Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 6 votes

Readings


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#406    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 23 March 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

18
Male
What will be the result of all my spiritual training and material efforts in this year of 2013?

Hi again Nightwalker,

Looks like you will or have opened the door so learn to protect yourself. Once you open yourself up you can feel a little crazy, it all starts with empathy and you will feel everyone's feelings so learn to close the door. I'm feeling that there is a book in you that must come out. While I think you will start it this year, I don't see it being finished within this year. There are a few epiphanies waiting for you too. Someone you thought you knew, you will know better and won't like them as much. There is a love connection for you here too. Things won't be as clear as you thought they would be when you started this journey but you will understand things on a deeper level than you thought you ever would. You will realize that you are just scraping the surface, most people never get to understand that much so appreciate what you do know and learn to trust.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Leah.


#407    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

  • “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

18
Male
(one more question): people with their third eye open say I have angelic appearance with wings included and depending on my current moods or vibrations, my appearances change from neutral to demonic (or fallen) or from neutral to angelic. I'm curious as to why. I've done research on these things and would like your input. My friend who's an indigo believes I'm either the spawn of nephilim or incarnated this way. What do you perceive? Explain in detail of you can.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#408    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

  • “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Thankyou a lot leah. I appreciate it. Could you explain the love connection? And that's interesting because I have been questioning whether I should write a book on life lessons and perspective I've picked up on my journey. And when you say "scraping the surface", do you mean of the surface of truth? Thanks again

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#409    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 23 March 2013 - 02:38 PM, said:

18
Male
(one more question): people with their third eye open say I have angelic appearance with wings included and depending on my current moods or vibrations, my appearances change from neutral to demonic (or fallen) or from neutral to angelic. I'm curious as to why. I've done research on these things and would like your input. My friend who's an indigo believes I'm either the spawn of nephilim or incarnated this way. What do you perceive? Explain in detail of you can.

I don't put much stock in this. We all have good and evil in us, it's a balancing act between the two. Demons, while I'm sure they are real, are very few and far between and don't really interact with us, we are beneath them, they think nothing of us. What people perceive as demons are usually just an angry ghost. An angel would never have a child with a human, only God does that and only once as far as I know. Sounds like what you are reading is fiction or opinion, not fact. I don't believe in the indigo child either. Most everyone has some psychic ability, some stronger than others. Everyone wants to be special and are but it doesn't mean that they are an indigo child. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear but I'm pretty down to earth.


#410    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 23 March 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

Thankyou a lot leah. I appreciate it. Could you explain the love connection? And that's interesting because I have been questioning whether I should write a book on life lessons and perspective I've picked up on my journey. And when you say "scraping the surface", do you mean of the surface of truth? Thanks again

The love connection was that I saw an engagement ring, doesn't mean that you are getting married soon, just means that there is a possibility of you falling in love, true love soon.

Scraping the surface, well, life is very deep in a spiritual sense, we only get to see so much in this life. As you learn, you will see how much you don't know and others don't know either, we aren't suppose to. You learn until you die and never ever think you know it all, you don't and you can't, our brains aren't big enough!!


#411    Katielou

Katielou

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Essex, england

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hi Leah, me again! There's been a big to do in the family today and think there's gonna be some big consequences coming. I just wondered if you could see anything or advise on this at all! I know you've told me a lot already so if I'm out staying my welcome on this thread please let me know ill understand!
Thanks Katie


#412    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

  • “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:33 PM

I respect your opinion but I don't agree either. I have a different perspective on angelic/light beings and demonic beings but there's no point in explaining it. And nephilim are fallen angels. And who's to say that it is impossible if one's consciousness hasn't expanded enough become omnipotent and all knowing? And I'm aware that everyone has their own psychic ability whether untapped or not but I do not disregard the idea of indigo children or one's chosen label to their expression in life. And she doesn't seek a label to be special. Only to fit her current understanding of herself.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#413    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 23 March 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

I respect your opinion but I don't agree either. I have a different perspective on angelic/light beings and demonic beings but there's no point in explaining it. And nephilim are fallen angels. And who's to say that it is impossible if one's consciousness hasn't expanded enough become omnipotent and all knowing? And I'm aware that everyone has their own psychic ability whether untapped or not but I do not disregard the idea of indigo children or one's chosen label to their expression in life. And she doesn't seek a label to be special. Only to fit her current understanding of herself.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and we do have different opinions and that's a good thing, it how we get to the truth or at least a better understanding.


