Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

Secret Caves under the Pyramids

• Please log in to reply
902 replies to this topic

#871    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,314 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Postlakeview rud, on 06 March 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

While the chamber beneath the pyramid is certainly not a secret cave I would think that it bears more investigation.  Let's get to the bottom of this.  Can we start by agreeing that the pyramid was built from the center out and from the bottom up(arguments about the casing stones not withstanding)?  If you look at the GP in cross section you will see that the descending passage at 26 degrees matches the ascending passage at 26 degrees and their intersection appears to start at 'ground level' in the hill the GP was built on.  Both passages are identical in cross section with the upper one appears to have once had wooden structures in it based on the holes or notches in the walls.  Theres a block up top of the ascending passage that showed evidence of being worn by something (rope?) but this has since been cosmetically "restored" by modern Egyptians. I'm going to propose that the very large blocks got up the GP this way.  If you could arrange some sort of counterweight system in the lower passage it would be relatively easy to use laborers to pulll blocks up since the 26 degree matching inclines would allow you to balance the weights except for the friction of what the block was riding on. This same system could then be used to lift sets of the smaller blocks up the side.  Don't get me wrong, I think the AE's used whatever process worked best depending on the level they were at so ramps, Wally Wallington-like devices etc all could have been used.  If you just replace Cladking's geysers with plain water carried by those same laborers there's plenty of counterweight material available.  The GP had plenty of planning...note that the final angle of the GP is darn close to twice the 26 degree angle (so the ascending passage was centered) and the location of the underground chamber is very close to the center of the pramid.  Still lots of unanswered questions but I'd love to see a computer simulation beginning from the center at ground level and going out and up.

Giza 3D - Dassault Systèmes

enjoy ...
"3D Life Player Installation Required" just click on 'install'

Edited by third_eye, 06 March 2013 - 05:10 PM.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#872    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,702 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 06 March 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

enjoy ...

If it's a five step pyramid then it's impossible to have been built with internal ramps.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#873    cladking

cladking

Telekinetic

• 7,702 posts

• Tempus fugit.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 06 March 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

Just looking at the 2nd pyramid, you can see that the cladding is still on the top after thousands of years. How hard would it be to fill in the cladding on the way down for a couple weeks at a time? Not very...

This  is one of the problems with all the ramp theories except for internal ramps; It would be
impossible to clad it from the top down.  If it were it were cladded as they went up then there's
nothing for ramps to adhere to.

Rampss are debunked and it no longer matters how much the proposals twist and turn to make
ecsher-like impossibilities because they are completely debunked and now we know "they mustta
pulled stones up one step at a time". The exact means can be determined very quickly if they ever
do the science.

Men fear the pyramid, time fears man.

#874    dreamland

dreamland

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:15 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 06 March 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

enjoy ...
i know better website : http://www.airpano.c...-Cairo-Pyramids

#875    lakeview rud

lakeview rud

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thanks, Third Eye, but I couldn't get it to go the first time; will try again shortly.

#876    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,314 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

View Postdreamland, on 07 March 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

nice pics but try the 3D tour .... if you haven't ... its worth the slow load

View Postlakeview rud, on 07 March 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

Thanks, Third Eye, but I couldn't get it to go the first time; will try again shortly.

Needs broadband really, if you don't have just try some net cafe
well worth the effort ... best with your favorite book on the pyramids at hand, plain 2D pictures just don't do the Gizamids justice

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#877    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

View Postcladking, on 06 March 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

This  is one of the problems with all the ramp theories except for internal ramps; It would be
impossible to clad it from the top down.  If it were it were cladded as they went up then there's
nothing for ramps to adhere to.

Rampss are debunked and it no longer matters how much the proposals twist and turn to make
ecsher-like impossibilities because they are completely debunked and now we know "they mustta
pulled stones up one step at a time". The exact means can be determined very quickly if they ever
do the science.

Wishful thinking does not make it true Clad. Ramps are only debunked in your mind alone.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#878    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,975 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

View Postsamspade, on 02 March 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

anyhow from a analyst point of view, i  cant trust the majority orthodox view.
its would be terribly flawed to  trust them without doing research and checking things out for myself.

anyhow in regards to people who really dont research and just come up with some crazy theory without evidence from the ancient egyptians, agreed they cant be trusted as well.

basically i stick with a analyst approach its far more reliable than trustly in someone else work or opinion,.

Surely as a professional analyst, you are competent to analyze the theories of so-called "orthodox" Egyptology.

So, why do you not do so?  This could be valuable for all of us "flawed" thinkers here.

As you indicated, doing the research yourself would be necessary.  So, when can we expect your analysis?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#879    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

View Postdreamland, on 07 March 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Fantastic! almost like being there. You can see everything, the ramps, the geysers, the UFO landing docks, the recovery vaults, where my great grandfather fell asleep. But seriously, a wonderful site, thanks for link

#880    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,314 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 07 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Fantastic! almost like being there. You can see everything, the ramps, the geysers, the UFO landing docks, the recovery vaults, where my great grandfather fell asleep. But seriously, a wonderful site, thanks for link

Don't forget the 'autobots' and decepticons

~edit : a nosy kid over my shoulder insists I get it right so : the Autobots and the Decepticons

Edited by third_eye, 07 March 2013 - 03:32 PM.

'

#881    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 March 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

you are competent to analyze the theories of so-called "orthodox" Egyptology.

So, why do you not do so?  This could be valuable for all of us "flawed" thinkers here.

As you indicated, doing the research yourself would be necessary.  So, when can we expect your analysis?

flaw to suggest i havent looked at a certain orthodox egyptology position and KNOW its flawed.
especially after i posted this earlier.

View Postsamspade, on 22 February 2013 - 10:47 PM, said:

there seems to be a great lack of understanding of the ancient egyptian culture based on my view on being a analyst and seeing whats at play. i know the if egyptologists ever come to understand the ancient egyptians on certain things to my level they will be forced to agree with me on certain conclusions i have maded because it is fact. i know they will eventually reach my the conclusion if they ever reach it, then they will more than likely omit something in their analyst, i just wait and smile at their stupidity.

I Choosen not to realize my work, for various reasons, but its valid, you may be a skeptic but thats up to you not to  believe me.

Edited by samspade, 07 March 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#882    Harte

Harte

• 8,975 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

View Postsamspade, on 07 March 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

I Choosen not to realize my work, for various reasons, but its valid, you may be a skeptic but thats up to you not to  believe me.

Then obviously, exactly like any thinking entity, I choose to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson

#883    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 March 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

I choose to believe you have no idea what you're talking about.

you can choose to believe what you wish, but  your position was flawed in the previous post and you have no evidence to prove your belief in your comment here.

once again here is your flaw postion

So, why do you not do so?

Edited by samspade, 07 March 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#884    Harte

Harte

• 8,975 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

And, I suppose, you prefer not to reveal in what way my previous post was flawed?

After all, my previous post involved my belief that you might be able to "analyze" the position(s) of "orthodox" Egyptology.

AHA!  That was my flaw.  *SNIP* :tu:

Harte

Edited by Lilly, 07 March 2013 - 07:23 PM.
removed personal remark

#885    samspade

samspade

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 March 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

And, I suppose, you prefer not to reveal in what way my previous post was flawed?

i did in the previous post number883
but to recap it if you missed it

View Postsamspade, on 07 March 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

you can choose to believe what you wish, but your position was flawed in the previous post and you have no evidence to prove your belief in your comment here.

once again here is your flaw postion

So, why do you not do so?

Edited by samspade, 07 March 2013 - 06:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users