Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#1    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:
age, not birth date

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

#2    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

• “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:56 AM

Requirements:
specific question: What will become of my immediate future and distant future?

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#3    prs1

prs1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.
Question : "When will i get a job?".Thanking you in advance

#4    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostLeah G., on 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Hi,

I'm not sure how long I will be doing this but I will try to keep up with the demands. If it becomes to much for me, I will close the thread.

Required:
age, not birth date

I don't do second hand readings, like your boyfriend or your neighbor but I will do a reading on your pet. No death questions. Please stay away from lost items unless they are very sentimental. If you are under 18, please ask your parents before you ask for if you can get a reading, I will assume you have but keep in mind, I am sensitive and can usually tell. No medical advise will be given unless it's see your doctor.

Leah

Hi Nightwalker,

Your energy seems very busy, you don't sleep much do you? Always have something on your mind. Well, it is Christmas time and sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

Well, I didn't expect this, I'm seeing something about the Navy? Have you been thinking or did you join the Navy? I'm seeing a girl or young woman, not sure she is fond of the idea of you leaving. It is a good way to get more education and it would help you in many ways.

I'm seeing a man and a woman standing together, perhaps your parents, they worry about you but love you very much. Are you the baby of the family? I'm seeing you laying in a fetus position. It can be a fight to be independent when you're the baby of the family. You are a very determined person and you will succeed. You have a very keen mind and there isn't anything you can't do once you put your mind to it. Things are changing quickly for you right now and there is no way to do a long range forecast other than the future is what you make it, There are many decisions for you to make but... BUT.... you have a wonderful mind and a good heart and as long as you keep them in balance there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah

#5    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

View Postprs1, on 19 December 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.
Question : "When will i get a job?".Thanking you in advance

Hi PRS,

This is interesting... I'm seeing a job connection to a married man that is separated from his wife, he might even be family to you or extended family. Lots of stars here and stars are always good but these stars are in the shape of animals, like a doe and a raccoon. A doe represents gracefulness, natural beauty and being gentle as well as independence. The raccoon stands for someone not being honest, perhaps you aren't being honest with yourself about something. Maybe some meditation would do you some good.

I can see that you are very good at finding your own truth about things, good mind, sharp. I'm seeing a spirit around you too, someone has passed, he looks more your age but they can appear at any age they wish but I suspect he passed at around your age. He shows me a phone, meaning that you used to talk often and not always in person.

Oh dear, looks like you have quite a temper!! Well, sometimes letting things go is a better way.

I'm sorry, I don't usually get time stamps in readings but it doesn't look like it will take you too long to find a job. Good Luck!!

Leah.

#6    prs1

prs1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

You are spot on.Yes my cousin had passed away last year and he was around my age.Its surprising to hear that he is around me.About the job connection to a married man part surprises me as well, because i recently applied for a divorce from my husband and in look out for a job.So it sounds more like my husband, but now i don't have any contacts with him.Its good to hear that i will get a job soon.Thank you so much for helping me Leah.

#7    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

View Postprs1, on 21 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

You are spot on.Yes my cousin had passed away last year and he was around my age.Its surprising to hear that he is around me.About the job connection to a married man part surprises me as well, because i recently applied for a divorce from my husband and in look out for a job.So it sounds more like my husband, but now i don't have any contacts with him.Its good to hear that i will get a job soon.Thank you so much for helping me Leah.

Thank you for the feed back!! I don't think your cousin hangs around you all the time, just when you need him. He really just seemed to want to let you know he's around and things are fine. Keep in touch and let me know how things work out!!

#8    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 December 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

Hi Nightwalker,

Your energy seems very busy, you don't sleep much do you? Always have something on your mind. Well, it is Christmas time and sometimes it's a bit overwhelming.

Well, I didn't expect this, I'm seeing something about the Navy? Have you been thinking or did you join the Navy? I'm seeing a girl or young woman, not sure she is fond of the idea of you leaving. It is a good way to get more education and it would help you in many ways.

I'm seeing a man and a woman standing together, perhaps your parents, they worry about you but love you very much. Are you the baby of the family? I'm seeing you laying in a fetus position. It can be a fight to be independent when you're the baby of the family. You are a very determined person and you will succeed. You have a very keen mind and there isn't anything you can't do once you put your mind to it. Things are changing quickly for you right now and there is no way to do a long range forecast other than the future is what you make it, There are many decisions for you to make but... BUT.... you have a wonderful mind and a good heart and as long as you keep them in balance there is nothing you can't do!!

Leah
Yes I am quite busy. This is my last year of high school and I'm trying to balance spirituality, school, sports, art, choir, and guitar while focusing on my future after college as well. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing once I graduate but I have considered the military. As far as you seeing a woman not fond of me leaving, that would be one of my best companions  and she doesn't want me to moving to california which is a likely possibility. As far as fighting for independence in the family and such, I'm the first and oldest child of the family soon to begin the next stage of my life. What exactly do you mean by "there many decisions for me to make"?

