Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#346    lightandstrength

lightandstrength

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

23 female Is the career path I'm going to be studying towards the right one for me? Thankyou

#347    ORA ET LABORA

ORA ET LABORA

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• " Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness. "

- Aleister Crowley

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

DOB: 26/8/82
NAME: ADAM

I would prefer a cold reading please.

LVX

Fr O.E.L.

#348    ayat

ayat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Age - 30
Gender - Female
Question - How do you see my relationship/family life in coming months?thankxxxx

#349    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postlulu07, on 11 March 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

23 female Is the career path I'm going to be studying towards the right one for me? Thankyou

Hi Lulu,

Looks like you've gone around and around about this, it's been a hard decision for you to make and yet you are still unsure. Forgive me if I'm seeing this wrong but it looks like you've left your fate up to someone else in the past, letting them make some pretty important decisions for you, even when it made you sad. It's time to break out of this way of thinking. You must decide what is your passion, what do you want to do, it's your life and you have to live it. Live it the way you want. I'm seeing something about oral health, is this important to you or something someone else wants you to do? If it is your dream to be a dentist, do that or if you don't have the money for that much schooling, be a dental hygienist. It's an important decision but not one that should be hard. Do what you love.

Leah.

#350    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostORA ET LABORA, on 12 March 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:

DOB: 26/8/82
NAME: ADAM

I would prefer a cold reading please.

LVX

Fr O.E.L.

Hi Adam,

I've heard the phrase "Cold Reading" many times before and people have explained it to me but what I do is anything but cold. I believe in God and what I say comes from my heart. A reading without a question is a general reading to me so that's what I'm doing for you.

You seem to have many good friends, most people have one or two really close friends but you seem to make them where ever you go or maybe I should say you are able to if you want. People like to be around you. Great sense of humor. Justice is important to you too, you have and will fight for the underdog. Obviously, you like to test people, you're skeptical but once you have confidence in them, you are very loyal.

Looks like you have a young family around you, 2 children and one on the way? Could be twins, they are so close in age. Doesn't look like you get along with your wife all the time but you love her dearly. As a child, it looks like you were haunted in a way, you've left it behind but I think you still remember, spirits are attracted to you. You keep them away now with a part of your self you don't admit is there, you don't want to be thought of as crazy, well, what's so great about being normal? It's another word for average!! You are anything but average, exceptional would be a word I would use. Anything you want to do, you do.

I hope this is the reading that you wanted.

Leah.

#351    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

View Postayat, on 12 March 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Age - 30
Gender - Female
Question - How do you see my relationship/family life in coming months?thankxxxx

Hi Ayat,

What is going on with your energy? It's very dark and hard to read. Please repost your request in a week and let's see if it's cleared up. This doesn't mean anything other than you might not have slept well last night or you are upset about something or it could be nothing at all, like I said. I just can't read for you today.

Leah.

#352    WowME

WowME

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Age - 18
Gender - Male
You wanted to give me a reading about a screaming woman... ^^

#353    Caterism

Caterism

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostLeah G., on 11 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hi Caterism,

You have a lovely energy and I can see why spirits like to be around you. Are you a writer? You have an extraordinary imagination for writing, if you don't write, you should at least give it a try. I actually see a couple of spirits around you right now, it's a man and a woman, yes, they are a couple, oh, make that three, I see the young man too, they all seem to be connected together. It looks like they stay in one area, probably close to where you sleep. They come and go, they're not bound. These look like helpful spirits and nothing to fear, they just like your energy. I suspect you knew one of them or all of them in life at one point or another. I'm not getting any names.

Leah.

Thank you Leah, much appreciated!  :)

#354    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

View Postjorik1994, on 13 March 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Age - 18
Gender - Male
You wanted to give me a reading about a screaming woman... ^^

Hi Jorik,

Glad you posted.

You have a wonderful energy first off. I am seeing the spirit energy of a woman, she's older, has an older woman died in the family in the past few years? She would be the one that wore her hair up most of the time. There is a larger dog associated with her too or perhaps your dog that might be seeing her. It's being suggested that this woman died of cancer. I'm getting a grandmotherly feeling from her. I don't think she meant to scream in your ear, it's just what you can hear. If it continues, try telling her to leave you alone in a stern voice. Let me know if this makes sense to you.

Leah.

#355    WowME

WowME

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Thanks! It is the mother of my granny :P I'm sooo thankfull

#356    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:08 AM

Question: should I commit a substantial amount (time, energy and financially) to a career in the music industry?

Thanks Leah :)

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#357    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 15 March 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Question: should I commit a substantial amount (time, energy and financially) to a career in the music industry?

Thanks Leah :)

Hi Skater,

Well, it does look like you would have limited success in this field. I don't see you being as famous as the Beatles but could you make money at it, yes, I think you could. It's a rough road though and I see some sort of substance abuse as a possibility. I do see a second career path that you could take and that's teaching, you are a patient person and teaching is all about patience. Looks like you would do a little managing too, it's like there are two groups that you oversee. Could be a classroom of kids too. Anyway, this would give you a more stable and rewarding life. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

Leah.

#358    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thanks for the input :)

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#359    spagbol

spagbol

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hi Leah

Female

Question:
will my health improve and will i get a diagnosis?

thanks

#360    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

View Postspagbol, on 15 March 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Hi Leah

Female

Question:
will my health improve and will i get a diagnosis?

thanks

Hi Spagbol,

Is this a stomach issue? If it is, yes, I think you will but you may not like it... a serious change in diet feels like it's coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users