please.

You realize that a counterweight for one 2 1/2 ton block would require 600 gallons of water and would measure approximately 3 ft x 3 ft x 7 ft.

Copying and altering slightly a part of your post:

Please show me references to the "Overseer of counterweight Builders", "Overseer of counterweight Dismantlers", "counterweight Designers", gods of counterweights and inscriptions of "the Crew of the Drunken counterweight Builders of Khufu" or even the word counterweight or it's equivalent.  

Perhaps I missed it in a previous post so could you please supply a link that shows that it is a fact they hauled the blocks up the side of the pyramid?

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#545    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Like Wally Wallington, this man has demonstrated that he can lift a Stonehenge-sized pillar weighing 22,000 lbs and moved a barn over 300 feet. What makes this so special is that he does it using only himself, gravity, and his incredible ingenuity to accomplish such a feat.

See for yourself.

Thats great! So that way could ancients built others site too.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#546    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,435 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View Postdreamland, on 15 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

Cladking... try to solve the mystery of coral castle ( www.coralcastle.com) before you and many others will move to pyramids of giza subject. I mention coral castle in many places,but most of members just ignore it. Man who build coral castle new the secret of the pyramids. Question to everyone: How can you solve the mystery of the pyramids, if you can't even solve the mystery of coral castle. Thank you.

Here you go solved

Posted Image

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#547    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Here you go solved

Posted Image

Well... if you think its solved..so now,solve the mystery of the great pyramid.

#548    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,269 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hey Clad, I see now why you'd like the cave dug out Pronto. You're hoping that they hold the key to finding how the geyser system worked under the plateau, right?

I also see what you are talking about with the lines on the gravimetric scan, but you would have to ignore the false color mapping that shows the densities and only look at the lines. Which ignores the whole point of the density graduations.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#549    lakeview rud

lakeview rud

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:09 AM

Hi folks; I didn't read all 34 pages of this thread but it seems we often stray from the topic.  In this case its "secret caves under the pyramids".  I will refer you over to Poppet's thread about the Sphinx temple.  Robert Temple (no relation to Sphinx)has claimed to have discovered the locations of a number of pharoahs' burial sites by looking at a strange granite piece placed into the bedrock of the Sphinx temple.  This may or may not be factual and correct but he also claims to have tested some stones or boulders from the Valley temple (next to the Sphinx temple)and found them to be stalactites (maybe stalagmites?)!!  If this is true, and it should be relatively easy to confirm this (additional samples and independent testers)then two things seem fairly certain.  One, there are indeed (secret until now?)caves on the Giza plateau and two, the AE's knew about them and modified them for some reason. I say that because the AE's would not quarry an underground location with a whole plateau of above ground limestone available so clearly the boulders were removed to make the space more useable.  The Eygyptian government should confirm that the boulders are formed by dripping water and (if confirmed) do a test dig at the end of one of Temple's granite 'cable' stones.  That's the nice thing about his theory; it precisely pinpoints where something should be underground.  Here's hoping that someone follows up on this.  Would make one heck of a discovery if something was found!!

#550    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

Lector Historiae

• 8,671 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 February 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Hey Clad, I see now why you'd like the cave dug out Pronto. You're hoping that they hold the key to finding how the geyser system worked under the plateau, right?

I also see what you are talking about with the lines on the gravimetric scan, but you would have to ignore the false color mapping that shows the densities and only look at the lines. Which ignores the whole point of the density graduations.

Oh, gosh! I had completely forgotten about clad's geyser idea.

Fuelled, no doubt, by the holy and drooly excresences of our Past Basset Masters. Sadly, when they re-ascended to their Basset-y Celestial Domain Where Hams Are Quiet Abundant, all evidence for this system would have disappeared.  I'm glad clad has been touched by Them to realize the truth!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#551    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,769 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

See for yourself.

Wow that man is incredible... :blink:

Finally got my black belt....

#552    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 February 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Here you go solved

Posted Image

Ah dammit I did forget all about this picture. He does use a winch doesn't he?  I still have to say kudos to the guy to have build it all by himself though.

View Postjaylemurph, on 16 February 2013 - 05:49 AM, said:

Oh, gosh! I had completely forgotten about clad's geyser idea.

Fuelled, no doubt, by the holy and drooly excresences of our Past Basset Masters. Sadly, when they re-ascended to their Basset-y Celestial Domain Where Hams Are Quiet Abundant, all evidence for this system would have disappeared.  I'm glad clad has been touched by Them to realize the truth!

--Jaylemurph

Jayle your posts make my day! Never stop mate!

