Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Your Coincidence/Synchronicity Stories

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

• I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

I’ve been wanting to start a thread about coincidences, and now I find this thread.

I have a bunch of coincidence stories, or rather stories which have been dismissed as coincidence.
A couple of them I’ve written here on UM.

My feeling is that they are a way of letting you know that you are on the right track.  A confirmation of something.

#32    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

My new theory, based on evidence from another thread about actions, is that our brain waves propagate backwards through time, allowing us to "see" the future.  Okay, not really...but it's an interesting thought.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#33    ardymustprime

ardymustprime

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

Ok, one just happened and it made me say "...holy ****". Warning, this is about a girl so it's going to be kinda sad and sappy. I'll try to make it short.

Three years ago I dated this girl but it didn't work out, it was wrong timing. Secretly, I still had feelings for her and we remained good friends for a year until some drama within our group of friends blew up and we all kinda went our separate ways. There wasn't really anything wrong between me and her but we were in a situation where we had to take sides and unfortunately she ended up on the other side. I lose contact with her for a year but in that time, I saw her name everywhere. I know this happens when you have someone on your mind, like seeing a certain car when you're about to buy a new one, but the thing is, her name is not a common name. Anyway, I took seeing her name everywhere as a "sign" to contact her but I was really skeptical. I thought nothing of it and eventually I stop seeing her name.

A few months ago, I had a coworker that got me to download the app Snapchat so we could keep in touch (she was leaving for another job). I didn't really get into the app so my coworker was the only one on my friends list and I didn't bother adding anyone else since I didn't plan using it. Two nights ago, I was washing dishes and the girl I had feelings for popped into my head and I started to regret not taking action when I was receiving those "signs" the year before. I stopped doing the dishes and I asked out loud "Was I supposed to contact her? If yes, give me ONE more sign. You have three days." Yes, I gave an ultimatum hahah. This morning, I see my phone blinking indicating I got a new snapchat message from my coworker. Right below my coworker's message, I see a message from the girl, the girl I asked a sign for, had sent me a friend request.

That's more than your average coincidence, right? After a year of no "signs" of the girl, I ask for one sign in a certain time frame and I get one. Gave me chills reading that friend request.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users