Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 6 votes

Readings


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#136    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 19 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

It's not that i like to dissect people i was just a little bit skeptical of how someone could give a reading over the internet.

The dissecting goes along with how you look at things or figure them out, I didn't mean any disrespect. I often wonder how people can give readings in person, myself, I get way too much information from the people around me to just focus on one person. Yes, shopping is very difficult for me.


However you hit the nail right on the head. And i am a Bit Shocked that you nailed it out of a thousand possible different combinations out there.  And i did say a free bonus point like if you can name the field and Police=Criminal Justice(which is the field i am studying in) so i liked your OP and this one. I was always interested in Politics to. Which is why i am in my Criminal Justice Field to.



Once again you hit it right. All though i wouldn't call it being "Very Organized" lol. My way of Organization is when i put something somewhere i generally know where it is, unless someone moved it. (Then i get panicked after i go through all my **** :cry:  and still cant find it especially if its for school lol)



Again you hit it on the nail. Because whenever i am debating with people either on the internet, or in Real Life i do see both sides a lot of the times.


Na im still leeching off my Parents house, but ill let that slide cuz it is pretty eerie that you got my exact line of school i am in right on the first time. :alien: Kinda makes my hair stand up.
Are they on vacation or something, it strikes me as odd that I didn't pick them up at all....

I have a question for you, how do you do a multiquote??? I can read anything with a heart beat but these darn computers just baffle me.....


#137    Treefles

Treefles

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:19 Jan 2013

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Question: Will I be able to become a successful enough writer to care for my family in the future? Also, it's a bit of a longshot, but do you pick up anything relating to psychic abilities from me? (I'm not entirely sure how it works)

By the way. I love what you're doing here. You seem to be a very kind and generous person.


#138    mickeymonkey

mickeymonkey

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostLeah G., on 18 January 2013 - 10:52 PM, said:

Natialie, OMGosh, I had a huge hit when I read your response, go to the local pawn shop, (or have your husband) and look for a basket, it will be full of shiny things that are going to go up for sale soon... I'm feeling it on a shelf in the back but it will be seen from the front. I don't know if I hope I'm right or wrong but either way, it's worth a try, good luck Honey!!!
Hi Leah, thanks so much for yet another message of hope for me. I did actually go down to 3 different pawn shops but nothing came up. I even tried the local eco shop where the recycling is sorted through incase my son had helped & tidied up but it wasn't there. Just wish I could find it but I can just keep positive and hoping it will show up. Gosh you are doing such an amazing job for people on here, nice that someone is around to add some thoughts and hope for people. So once again thank you. Will keep you posted if it turns up. Strange question but m husband had a fall out with his grand mother before she passed a few years ago, he held her in high regard as she and his grandfather were the only positive influence in his childhood. Would it help if he contacted someone to help him contact her. Weird or what but after some of your messages my son said a lady in a flower top was watching him play, he's never said this before. he said she was pretty and lovely.
Sorry if I am using up too much of your time.
kindest regards, Natalie


#139    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

View Postmickeymonkey, on 19 January 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Hi Leah, thanks so much for yet another message of hope for me. I did actually go down to 3 different pawn shops but nothing came up. I even tried the local eco shop where the recycling is sorted through incase my son had helped & tidied up but it wasn't there. Just wish I could find it but I can just keep positive and hoping it will show up. Gosh you are doing such an amazing job for people on here, nice that someone is around to add some thoughts and hope for people. So once again thank you. Will keep you posted if it turns up. Strange question but m husband had a fall out with his grand mother before she passed a few years ago, he held her in high regard as she and his grandfather were the only positive influence in his childhood. Would it help if he contacted someone to help him contact her. Weird or what but after some of your messages my son said a lady in a flower top was watching him play, he's never said this before. he said she was pretty and lovely.
Sorry if I am using up too much of your time.
kindest regards, Natalie

Oh thank you!!! Yes, I can channel the dead most times, I need her first name and age at the time of death. It's never a sure thing but like I said, most times.


#140    mickeymonkey

mickeymonkey

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostLeah G., on 19 January 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

Oh thank you!!! Yes, I can channel the dead most times, I need her first name and age at the time of death. It's never a sure thing but like I said, most times.
No worries if it doesn't work out but she was called Melva and was 69 when she died. Thanks, Nat


#141    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • Joined:06 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo,NY

  • "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

View PostLeah G., on 19 January 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

I have a question for you, how do you do a multiquote??? I can read anything with a heart beat but these darn computers just baffle me.....

You just Quote the original post where it says the persons name so then they get a notification if they have it enabled. And then if it is a long post where you want to multi quote just add quote tags to the segments of the post you want to quote by copy and pasting the sentence where you want to comment on and then place that sentence inside of the quote tags.

Quote

Are they on vacation or something, it strikes me as odd that I didn't pick them up at all....
Maybe one of them is blocking Psychic Probes(if you call it that) unconsciously. My Mother went to another Psychic named Karen Reece and got a free reading a couple of years ago and she said that some one was Psychic in the family but didn't know it. If that isn't the answer then i wonder if i should be worried. Have you ever done any of these readings on the internet, or in real life where you couldn't pick up certain people?