View Post~C.S.M~, on 16 February 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

Wow that man is incredible... :blink:

I know, the dude does the most amazing things, by himself and without any winches and such. Rather amazing. So I posit that if he can think up these methods and ways to do it, so could our ancestors.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#553    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 16 February 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Yes, of course.  But I'm also a believer in always making continual progress.  This means
everything is investigated as it arises.  It's simply counter productive to wait on making im-
provements or studying anomalies.  This is what we are all supposed to be doing.  This is
the very nature of what it means to be human.  We might not even be here tomorrow so we
do what we can and have fun today as much as possible.

The lines exist only because of the density graduations so you're not really losing information
by concentrating on the lines.  It just provides a handy means of modeling the information in
your mind.  It took me some little effort to find the five step pyramid but once it's seen it's really
quite obvious.  This is just the way the brain works.  We see what we expect and it's hard to see
things that are not expected.  And I had the advantage of knowing how it was built or I'd proba-
bly not see the lines at all!

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#554    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

The fact that there are ramps from the time of the pyramid building indicates they were used.  I doubt they were used just to walk on.  They wouldn't have taken away time from building the pyramids to build ramps that had no function.  While we do have remains of ramps, we do not have remains of any counterweight system.

This is utter hogwash.  There is evince they had string and birds but that doesn't mean
they tied birds to the stones and trained them to fly them up either.  This isn't the way
reality works.

I would like to see the evidence of the water collection devices please.

You realize that a counterweight for one 2 1/2 ton block would require 600 gallons of water and would measure approximately 3 ft x 3 ft x 7 ft.

Please show me references to the "Overseer of counterweight Builders", "Overseer of counterweight Dismantlers", "counterweight Designers", gods of counterweights and inscriptions of "the Crew of the Drunken counterweight Builders of Khufu" or even the word counterweight or it's equivalent.  

Perhaps I missed it in a previous post so could you please supply a link that shows that it is a fact they hauled the blocks up the side of the pyramid?

I've posted the pictures of how all the great pyramids were built on water collection devices more times
than I can count and don't have a picture readily at hand.  The ground was sculpted around the pyramids
to be as flat as a mirror even though the widths varied somewhat and a dam was built around it before
the pyramid was ever even begun.  You can tell this because the water collection device is UNDER the
6 1/2 million ton pyramid.

Check this thread;

http://www.unexplain...e

They didn't just lift one little stone at a time.  They lifted ~18 ton loads at the bottom
and 12 ton loads near the top.  They always had two or three lifters working at a time.

I've lost count of the times I've listed the titles of the builders as well.  You can check
almost any thread but it's probably listed several times in this thread alone;

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=198130

(this thread is still averaging nearly 50 hits per day)

http://www.gizapyram...wpage=aeragrams

The titles are not consistent with the usage of ramps but are consistent with the usage of
water, boats, canals, and lifting things up the side.  The physical evidence also coincides
with this because it is a step pyramid;

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

The only reason to build a step pyramid is that they could lift the stones no higher than a
step.  It is also far easier to lift them this way and it evidenced in many ways.

I'm not sure we should even refer to "secret caves" any longer since even Hawass now ad-
mits there are caves under here.  This makes sense since the ancient name was "Mouth of
Caves" and there had to be some way to get all the water up here.

#555    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,617 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 February 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Copying and altering slightly a part of your post:

I just realized this morning that I forgot to respond to this.

Yes.  It's all there.  They had a goddess for the means they used to actualkly lift the
stones and she was very fundamental to their thinking.  She was "Ma'at" the "goddess
of balance" and her human counterpart is buried right in the Giza cemetery; the "Weigh-
er/ Reckoner".  They had a goddess of the counterweight (Isis) and a goddess of the
ascender, Nephthys and her counterpart is also buried right in the workers cemetery;
the "Overseer of the Boats of Neith".  They had a god of the djed (Wepwawet) and the
closest thing in the earth is the "Priestess of the Scycamore".  With all this work going
on on the pyramid sides they needed a god to oversee each side.  One of these four
gods was Demaunutef and his counterpart laid in the cemetery as well until his grave was
desicrated.  He was the "Overseer of the Side of the Pyramid".  Sobek was the god of
the canals and there's a "Overseer of Canals".  Osiris (Atum) was the geyser and there
is a tomb of Osiris at the bottom of the Osiris shaft.  There were once four jugs containing
his CO2 efflux but these have been lost or destroyed.  There were 20 to 40 man crews
needed for each of the lifting systems for loading and unloading.  There is an "Overseer
of a Boat Crew".

There are no ramps and no jobs even vaguely resembling the sort of work that indicates
ramps.  There weren't nearly enough people or accomodations for ramp builders or stone
draggers.  The word "ramp" isn't even attested until long after the great pyramid building
age. As I promised years ago allthe new evidence would support geysers and not ramps.

I hope everyone caught Temple's discovery of the most important find at Giza in 120 years.

Posted Image

Here we have the smoking gun (literally).  This is Atum's ka and this ben ben would be sitting
on a primeval mound if it were bigger.  You can actually see the mound is beginning to form
toward the lower right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users