Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
968 replies to this topic

#721    Everdred

Everdred

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 12:55 AM, said:

I don't know how much more clear they can be;

"Copyright EDF free. Added drawings to the image not authorieed"

It used to say in tiny letters at the bottom of the page "permission to publish with overlays denied" or something like that.

I've specifically asked for permission to post the drawing in my hand of the five step pyramid but haven't recieved it.  Each person who cares has to draw his own.

Oh.

But it's freely published on blogspot, so any reposting/modifying for discussion on a forum is pretty clear-cut fair use.

#722    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:36 AM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

I don't know anything.  I don't believe anything.

This is why they should be doing the basic testing; no one knows anything.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I am saying that you don't know you're right.

its fine if you said you dont believe anything ,

fine and dandy for me.

but dont suggest what i know and dont know.
example the ben ben stone, you assumed i didnt know,
this is flawed logic especially if you read my old statements from the other website.

anyhow i dont have to prove anything to any1, im a seasoned analyst by profession,

but simple looking at the evidence, the fluid coming out from the higher ground at the
mound is beside the sphinx temple,
it doesnt suggest mound symbolism in the sphinx temple at lower ground, then all the colours.

based on what i know, tend to go with my symbolism.

if there are tombs there, it could suggest mound symbolism, i doubt its khufu.

Edited by samspade, 27 February 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#723    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostEverdred, on 27 February 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

Oh.

But it's freely published on blogspot, so any reposting/modifying for discussion on a forum is pretty clear-cut fair use.

I was suspicious and did a little quick googling.  Apparently this is the only use "EDF" in
such a context suggesting it is a French term or used improperly. Apparently "blogspot"
is software to create your own blog.  I seriously doubt copyrights are given up simply be-
cause you use this type of software.  Of course he knows that it will be used all over the
net (and it is) but he specifically forbids overlays and graphics added to it.  I'm simply not
going to take someonme else's work and use it for my own even when his work proves my
point.  Anyone can look at that picture and see the five step pyramid when they know it's
there.  It took me a long time to find it but, hey, I'm an idiot and I didn't know exactly what
I was looking for.  There is also a lot of distracting and confounding information on the
picture.  Remember the originator mistook it for ramps and this isn't really such a stupid
error even if it might seem like it after the fact.  It is reminescent of ramps and we see what
we expect far more easily than we see what is there.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#724    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,478 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Of course I'm not important and I'm not only person who can see the five step pyramid though
I might be the first person to find it. Probably not, though, because overlays were forbidden even
before I found it and made it widely known.

There are no ramps.

Ignore the remains of ramps that have been found at Giza, IOW.  Then (and only then) can this makle any sense at all.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#725    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,803 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Anyone can look at that picture and see the five step pyramid when they know it's there.
Question: The picture is colored. Do we have to totally ignore the actual values of the scan which determined those lines?

You realize the lines are arbarary? They represent gradiants of density values, and are not Hard Lines, but to indicate general density. Like terrain lines on a map indicating the height of various features, the lines are benchmarks of density, not hard physical lines.

In order for your idea to work, the density measurements (colors) have to be ignored. And if you are going to ignore those then the whole map is meaningless. Like seeing the face of Jesus in a piece of toast.

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

It's a very simple device made of the materials they had in abundance.  
Clad, I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering and I can say that wood would not be a strong enough material to accomplish the amount of work you are suggesting got done.

Wood on stone wears the wood down incredibly fast. This is rough stone, right? Or, did they have a mirror finished stone deliverly ramp up the side of the pyramid? Take an average piece of wood and run it back and forth over a concrete sidewalk llike 200 times and see how much wood gets worn off.

No.  This doesn't work.  
But they were the most important and largest and hardest to work and most expensive to provide. If I was Pharoah, I'd want a top man on the granite that was going to line my eternal home and protect my soul. The idiots directing people to drag stones would not even be on my radar.