Also do you by any chance do Past Life Readings?

Edited by stevemagegod, 20 January 2013 - 12:10 AM.


#142    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 20 January 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

You just Quote the original post where it says the persons name so then they get a notification if they have it enabled. And then if it is a long post where you want to multi quote just add quote tags. and then place want you want to quote inside of them.
Thank you!!! It's boggled me for years!!!!

Maybe one of them is blocking Psychic Probes(if you call it that) unconsciously. My Mother went to another Psychic named Karen Reece and got a free reading a couple of years ago and she said that some one was Psychic in the family but didn't know it. If that isn't the answer then i wonder if i should be worried. Have you ever done any of these readings on the internet, or in real life where you couldn't pick up certain people?
No, don't be worried, I think it's your dad since your mom was getting a reading. I think all three of you are psychic, little secret, if you aren't psychic, I can't read you, it's like trying to read a rock. Yes, I have had one or two that I couldn't read but it was a few reasons, some block, I don't count those, most of them are so called skeptics, when people don't get enough sleep, their energy is all over the place and it makes them hard to read but I can usually get threw to them after they get some sleep. I don't do reading in person, I'm a sponge.
Also do you by any chance do Past Life Readings?
I've tried and sometimes I get something but it's not reliable and there is no telling if it's true or not, it's just interesting at best. I've seen some psychics that are really good at it but it's not something I really focus on and don't really want to.



#143    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostTreefles, on 19 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Age: 23
Gender: Male
Question: Will I be able to become a successful enough writer to care for my family in the future? Also, it's a bit of a longshot, but do you pick up anything relating to psychic abilities from me? (I'm not entirely sure how it works)

By the way. I love what you're doing here. You seem to be a very kind and generous person.

Hi Trees,

Yes, you will be able to support your family with your writing but not in the way you think at the moment. Now you need to write for others, like news or sports, even editing. Possibly ghost writing. Nothing that will let you have much creativity. You do have much inside you to get out, keep writing, don't stop. Do your creative writing when you can but don't rely on it for a living, that will come later. I do believe a good writer does have to have a psychic twinkle and I think you do, I can connect to you very easily so that is a clue too.

Leah.


#144    Treefles

Treefles

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:19 Jan 2013

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostLeah G., on 20 January 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Hi Trees,

Yes, you will be able to support your family with your writing but not in the way you think at the moment. Now you need to write for others, like news or sports, even editing. Possibly ghost writing. Nothing that will let you have much creativity. You do have much inside you to get out, keep writing, don't stop. Do your creative writing when you can but don't rely on it for a living, that will come later. I do believe a good writer does have to have a psychic twinkle and I think you do, I can connect to you very easily so that is a clue too.

Leah.

Thank you. I've been told I need to do some smaller forms of writing in order to get my name out there. I've been thinking short stories for literary magazines, things like that. I've made some money with my creative writing, but not enough to live off of. I've been looking for alternative means, such as a normal job, to keep myself stable while writing. I just really want to be able to support my entire family in the future. They've done so much for me, and I want to give back and make their lives as stress free as possible. It's my main motivation for writing.


#145    Agent D. Scully

Agent D. Scully

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 218 posts
  • Joined:13 Mar 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:West Virginia

  • "O monstrous! O strange! We are haunted!"

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hey, I would greatly appreciate a reading!
16, female, I was wondering when/if things in my life are going to start looking up for me.


Edited by Agent D. Scully, 20 January 2013 - 06:31 PM.

De omnibus Dubitandum. All is to be doubted.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."

Come visit My  youtube channel!

#146    mickeymonkey

mickeymonkey

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

View Postmickeymonkey, on 19 January 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

No worries if it doesn't work out but she was called Melva and was 69 when she died. Thanks, Nat

Hi Leah,

Sorry to be a pain but did you get any joy with my husbands nana. Melva, aged 69.
Once again Im sorry for asking you so many questions.
Cheers, natalie


#147    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

View Postmickeymonkey, on 20 January 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

Hi Leah,

Sorry to be a pain but did you get any joy with my husbands nana. Melva, aged 69.
Once again Im sorry for asking you so many questions.
Cheers, natalie
Sorry sweetie, I ran out of time to do readings this morning. We had a football party here today and after the festivities, I really can't trust myself to do a reading now... I'm sure you understand. I'll catch you tomorrow!!!


#148    mickeymonkey

mickeymonkey

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2013

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostLeah G., on 20 January 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

Sorry sweetie, I ran out of time to do readings this morning. We had a football party here today and after the festivities, I really can't trust myself to do a reading now... I'm sure you understand. I'll catch you tomorrow!!!
No worries, get some good rest and just whenever you get time no pressure. :-)


#149    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined:16 Jan 2013

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Leah,

My mother died on January 2, 2008.
Please see if you can see if she has passed over.
Anything she needs to tell me as she went rather quickly.

Edited by Maureen_jacobs, 21 January 2013 - 02:17 AM.

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

#150    Niklaus_pb

Niklaus_pb

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2013

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

Hi Leah,
Requirements:
age: 18
gender: male
specific question: When will I get a girlfriend and will she be seriously involved in the relationship? What jobs/studies will I be doing?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users