Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#286    libran2013

libran2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading too.
Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .Also just started my own buisness?wil i be successful in this?.Thanking you in advance

#287    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

View Postlibran2013, on 19 February 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Hi Leah,

Question : " i would like to know about my romantic life .Also just started my own buisness?wil i be successful in this?.Thanking you in advance

Hi Libran, I need a picture from you, there must be other people using your computer, your energy isn't coming threw like it should. You can PM me that.

Thanks

#288    simbasam

simbasam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostLeah G., on 19 February 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

Hi Simba,

Well, I can see you looked everywhere or nearly!! I think it's very close to you, I'm seeing something on your back with three round things. It looks almost like a baby carrier with a pouch in the side. Baby's round head, the round pouch and then baby's round bottom? Look in the pouch or the jacket you were wearing, I'm feeling it in cloth, a pocket of some sort. Sometimes where we think we left things is not where they are. I hope you find it!!!

Leah.
Haha! Thanks!  I don't normally wear the baby around but I'll take that to mean to check all of the baby's travel things and clothes I normally wear around when I'm lazing around at home with the baby.  I'll definitely let you know if I find anything! Thanks again for taking the time to try!   I just thought of a question to ask you but if its too trivial than please don't hesitate to reject the question.  I'm planning on running my first marathon at the end of the year and I'm a little nervous because I kind of have wonky knees.  Do you see me being able to train and run the marathon successfully? Thanks!

#289    libran2013

libran2013

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostLeah G., on 19 February 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

Hi Libran, I need a picture from you, there must be other people using your computer, your energy isn't coming threw like it should. You can PM me that.

Thanks
Hi Leah.I don't share my computer and never posted my pic to anyone.Is it possible to get a reading without pic please?I would really thankful to u :yes:

#290    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostMoon Gazer, on 19 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Hi Leah,

I would love a reading please if you have the time.

Female
I am taking my chance on someone but finding it hard to trust.  Am I right in trusting?

Many thanks.

Hi Moon,

I can see why you're having a hard time trusting anyone with anything,,, Looks like you've crawled out of a big pool of betrayal and deceit. The good news is that you crawled out, that takes a lot of courage and intestinal fortitude!! Things are getting lots better for you, you are learning to trust your instincts and that's great. Your past experience has honed your skills at reading people and their intentions, trust yourself. If in doubt, think again. If you aren't ready to give a piece of your heart away, then don't, if they are true, they will wait. This time in your life should be all about you, learn to make yourself happy, to stand on your feet, make your own decisions. Learn how strong you really are and appreciate yourself. You have plenty of time and I know it doesn't feel like that sometimes but you do.

Leah.

#291    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

View Postlibran2013, on 19 February 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Hi Leah,

Hi Libran,

I'll try without it, your energy feels funny to me like weakened or cluttered by others thoughts. If there isn't a lot of people using the same computer perhaps you aren't getting enough sleep or too much, your energy is very muddy to me. Perhaps you just have too much on your mind. I'm going to go with too much on your mind, your energy is very cluttered. May I suggest that you take one thing at a time and don't write a to do list, I feel this will overwhelm you and you do seem overwhelmed at the moment. Just keep it as simple as you can for right now. Later, when you have the basic set up you can start fancying it up. Is your partner very young? Doesn't seem like they know what to do to help and possibly require more attention than you can give at the moment. They need to understand that if they can't help, they can at least stand out of the way and wait. Sometimes work has to come first, just like sometimes children come first and sometimes you do too. Stay calm and do get some exercise to ease the aggression I'm sure you are feeling with this much on your plate.

I hope this was a good reading, once I got started it seemed to flow.

Leah.

#292    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Question: I am a gay male and I keep falling for guys who seem to be giving me hints, but then turning out to be straight. It is disappointing and makes me want to give up as I feel like most guys just want sex and the guys I like will always be straight. Love is starting to feel like false hope. I wish that I could have romance in my life, though. I am wondering if you ever see me finding a partner and if so when and can you describe him?

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#293    kimmiejo

kimmiejo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Required:
age, 35
gender Female
I just applied for a job. Will I get it?

#294    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

Thanks so much for your reply Leah, I really appreciate it x

#295    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostArpee, on 20 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Question: I am a gay male and I keep falling for guys who seem to be giving me hints, but then turning out to be straight. It is disappointing and makes me want to give up as I feel like most guys just want sex and the guys I like will always be straight. Love is starting to feel like false hope. I wish that I could have romance in my life, though. I am wondering if you ever see me finding a partner and if so when and can you describe him?