So, did you post at all when I debunked ramps or just pretend the post didn't exist?  I don't remember but clearly remember most of the points weren't challenged at all.
I pretty much post every time you say you debunked ramps, so that no newbies, or visitors here, get confused by your posting of your opinon versus the known facts.

Did you draw a five step pyramid on the gravimetric scan?  
I took 20 minutes and did just that. And guess what? I drew the lines all the way across the scan to the paper edges and measured where the lines left the scan, and..... none of the lines I drew were parallel. And most of them were angled at a slight angle. Some near the base were a little wider in a clockwise manner, but the much greater majority of lines showed a greater angling toward the counter-clock-wise direction.

I just don't see what you do apparently.

Why do you think the owners of the gravimetric scan specifically forbid me to post a picturewith the five steps drawn in?  They simply don't want it widely known that it's a step pyramid.
I think it is because they don't want their work being misrepresented.....

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#726    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostHarte, on 27 February 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Ignore the remains of ramps that have been found at Giza, IOW.  Then (and only then) can this makle any sense at all.

The question has never been how did they get the stones to the pyramid site.

The question is how did they get the stones up the pyramid.  They did not must have used ramps.

#727    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Question: The picture is colored. Do we have to totally ignore the actual values of the scan which determined those lines?

You realize the lines are arbarary? They represent gradiants of density values, and are not Hard Lines, but to indicate general density. Like terrain lines on a map indicating the height of various features, the lines are benchmarks of density, not hard physical lines.

In order for your idea to work, the density measurements (colors) have to be ignored. And if you are going to ignore those then the whole map is meaningless. Like seeing the face of Jesus in a piece of toast.

I took 20 minutes and did just that. And guess what? I drew the lines all the way across the scan to the paper edges and measured where the lines left the scan, and..... none of the lines I drew were parallel. And most of them were angled at a slight angle. Some near the base were a little wider in a clockwise manner, but the much greater majority of lines showed a greater angling toward the counter-clock-wise direction.

I just don't see what you do apparently.

I think it is because they don't want their work being misrepresented.....

He has drawn in a black line in between each of the color bands.  It's possible these black lines are
an artefact of the process but this is improbable due to the nature of the equipment that was used and
the pyramid.  In any case the black lines exist and each end of most of these black lines are parallel
to the base of the pyramid.  This is simply a fact.  Even if you include the haphazard lines where den-
sity changes on an individual step and are too steep to possibly be ramps most of the lines are still
parallel to the base and can't be ramps by definition.  They aren't ramps and can not represent ramps.

Lines parallel to the base CAN'T possibly be ramps.

#728    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 27 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Wood on stone wears the wood down incredibly fast. This is rough stone, right? Or, did they have a mirror finished stone deliverly ramp up the side of the pyramid? Take an average piece of wood and run it back and forth over a concrete sidewalk llike 200 times and see how much wood gets worn off.

Wood has been used since time immemorial to build things.  Yes, it does wear but if you
grease it and don't put more weight on it than it can easily support it simply won't wear very
quickly. It certainly wouldn't fall apart as fast as the rollers Egyptology wants to put under
the sleds being dragged up ramps.  If a runner wore out on the counterweight they'd simply
have to swap it out for a new runner.  It's a lot easier than dragging 2 1/2 million stones up
non-existent (unevidenced) ramps.

#729    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

I found this old video on youtube...whats your opinion ?

Edited by dreamland, 28 February 2013 - 03:09 AM.

#730    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,803 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

He has drawn in a black line in between each of the color bands.  It's possible these black lines are
an artefact of the process but this is improbable due to the nature of the equipment that was used and
the pyramid.  In any case the black lines exist and each end of most of these black lines are parallel
to the base of the pyramid.  This is simply a fact.  Even if you include the haphazard lines where den-
sity changes on an individual step and are too steep to possibly be ramps most of the lines are still
parallel to the base and can't be ramps by definition.  They aren't ramps and can not represent ramps.

Lines parallel to the base CAN'T possibly be ramps.
The black lines are simply where the arbitrary density ranges selected pass into the next range catagory. They could imply physical structures, but the density on each side of the line CAN NOT be ignored.