And if you don't mind i have more questions.

specific question: how will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant  future? And when will i be able to fully unlock my psychic abilities/gifts?

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
my email

#9    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Hi Nightwaler,

Many decisions, well, you're very young and just starting your adult life and the decisions you make now will effect the rest of your life, it's difficult to read long range when you are in this stage of your life. It's not just you, it's most people at your age, it's a very special time for you now and you have to make decisions on your own with only advice to help. If you join the Navy, that is one path, with certain outcomes, if you don't that is another set of outcomes. You haven't made up your mind so I can't really see what is going to be the outcome. I do feel that with your brains you will become someone very special and eventually a good husband and father. You're sort of the leader of the pack and what you do with your future will be copied by others. So make your future wonderful!!

You can unlock your psychic potential at any time in your life, you just have to learn to listen better. Calm your mind with thoughts of nature, trying to empty your mind is a useless effort, minds aren't meant to be empty so just focus on nature, a plant or a tree. Feel what it feels, soon you will be able to move on from there and feel what people feel.

#10    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

View PostLeah G., on 22 December 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Hi Nightwaler,

Many decisions, well, you're very young and just starting your adult life and the decisions you make now will effect the rest of your life, it's difficult to read long range when you are in this stage of your life. It's not just you, it's most people at your age, it's a very special time for you now and you have to make decisions on your own with only advice to help. If you join the Navy, that is one path, with certain outcomes, if you don't that is another set of outcomes. You haven't made up your mind so I can't really see what is going to be the outcome. I do feel that with your brains you will become someone very special and eventually a good husband and father. You're sort of the leader of the pack and what you do with your future will be copied by others. So make your future wonderful!!

You can unlock your psychic potential at any time in your life, you just have to learn to listen better. Calm your mind with thoughts of nature, trying to empty your mind is a useless effort, minds aren't meant to be empty so just focus on nature, a plant or a tree. Feel what it feels, soon you will be able to move on from there and feel what people feel.
Thank you and it's just that ive had trouble with opening my third eye lately. To some degree anyway. There are blockages.

my email

#11    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

Sometimes, the secret is to not try. It's a natural state that we are all in but we refuse to see. We are all born with psychic abilities but for various reasons we lose it as we get older. Just try to feel plants, feel the coolness of the leaf, the dew hanging off the tip of the leaf, feel the weight of the droplet on it's leaf, drink in the moisture and let it refresh you, feel the moisture going in to the roots. Touch the soil, smell the minerals? Aren't they something?

Your third eye is wide open, don't focus on it, focus on nature, then you will realize and feel that people are all natural and you can feel them too.

#12    blind pew

blind pew

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

View PostLeah G., on 16 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Hi,

Required:
age, not birth date

Leah
Will my financial situation get better?

#13    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostLeah G., on 22 December 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Sometimes, the secret is to not try. It's a natural state that we are all in but we refuse to see. We are all born with psychic abilities but for various reasons we lose it as we get older. Just try to feel plants, feel the coolness of the leaf, the dew hanging off the tip of the leaf, feel the weight of the droplet on it's leaf, drink in the moisture and let it refresh you, feel the moisture going in to the roots. Touch the soil, smell the minerals? Aren't they something?

Your third eye is wide open, don't focus on it, focus on nature, then you will realize and feel that people are all natural and you can feel them too.
I think I understand what you mean. And my third eye is open but i still feel as something blocks my full view of things or maybe i'm just not looking in the right ways.. I've increased my meditation to compliment it's development and i feel that it will be needed in the next stages of my life. I appreciate your advice.

my email

#14    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

View Postblind pew, on 22 December 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

Will my financial situation get better?

Hi Blind Pew,

Looks like you've been feeling like a fish out of water lately. I'm seeing a woman in your life, I think you are in a romantic relationship with her but it's been strained lately. I'm not sure they are as bad as you think, relax and do something special for her, not everything that is worth something costs money. Looks like you are feeling pretty prickly, like an old cactus, well, sometimes the glass is not half empty but half full, it's a matter of prospective. You hold on to things very hard or strongly, mostly it's a good trait but if you are holding on to negative energy, it will be negative.

Are you a church goer? I'm seeing someone in what looks like a priest and you are talking to him, asking for guidance or something? This looks like it has a positive outcome, maybe a temporary job? It always helps, having long gaps in your resume' does not. You will be having an epiphany about something tempting soon. It looks as if it will make you very irritated but hold your temper, nothing is ever accomplished by losing that.

I keep asking when your finances are going to get better but all I'm seeing is an angel and stars, both are always good. I am seeing a butterfly, which means you need to be more social, I believe that by being more social you may make some good business contacts and things will get better. Sometimes you have to make your future and don't wait for it to happen, think outside of the box, be creative. You know how to do more than one thing.

Leah.

#15    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

-Swami Vivekananda

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Specific question: How will my love life fair in the immediate and not too distant future?

my email

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users