Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
968 replies to this topic

#766    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,159 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:01 AM

View Postcladking, on 01 March 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

Much better.  The steps still aren't all the same size though.

What you're still not getting here is that you're looking down at something that is a 3 dimensional object that's at an angle which creates the illusion that they are not the same size. You're not looking at a flat picture, which is apparently what you're expecting. The lines are exactly 47 meters diagonally apart and 81 feet vertically, from the base.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#767    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:41 AM

I dont know if you guys watched this movie... but this must be wihout doubt the best one about pyramids and its construction.

Imust also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet ) that these stone had to be levitated. Builders of the pyramids had some sort of secret knowledge, how to levitate the stones..  Edgar Cayce answers how they were build : By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stones floats in the air in the same manner .. link :
http://www.crystalin...ycepyramid.html   Lets face it ....if there is no evidence of ramps used to build pyramids,or by any other means ,,,, then antigravity must be the answer... Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle propbably used antigravity as well..they were claims of people who saw blocks levitating. No way people back then could do it on their own...cutting over 2 millions of stones and lifting them up,to form a pyramid. Also by watching the movie,,you will see stones around the pyramid,that were cut using some kind of cutting machine..this movie is very interesting...watch it guys and give me your opinions...thanx

Edited by dreamland, 01 March 2013 - 02:43 AM.

#768    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,500 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 01 March 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

What you're still not getting here is that you're looking down at something that is a 3 dimensional object that's at an angle which creates the illusion that they are not the same size. You're not looking at a flat picture, which is apparently what you're expecting. The lines are exactly 47 meters diagonally apart and 81 feet vertically, from the base.

I believe this is in parallel projection like a blueprint.

You can see why it's so difficult to draw the plans for how it was built.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#769    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,159 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

View Postcladking, on 01 March 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

I believe this is in parallel projection like a blueprint.

You can see why it's so difficult to draw the plans for how it was built.

It all changes, based on perspective. It won't appear the same way from the ground as it appears from looking directly from the top with the peak centered. It would also change significantly from the top view depending on how far from the pyramid one happens to be. All of which is why your claim of five steps matching the lines on the top-down densitogram picture will not work.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#770    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

I have one more video for you to watch... this guy makes a lot of sense.

Edited by dreamland, 01 March 2013 - 05:25 AM.

#771    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence.

• 11,489 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postdreamland, on 01 March 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

I must also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet )......

One of the funniest things in this thread.

Thanks for that.

Harte

Edited by Harte, 01 March 2013 - 05:43 AM.

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#772    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

View Postdreamland, on 01 March 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

I dont know if you guys watched this movie... but this must be wihout doubt the best one about pyramids and its construction.
-snip-
Imust also point out ,,,,that in my opinion ( after watching many other videos and studying internet ) that these stone had to be levitated. Builders of the pyramids had some sort of secret knowledge, how to levitate the stones..  Edgar Cayce answers how they were build : By the use of those forces in nature as make for iron to swim. Stones floats in the air in the same manner .. link :
http://www.crystalin...ycepyramid.html   Lets face it ....if there is no evidence of ramps used to build pyramids,or by any other means ,,,, then antigravity must be the answer... Edward Leedskalnin who build coral castle propbably used antigravity as well..they were claims of people who saw blocks levitating. No way people back then could do it on their own...cutting over 2 millions of stones and lifting them up,to form a pyramid. Also by watching the movie,,you will see stones around the pyramid,that were cut using some kind of cutting machine..this movie is very interesting...watch it guys and give me your opinions...thanx

How about really studying the subject at hand, instead of the internet....? I mean, really? Dear god but sometimes I have to agree, the internet is making people think even less.....

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#773    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 01 March 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

How about really studying the subject at hand, instead of the internet....? I mean, really? Dear god but sometimes I have to agree, the internet is making people think even less.....
I dont need to study the subject at hand..On internet you can find many people talking about the great pyramids,how they were build and by whom.Youtube is another great tool.I showed you youtube video : The secret construction of the pyramids and so far noone talks about it.. All i hear is ramps theory. Noone talks about possible antigravity technology,aliens and Mr Edward who build the coral castle and knew how pyramids were build. When you watch the video you see people and top architects who say that it would be extremely difficult even in todays technology we have to do such a pyramid. Egyptologists says that pyramid was build in 20 years: from wiki : Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night.
Egyptologists says that and that because they are unable to give people another better explanation how they did it,and whats funny...some people believe them.

