Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 6 votes

Readings


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#76    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostHeaven_Sent, on 02 January 2013 - 07:18 AM, said:

Hi Leah!...

I am 21
Female
My question is in regards to my love life and if you see or hear anything in regards to it changing that's the main think I'm really concerned about or think about the most. Also my career if you can..I know realistically its going down a health care path but for some reason I'm holding back and want to do something else not relevant to it.But whatever you pick on is fine I really appreciate the time ahead of time. :)

Hi Heaven Sent,

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here. I'm seeing a couple, is this you and your husband/boyfriend or your parents? Honestly, it looks like your parents are trying to set you up with a man to me... It looks like a religious thing? It looks like the man they have picked out for you doesn't have a father in his life or there is some sort of separation with the father figure? The man himself is multi talented. He's been pretty lucky in life. This might be in the future, maybe within 6 months.

I see him much clearer here, he loves you like a husband should, it looks like you're happy but not in love with him yet. It looks like he stands in front of you. I'm not exactly sure what that means. We might have to wait and see how this plays out.

You do have an angel on your side and it will come to you as a sudden realization that an angel has sent you a family member that will help you in some way, I suspect with the love situation, though it's not presenting like that yet.

I'm seeing you working with many people, this could be a medical career. It doesn't look like the typical medical career though, it looks to have more to do with the way people look, like plastic surgery or reconstruction? You too are multi talented, very smart. I'm seeing no matter what you do, you will love your work

Leah.


#77    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

View Posttantrik, on 02 January 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Hi Leah.

I am 33, female.  I am a housewife and very much confused between these two options- (i) I should pursue some professional studies OR (ii) should concentrate on my family. Is my professional course going to be really useful for me?

Hi Tantrik,

Wow, you have lots on your mind!! Your energy is just full of images. You do love being a housewife and mother but you're feeling something is missing. Well, in my personal opinion, you can never go wrong with going to school if you can. It's rather strange but I'm seeing that you like to work with your hands, like construction or maybe it's more like refinishing, remodeling? Whatever you do, it looks like you will love it, hubby may not...

There seems to be a question that you didn't ask? Yes, is your answer.

It looks like you have your plans laid out and you are really just looking for confirmation. There are many decisions to make and I can't see past it.

Leah.


#78    Heaven_Sent

Heaven_Sent

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Thank you Leah,

Sounds right on track..currently I'm single but a relationship is what I've been anticipating for the longest time now lol.My parents are divorced but I would not doubt that they would get together to set something up, I really believe my mother would be the one playing match-maker in this one. She knows how bad I want a relationship but at the same time although she cares I don't want her to do me any favors you know.

I kind of have my guard up from previous experiences that I've gone through in the past that I'm not willing to  easily fall in love with others. Unless I'm like really sure that there is a connection or something more there. I've been hurt in the past really bad that I don't want to go through that pain.So although I do want to be in a relationship, I'm scared of taking a chance at times.

Thank you for the kind words they are really helpful.



#79    tantrik

tantrik

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Joined:02 Jan 2013

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostLeah G., on 02 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

It's rather strange but I'm seeing that you like to work with your hands, like construction or maybe it's more like refinishing, remodeling? Whatever you do, it looks like you will love it, hubby may not...

There seems to be a question that you didn't ask? Yes, is your answer.

It looks like you have your plans laid out and you are really just looking for confirmation. There are many decisions to make and I can't see past it.

Thank you for readings.  Yes, among some options for professional courses, I was inclined towards jewellary designing.  Husband, not sure of him.  Of course, I wanted to ask some more questions but thought that would be too much.
I make plans but keep changing them. :yes:


#80    balkan27

balkan27

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined:08 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hi Leah G. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your gift. I am 26, female. I wanted to ask what is your opinion on my current situation? What turn will the things take? Thank you in advance. Best wishes.


#81    cinluk

cinluk

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined:28 Nov 2012

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

View Postcinluk, on 29 December 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Thanks Leah!  I haven't totally taken everything out of every closet.  But I will check high in each one again.... if you do check at all again on this and see which room... please don't hesitate to tell me.  Thanks again!!!

Also,  your reading was right on just the how young the relationship is was off... so I was wondering if you can tell me what the year 2013 will bring??  (Yes, camera not yet found..)

Thank you and Happy New Year!


#82    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

View Postcinluk, on 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Also,  your reading was right on just the how young the relationship is was off... so I was wondering if you can tell me what the year 2013 will bring??  (Yes, camera not yet found..)

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Thank you for that, I'll do that reading for you tomorrow morning.

I can't stop thinking about that darn camera either... Have you checked the garage on the shelves?


#83    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

View Postbalkan27, on 03 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

Hi Leah G. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your gift. I am 26, female. I wanted to ask what is your opinion on my current situation? What turn will the things take? Thank you in advance. Best wishes.

Hi Balkan,

Did you just have a sudden realization that someone in your life is a bit selfish and a little scary when they don't get their own way? It looks like a child to me but could be someone that is childlike. I see that you are feeling like no one is listening to you, you are the voice of reason in an unreasonable mass of people. You just want to fix them all but they aren't letting you. The man that loves you like a husband should seems to be the key, get him to listen and so will everyone else.

