Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#301    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostLeah G., on 21 February 2013 - 03:47 PM, said:

Hi Arpee,

Oh dear... This is a problem... I'm seeing a close circle of friends that seem to stand apart from you a bit, they are still your friends and don't mind that you are gay, it's more like you aren't comfortable being gay. Being comfortable with yourself is a hard thing to learn when everyone keeps thinking, "I'll be he's not gay, he's just confused." You feel this coming from everyone close to you. You know you are a bit psychic but that doesn't mean that we know what's happening in our lives, we are the hardest to read for us. Keep your friends but look for new ones too. I get the feeling that you are feeling like the odd peg. You need some gay friends. I honestly don't see the love of your life coming for a while, about 6 months but you won't meet him if you don't start expanding your circle of friend to incorporate people that are more like you. I'm seeing something about a group function, looks like a party or something. I'd try something like a church that caters to gay. Even a spiritual church you have a better chance of meeting someone with the same value system, someone that wants a long lasting relationship. You don't have to change your life, just add a little to it, Good luck!! You seem like such a sweet man.

Leah.

Thank you. That is exactly how I've been feeling. I feel a bit isolated in a way. To be honest, I do feel like I still have some fear about being gay, but I also know that I am making improvements to overcome the fear by coming out to certain friends and familiy members, but I think you are right about expanding friends. I need to find a way to be more open to changes and new opportunities and friendships.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#302    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

ohh do i get reading ?! free of charge ?!
just age and gender ? cool

male . 24 .. when things will settle and be peacefull again in my life ?

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#303    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 22 February 2013 - 10:26 AM, said:

ohh do i get reading ?! free of charge ?!
just age and gender ? cool

male . 24 .. when things will settle and be peacefull again in my life ?

Hi Knight,

You have some strange energy going on here... You are very smart and have a quick wit. Very dark sense of humor, cutting. You seem to be able to out logic someone or twist truths to meet your own agenda. Have you ever thought of becoming a lawyer? To make things calmer in your life, it looks like you need to give up some control. You have an unusual amount of control in your life, it's like you have your wagons in a circle and there is only one way out. Honestly, it looks  like if you stop trying to control everything, it will become more peaceful. I'm usually telling people to take control, this feels very strange to say the opposite. Perhaps I'm seeing this wrong... Maybe a picture would help? You can send it to me in PM if you wish. I'm to unsure of your reading to continue, sorry.

Leah.

#304    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

thanks .. well lawyers sucks people's blood it ain't for me :D
beside i prefer manual labors i hate to work my brain much i'd rather work my body and rest my head
and i'll see what i can do for the pic when i get hold of one i'll PM you
thanks in advance .. you're correct in alot of things

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#305    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,164 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

How accurate are these readings?
I don't really have a specific question. Can you still do a reading without a question?

#306    Welch

Welch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi Leah! I'd be very happy if you could give me a reading.
I'm a 20 years old male and I'd like to know what can you see concerning the future of my current relationship.
Thank you in advance ;)

#307    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 February 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

How accurate are these readings?
I don't really have a specific question. Can you still do a reading without a question?

Hi Rlyeh,

No one is 100% and each person needs something different to focus in on your energy for a reading. I need your age, (not birth date) and your gender, (we all have male and female energy). I like to have a question but it's not always necessary, it would be called a general reading. In a general reading I can usually see something that relates to you, sometimes even a passed loved one, I don't usually get names. The focus is on about 6 months of your life, there are too many variables to look further. I hope that helps you.

Leah.

#308    kimmiejo

kimmiejo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Good Morning Leah,
If you have time, I'm curious. How's my energy today?

#309    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

View Postkimmiejo, on 23 February 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

Good Morning Leah,
If you have time, I'm curious. How's my energy today?

Hi Kimmie,

It looks better, what did you do? Things are much more orderly, did you do some meditation and shielding?  Hahahhaa looks like you did some gardening too!!

#310    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostWelch, on 23 February 2013 - 01:45 PM, said:

Hi Leah! I'd be very happy if you could give me a reading.
I'm a 20 years old male and I'd like to know what can you see concerning the future of my current relationship.
Thank you in advance ;)

Hi Welch,

You look like a busy bee!! Always going here and there, seems to be a lot going on in your life. You asked about your current relationship, well, it looks like you haven't been sharing all of the truth with your partner or is it the other way around? You both could get passed this, there is love here but honesty is required, you can't sleep the troubles away. The baggage you carry from childhood still haunts you, time to deal with it and take charge of your life. Many unexpected doors will open for you once you do that.

Leah.

#311    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,164 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

30. Male
I suspect I already know where my life is headed. But anything important would help.

#312    Welch

Welch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Well thank you Leah for the reading.
I feel like I am honest with my partner, and I hope he is honest with me too. The only thing I may not be sharing with him are my doubts wheter he really will come back (he had to move to another country for some time, and this long-distance relationship honestly bothers me a bit). As to the baggage from my childhood I think you might be reffering to the fact that I have some trust issues that may be in a way harmful for my relationships with other people, I've tried to overcome this and more or less succedeed but I still might be a little too suspicious towards others, guess I'll have to work on it a bit more.
Thakn you very much.

Edited by Welch, 23 February 2013 - 03:11 PM.

#313    dreamgoddess2011

dreamgoddess2011

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
    Dalai Lama

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

To Leah: 32 years Old, Female
Question: general reading of a spiritual nature. Any message that comes to you I feel would be important. Thank you Leah.

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama

#314    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 23 February 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

30. Male
I suspect I already know where my life is headed. But anything important would help.

Hi Rlyeh,

Perhaps you do but it looks like you are looking for more, not satisfied with your current state. Looks like you grew up a bit too fast here. Your childhood started out really good but ended too soon. The good news is that you know what a good childhood is and can give that to your own children. You are a much better man that you give yourself credit for, see it, be it. You've got a great heart, a level head and when you love, you love forever, a rare quality. Of course it's a double edged sword, the other side of that is that when you are wronged, you don't forgive easily and it haunts you a bit. Well, no two people are ever the same, not even twins. Trust yourself and others, you might be surprised to see what doors open up for you.

Leah.

#315    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,164 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostLeah G., on 23 February 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

Hi Rlyeh,

Perhaps you do but it looks like you are looking for more, not satisfied with your current state. Looks like you grew up a bit too fast here. Your childhood started out really good but ended too soon. The good news is that you know what a good childhood is and can give that to your own children. You are a much better man that you give yourself credit for, see it, be it. You've got a great heart, a level head and when you love, you love forever, a rare quality. Of course it's a double edged sword, the other side of that is that when you are wronged, you don't forgive easily and it haunts you a bit. Well, no two people are ever the same, not even twins. Trust yourself and others, you might be surprised to see what doors open up for you.

Leah.
Thanks for that. I guess it somewhat describes me, not sure I'd put it quite that way though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users