The only parallel lines I found on the scan were very short lines and lines at the base.

Is it illegal to take the drawing and make a rough copy to illustrate a point? I think only that exact image is Copyrighted. If I have time this weekend, I will take some copy paper and a graph pad and see what I can make of it.

My point is still firm that most of the lines I drew showed an inward angling in a counterclockwise fashion.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#731    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,803 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

View Postcladking, on 27 February 2013 - 10:35 PM, said:

Wood has been used since time immemorial to build things.  Yes, it does wear but if you
grease it and don't put more weight on it than it can easily support it simply won't wear very
quickly. It certainly wouldn't fall apart as fast as the rollers Egyptology wants to put under
the sleds being dragged up ramps.  If a runner wore out on the counterweight they'd simply
have to swap it out for a new runner.  It's a lot easier than dragging 2 1/2 million stones up
non-existent (unevidenced) ramps.
Possible, but that is going to be an Awful lot of maintenance. And all that wood is going to have to imported. And it ain't goin' to be cheap. You're looking at probably adding like 50% to the cost of the project, or more. Because a ramp, and limestone is all free local materials, while wood is an expensive trade item in Egypt at the time. It might be easier, but it is still unevidenced, as to the ropes or the "boats", or any of the equipment needed. Yet, we have a leveled down ramp right there at the pyramids base.... Maybe used in the initial base construction and then covered over and only revealed again when the larger ramp structure was torn down.... 4500 years ago.

#732    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,152 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 28 February 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

Possible, but that is going to be an Awful lot of maintenance. And all that wood is going to have to imported. And it ain't goin' to be cheap. You're looking at probably adding like 50% to the cost of the project, or more. Because a ramp, and limestone is all free local materials, while wood is an expensive trade item in Egypt at the time. It might be easier, but it is still unevidenced, as to the ropes or the "boats", or any of the equipment needed. Yet, we have a leveled down ramp right there at the pyramids base.... Maybe used in the initial base construction and then covered over and only revealed again when the larger ramp structure was torn down.... 4500 years ago.

DieChecker, are you just looking at the top-down picture of the densitogram or have you also seen the 3d view of all four sides? The latter puts it into better perspective and negates a 5 step layout IMO.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#733    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,549 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

View PostHarte, on 27 February 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

Harte

"Don't mention the war! (I mentioned once, but I think I got away with it.)"
Basil Fawlty

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#734    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:50 AM

It might be easier, but it is still unevidenced, as to the ropes or the "boats", or any of the equipment needed.

1376a. The ropes are knotted; the boats of N. are tied together

1966a. Then let this copper be brought ------ the ḥnw-boat --- with it.

"Overseer of the Boats of Neith"

"Overseer of Canal"

1078a. To say: The door of heaven is open, the door of earth is open, ... The m3'-canal is opened

"Weigher/ Reckoner"

Horapollo; the ancients believed water sprayed from the earth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.wikimapia...14&z=19&l=0&m=s

692c. He is effervescent; he is effervescent; Shu, let thy arms be about N.

"... ... ... ... ... and running with a steady fall to the nearest point of the cliff edge, it seems exactly as if intended for a drain; the more so as there is plainly a good deal of water-weanng at a point where it falls sharply, at its enlargement."

Carbonated water in the Osiris Shaft.  Warrm springs a few miles off.

455b. filled with thy splendour, come forth from the horizon,
455c. after thou hast taken possession of the white crown in the water-springs, great and mighty, which are in the south of Libya,

Five step pyramids.

Secret Caves Under the Pyramid.

No.  What doesn't exist is any evidence  at all that they used ramps to lift stones.  What does
exist is that every single piece of evidence including the entire Egyptian culture says they used
"balance" achieved by water to "lift the earth".

#735    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,498 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

Feeding an army of stone draggers for one day would pay for the wood they needed for one year.

There is no ramp at the pyramid base.  what is at the pyramid base is a 15 acre water collection device that was actually used.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users