Hi Arpee,

Oh dear... This is a problem... I'm seeing a close circle of friends that seem to stand apart from you a bit, they are still your friends and don't mind that you are gay, it's more like you aren't comfortable being gay. Being comfortable with yourself is a hard thing to learn when everyone keeps thinking, "I'll be he's not gay, he's just confused." You feel this coming from everyone close to you. You know you are a bit psychic but that doesn't mean that we know what's happening in our lives, we are the hardest to read for us. Keep your friends but look for new ones too. I get the feeling that you are feeling like the odd peg. You need some gay friends. I honestly don't see the love of your life coming for a while, about 6 months but you won't meet him if you don't start expanding your circle of friend to incorporate people that are more like you. I'm seeing something about a group function, looks like a party or something. I'd try something like a church that caters to gay. Even a spiritual church you have a better chance of meeting someone with the same value system, someone that wants a long lasting relationship. You don't have to change your life, just add a little to it, Good luck!! You seem like such a sweet man.

Leah.

#296    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

View Postkimmiejo, on 20 February 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Required:
age, 35
gender Female
I just applied for a job. Will I get it?

Hi Kimmie Jo,

You have some thick energy going on here. Did you recently give up coffee or something?? Looks like it takes everything you have to just get threw your day. Try adjusting your diet a bit, maybe more protein or something.... The job, humm... I think if you do get it, it won't be what you expect. I'd keep putting in applications and work on your diet for a bit and see if you can't make yourself feel better. Attitude is everything when searching for work. The clear minded and happy person gets the job, remember, you have to sell yourself. Make them feel like you can fix all their problems and keep a happy attitude while doing it. Take some time to make yourself feel better too.

Leah.

#297    kimmiejo

kimmiejo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 February 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Hi Kimmie Jo,

You have some thick energy going on here. Did you recently give up coffee or something?? Looks like it takes everything you have to just get threw your day. Try adjusting your diet a bit, maybe more protein or something.... The job, humm... I think if you do get it, it won't be what you expect. I'd keep putting in applications and work on your diet for a bit and see if you can't make yourself feel better. Attitude is everything when searching for work. The clear minded and happy person gets the job, remember, you have to sell yourself. Make them feel like you can fix all their problems and keep a happy attitude while doing it. Take some time to make yourself feel better too.

Leah.

Wow! You must be picking up on a health issue that I have been going through. I just recently went through some testing for it.  Did you see anything specific regarding my health?

#298    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postkimmiejo, on 21 February 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Wow! You must be picking up on a health issue that I have been going through. I just recently went through some testing for it.  Did you see anything specific regarding my health?

Your energy just felt really sluggish and thick, it feels like your metabolism, a diet change might help. I get the feeling that you are a veggie gal and don't care much for meat. It feels like you need some protein. And soy is not your friend.... Not an allergy to it, more like it just doesn't agree with you. Some people do great with it, but not you. It almost feels like hypothyroid to me. Let me know what you find out and feel better!!

I'm not a doctor and in no way should this be considered medical advise.

Edited by Leah G., 21 February 2013 - 04:50 PM.

#299    kimmiejo

kimmiejo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostLeah G., on 21 February 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Your energy just felt really sluggish and thick, it feels like your metabolism, a diet change might help. I get the feeling that you are a veggie gal and don't care much for meat. It feels like you need some protein. And soy is not your friend.... Not an allergy to it, more like it just doesn't agree with you. Some people do great with it, but not you. It almost feels like hypothyroid to me. Let me know what you find out and feel better!!

I'm not a doctor and in no way should this be considered medical advise.
I do have an allergy to soy. However, I'm a meat gal! LOL!  And I don't feel sluggish. I'm going to chalk this one up to anxiety. Thanks for the reading.

#300    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

View Postkimmiejo, on 21 February 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

I do have an allergy to soy. However, I'm a meat gal! LOL!  And I don't feel sluggish. I'm going to chalk this one up to anxiety. Thanks for the reading.

Please let me know, it could be hyperthyroid too, I'd like to know so I can see where I read it wrong, a PM is fine too. You're welcome, it was my pleasure!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users