#414    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:04 PM

View PostKatielou, on 23 March 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hi Leah, me again! There's been a big to do in the family today and think there's gonna be some big consequences coming. I just wondered if you could see anything or advise on this at all! I know you've told me a lot already so if I'm out staying my welcome on this thread please let me know ill understand!
Thanks Katie

Hi Katie,

Ok, well, I can tell you what I see... It's rather comical actually... I'm seeing two women fighting like sisters do and then having a good laugh over it and professing their love for each other, like sisters do... Looks like everyone backed off and let's the ladies have at it. I'm seeing a child crying and a younger woman holding the number 7... What that means I have no clue... Just remember, everything looks better with a glass of wine and a cupcake....

Leah.


#415    catalyst of change

catalyst of change

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

  • “Comfort is no test of truth. Truth is often far from being comfortable."
    -Swami Vivekananda

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

My mother's name is Marlene (last name Dancy)
She's about 40 I'm sure.
Can you tell me why she is so ill and why doctors have yet to figure out what is wrong? She's having horrible pains in her head and eyes.

*I'm the embodiment of that which is most ugly and beautiful in the spectrum of realities*
"Respond to every call that excites your spirit". -Rumi
my email
my blog: http://asab0ve-sobel0w.tumblr.com/

#416    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

View Postnightwalker94, on 23 March 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

My mother's name is Marlene (last name Dancy)
She's about 40 I'm sure.
Can you tell me why she is so ill and why doctors have yet to figure out what is wrong? She's having horrible pains in her head and eyes.

Hi Nightwalker,

First off, I'm not a doctor and this is not medical advice.

There are many reasons your mother could be having this type of pain, my best suggestion is to keep going to the doctor and let them figure it out. Has she gone to the eye doctor? Anyway, I hope she feels better soon, let the doctors figure it out Honey. No one is allowed to give out medical advice except a doctor.

Leah.

Edited by Leah G., 24 March 2013 - 02:13 PM.


#417    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Please leave feed back... I give you all readings in a timely manner, I expect feed back in a timely manner, I don't think it's too much to ask for.... Even if it's not good feed back, I learn from it.

Edited by Leah G., 27 March 2013 - 11:46 PM.


#418    John Liu

John Liu

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:27 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

Hi Leah,

It has been 3 months since your last reading, and your prophecy has just proven you're right, I think I just scared a girl away.

Age: 30
Gender: Male
Question: Can you please give more guidance on my relationships.



View PostLeah G., on 16 January 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Hi Again User,

Looks like you will meet someone soon but I don't think this relationship will work out too well, you do something that scares her away. You have a very strong personality and like to control things. This is not always a bad trait but it can put people off. You either need to find a stronger woman or a woman that is super easy going, depending on what you like. We don't always meet our twin flames or soul mates and sometimes we do but the opportunity passes us by and then sometimes it's later in life. I don't see you meeting someone soon that you will have a lasting relationship with in the next 6 months but as with all readings, you can change this just by changing a daily routine, going down a road unseen to me. Over all, your life looks like it will be a good one, you have a good heart and when you put good things out in to the universe, it does come back to you.

Leah.



#419    Katielou

Katielou

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Essex, england

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

View PostLeah G., on 23 March 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:



Hi Katie,

Ok, well, I can tell you what I see... It's rather comical actually... I'm seeing two women fighting like sisters do and then having a good laugh over it and professing their love for each other, like sisters do... Looks like everyone backed off and let's the ladies have at it. I'm seeing a child crying and a younger woman holding the number 7... What that means I have no clue... Just remember, everything looks better with a glass of wine and a cupcake....

Leah.

Hi Leah,

I apologise if you wanted some feedback on this one I forgot all about it! To be honest I'm not really sure about this, the row wasn't between women it was the men and I can't really see the women laughing about it?!? Also but sure about the young child or the number 7...?!?

Thanks anyway
Katie


#420    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostKatielou, on 28 March 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

Hi Leah,

I apologise if you wanted some feedback on this one I forgot all about it! To be honest I'm not really sure about this, the row wasn't between women it was the men and I can't really see the women laughing about it?!? Also but sure about the young child or the number 7...?!?

Thanks anyway
Katie

Hi Katie,

This was the only one you missed so no biggy, sorry I couldn't connect on this one, it happens.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users