Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Westboro to Picket Sandy School [merged]

Sakari

I found something about Anonymous hacking into the WBC's database and exposed all the WBC member's personal info. Found it on this news site, that Sakari happen to introduce to me in another thread, concerning a False Morgan Freeman statement.

http://www.inquisitr...al-information/

“thou dost protest too much.”

True, so very true for you WBC.......

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

Just one question to Tea Partiers and the Religious Right Wingers with their love of god and guns.

Where was GOD that day?

Now waiting fot the excuses.

Thank you Matrix, you just made my excuse for never taking any of your posts seriously ever again a reality.

• Like 4

I found something about Anonymous hacking into the WBC's database and exposed all the WBC member's personal info. Found it on this news site, that Sakari happen to introduce to me in another thread, concerning a False Morgan Freeman statement.

http://www.inquisitr...al-information/

True, so very true for you WBC.......

:tu:

• Like 1

I doubt they'll show, they know they'd get a beat down if they did. They'll just use this to get on tv shows and what not.

Dumb folks never know when to quit..

• Like 1

The Westboro Baptist Church, the controversial group known for protesting outside funerals of slain U.S. service members, announced that it will picket a vigil for the victims of Friday's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the second-deadliest school shooting in American history.

Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Picket Vigil For Connecticut School Shooting Victims

Maybe we should start picketing this church every Sunday and let people know this is where the devil lives and he is trying to fool you into thinking these people have anything to do with God.

• Like 4

Surely the time has come to simply outlaw this evil gang.

• Like 2

Westboro just whats their usual attention like a spoiled child, I just wish media wouldn't give it to them. I have found, more and more the local bikers show up and give them a bad time. :yes:

• Like 5

Although this groups views sicken me, the fact remains, sadly enough, that they have the same rights as anyone else regarding free speech.

Thats the whole point, being able to express your opinion or views, regardless of how other people feel about it.

Maybe they will be the next target of an unbalanced violent attack. After all, according to their reteric, it would be Gods will (possibly punishing them for perverting his words and intentions and causing so much pain to innocent others)

Someone needs to show up and give them a hard time. Anonymous is becoming a thorn in their side. KeyboardMouseSmiley.gif

Maybe we should start picketing this church every Sunday and let people know this is where the devil lives and he is trying to fool you into thinking these people have anything to do with God.

That would just give them the attention that they so desperately crave.

I say we, as a people, should start boycotting any news program that puts these horrible people on the air.

• Like 3

I wonder if there will be live coverage of these funerals.

I wonder if there will be live coverage of these funerals.

I hope not....Let the families have closure in peace, without media hounds everywhere....

• Like 1

People do ( I am a member )

[media=]

The last video showed a daughter who had left the church...GOOD on her...hard to believe her family was so cold...kinda renews my faith in the human race, though. May God bless her for having the integrity to leave (she started questioning and pointing out the hypocrisy of the "church" and I guess they didn't take kindly to that, neither did the Pharisees). Anyway, I really admire her for that, and she was a former Westboroian, so goes to show I guess...never give up hope! I guess that's what I'm trying to say anyway...

Eta: Also, GOOD on you, Sakari, for being a member of the Patriot Guard!

Edited by Gummug

Are you kidding me?!? What the hell are they protesting?

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

These are not Christians. They are Satanic ass-wipes that wear Christian clothes in order to demonize and place a bad name on Christianity.

I pray for their souls...

• Like 3

These are not Christians. They are Satanic ass-wipes that wear Christian clothes in order to demonize and place a bad name on Christianity.

I pray for their souls...

No, they are Christians.....They are a Baptist Church.

Wouldn't want to be in these people's shoes when the divine asskickings are eventually handed out.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 3

No, they are Christians.....They are a Baptist Church.

Actually you don't need any kind of permission from anyone in the Church to call yourself a "Baptist" church; not like in more mainstream denominations, this lot have no authorisation from anyone, no Bishop or Pope or anyone at all, to call themselves baptist, or even a Church.

Edited by 747400
  • Like 1