#774    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:48 PM

View Postdreamland, on 01 March 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

I dont need to study the subject at hand..On internet you can find many people talking about the great pyramids,how they were build and by whom.Youtube is another great tool.I showed you youtube video : The secret construction of the pyramids and so far noone talks about it.. All i hear is ramps theory. Noone talks about possible antigravity technology,aliens and Mr Edward who build the coral castle and knew how pyramids were build. When you watch the video you see people and top architects who say that it would be extremely difficult even in todays technology we have to do such a pyramid. Egyptologists says that pyramid was build in 20 years: from wiki : Based on these estimates, building this in 20 years would involve installing approximately 800 tonnes of stone every day. Similarly, since it consists of an estimated 2.3 million blocks, completing the building in 20 years would involve moving an average of more than 12 of the blocks into place each hour, day and night.
Egyptologists says that and that because they are unable to give people another better explanation how they did it,and whats funny...some people believe them.

What's funny is that some people take Wikipedia and Youtube as gospel ...... Both are starting points, but hardly the sum of what there is to know.  You'll have to try better than that.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#775    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,500 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

I've seen the first one before.  Scientifically it's higher quality.  I like the presenter in the second
one but he gets a lot of stuff wrong and this detracts from my enjoyment. It is a good presentation
otherwise and I'm in agreement with most of what he says.  I'd recommend them both to novices
but only the first to more seasoned egyptologists.  I'm in closer agreement with the second one,
though.

Thanks for posting them.

#776    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,500 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 01 March 2013 - 02:01 AM, said:

Then you are suggesting they built ~150' tower on top of the pyramid to hold the transducer to make the scan?

#777    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,159 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postcladking, on 01 March 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Then you are suggesting they built ~150' tower on top of the pyramid to hold the transducer to make the scan?

No, I'm saying that when you attempt to apply a 2 dimensional layout of lines (your 5 steps) to a 3 dimensional structure* that (as seen from top) would be closer to your frame of reference the higher it goes looking top-down then you're necessarily wrong.

* which is what you're doing.

I can do/have done an approximation of the sides too, using the points as laid out in the 2 dimensional densitogram, but you wouldn't like it either as it also negates your 5-step claim.

cormac

#778    cladking

cladking

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,500 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 01 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

No, I'm saying that when you attempt to apply a 2 dimensional layout of lines (your 5 steps) to a 3 dimensional structure* that (as seen from top) would be closer to your frame of reference the higher it goes looking top-down then you're necessarily wrong.

* which is what you're doing.

I can do/have done an approximation of the sides too, using the points as laid out in the 2 dimensional densitogram, but you wouldn't like it either as it also negates your 5-step claim.

I'd like to see anything with five equally spaced lines 81' 3" apart.

I did actually refer to these other drawings even while I was still looking for a pattern in the colors.

#779    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Postcladking, on 01 March 2013 - 05:38 PM, said:

I'd like to see anything with five equally spaced lines 81' 3" apart.

theres work done  few years back by Ole Jørgen Bryn
called "Diamond Matrix"
suggesting that the great pyramid was  done in 7 units.

7 units =  6 step core unit and 1 unit  for top section of the great pyramid..

while i think the thread is going way off topic.
i just mention it and here is link for the  "diamond matrix"  for those interested.

http://www.ntnu.edu/...&groupId=139701

Edited by samspade, 02 March 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#780    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,311 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:22 AM

Consider the source. That's all that matters. Any half-baked nitwit wearing a tinfoil hat and sequestering himself in his parents' basement, can slap together a website or an internet video. This is indeed the information age, but do you honestly think a lot of the information you come across on the Net is worth half a moment's consideration? I apologize for being blunt but rarely do the people who submit Wiki articles or slap up YouTube videos even know what in the hell they're talking about.

Wikipedia, YouTube, and the internet in general are not proper or reliable research materials.

And some of them can be downright dishonest. There is one Wiki article I've encountered about something Giza-related that presents some accurate information but in the same article seriously misquotes a paper written by Mark Lehner. It's a given that if a web page seems to present a few real facts but also tosses in highly dubious, questionable, or downright incorrect information, the entire web page is of no value.

Consider the source. Take serously TheSearcher's admonition to study the subject at hand—written by people who've committed their lives to understanding ancient history on a professional level. These are the people who know what they're talking about, and they can be trusted. As much as it drives the fringe nuts, fringe and alternative writers have not changed any precept of orthodox, professional research because the conclusions of fringe writers have basically no research value.

That is not going to change—for the simple reason that science demands higher standards. ;)

Posted Image
The evil overlord mummy moderator has spoken.

Visit My Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users