I'm seeing that someone in your family, might be sister/brother, isn't telling you the whole truth, they might even be hiding it from themselves. It looks like things will turn out well anyway and some people just do better living in a fantasy world. There is a line of separation for you, it seem you want to do something new, this has a good prospect to it, although, it looks like you may have to try more than once.

I hope this answered your question, you didn't really give me a subject to focus on so I did a general with emphasis on love.

Leah.


#84    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

View Postcinluk, on 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Also,  your reading was right on just the how young the relationship is was off... so I was wondering if you can tell me what the year 2013 will bring??  (Yes, camera not yet found..)

Thank you and Happy New Year!

Hi Cinluk,

I'm seeing a sudden realization of an angel watching over you and an older person, this person seems to sit a lot and might be a bit overweight. Feels like you will have to take care of them more than you are used to. This person might even have the gift of insight but doesn't really use it, it scares them. The angel here has a message for you it seems. It wants you to squirrel away something, it's showing me a squirrel and nuts so maybe food? Be a saver.

I'm seeing a husband/boyfriend turned upside down, I think because of the added responsibilities you will acquire this next year, he will be feeling left out so include him. Sometimes they just need to be needed. You have a wonderful way of making things look easy but remember to delegate responsibility, you don't have to do everything yourself.

Leah.


#85    balkan27

balkan27

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Joined:08 Apr 2011
  • Gender:Female

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostLeah G., on 04 January 2013 - 02:27 PM, said:

Hi Balkan,

Did you just have a sudden realization that someone in your life is a bit selfish and a little scary when they don't get their own way? It looks like a child to me but could be someone that is childlike. I see that you are feeling like no one is listening to you, you are the voice of reason in an unreasonable mass of people. You just want to fix them all but they aren't letting you. The man that loves you like a husband should seems to be the key, get him to listen and so will everyone else.

I'm seeing that someone in your family, might be sister/brother, isn't telling you the whole truth, they might even be hiding it from themselves. It looks like things will turn out well anyway and some people just do better living in a fantasy world. There is a line of separation for you, it seem you want to do something new, this has a good prospect to it, although, it looks like you may have to try more than once.

I hope this answered your question, you didn't really give me a subject to focus on so I did a general with emphasis on love.

Leah.

Dear Leah,

Firstly let me thank you. I am really surprised. I didn't give you a specific subject, but you found exactly what has been concerning me. The problem is that my husband is behaving a lot like a child lately and that makes everything difficult. I have even started to wonder if he really loves me or is with me because of convenience... What is you opinion?

I got a bit confused about that part that someone in my family is not telling the whole truth to me... I am an only child, but they could be my in laws, couldn't they...

You are spot on me trying for something new. It is for grad school. I have been trying and trying...Sometimes I think I am trying for nothing... But I am waiting for the responses. I hope for the best, but do you see me starting grad school in 6 months time lets say?

You mentioned a line of separation. Is this me leaving for another country or another type of separation?

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I would be grateful to know your insights. Thank you again for your advice.

Edited by balkan27, 04 January 2013 - 04:49 PM.


#86    Leah G.

Leah G.

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,966 posts
  • Joined:03 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:U.S.A.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

View Postbalkan27, on 04 January 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Dear Leah,

Firstly let me thank you. I am really surprised. I didn't give you a specific subject, but you found exactly what has been concerning me. The problem is that my husband is behaving a lot like a child lately and that makes everything difficult. I have even started to wonder if he really loves me or is with me because of convenience... What is you opinion?

I got a bit confused about that part that someone in my family is not telling the whole truth to me... I am an only child, but they could be my in laws, couldn't they... Yes, that makes perfect sense with what I was seeing, a leaf is the sign for family but it wasn't quite attached so yes, could be in laws.

You are spot on me trying for something new. It is for grad school. I have been trying and trying...Sometimes I think I am trying for nothing... But I am waiting for the responses. I hope for the best, but do you see me starting grad school in 6 months time lets say? This is the thing you may have to try over and over again so I'd say it's going to be your third choice.

You mentioned a line of separation. Is this me leaving for another country or another type of separation? This goes along with the above.

I know I asked a lot of questions, but I would be grateful to know your insights. Thank you again for your advice.

Thank you for the feedback!!


#87    Xeaphon

Xeaphon

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 141 posts
  • Joined:30 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Wrythe, Austenasia

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hello Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for people.

Requirements:
age: 18
gender: male
specific question: Will both myself and my best friend get into the university we are aiming for?


#88    Catti-Brie

Catti-Brie

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined:21 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hamburg, Pennsylvania, USA

  • I am a loose piece of the universe that has become aware momentarily.

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Cheers, Leah, and as the others have said, thank you for sharing your talent.

I am a 38 year old female, and I would like to know what you see when I ask: How can I live more of my life purpose?


#89    dejjo

dejjo

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:36 AM

Hi Leah,

Age: 26
Gender: Male
Question: What's in store for me in the near future? and long term?


Thanks alot :)


#90    LadyW8tn41

LadyW8tn41

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined:05 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Dls,TX

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

Hi there Leah,
I am 54 and female.  Do you see a better future for me?--than my past that is.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users