Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

A sighting of Jesus...


  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#46    DeWitz

DeWitz

    DeWitz

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Joined:11 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Niagara Frontier

  • "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

Let me profess--I heard from Jesus once; not in a vision, not an auditory hallucination, but within the ears of my heart. When I was ready to blast someone verbally for being, in my opinion, a real "d&%$he b&g," Our Lord said one word: "Stop." And, do you know what?---I got the job.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#47    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

View Postalibongo, on 27 May 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Name just ONE.
I once got hepatitis C by drinking out of the same cup of someone who had it. I had symptoms and was diagnosed with it. According to medical science, this is an incurable disease. I prayed to Jesus and was healed. A true miracle.

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak new tongues; they take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; "they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Edited by notforgotten, 30 May 2013 - 03:55 PM.


#48    alibongo

alibongo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Armacham Jail

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I once got hepatitis C by drinking out of the same cup of someone who had it. I had symptoms and was diagnosed with it. According to medical science, this is an incurable disease. I prayed to Jesus and was healed. A true miracle.

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak new tongues; they take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; "they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."
Ha, ha! Internal disorders such as psychological, endocrine or functional neurological disorders are always worth a miracle or two!When someone's god grants an amputee a new limb, then I'll believe!

Edited by alibongo, 30 May 2013 - 09:37 PM.


#49    chad87chad

chad87chad

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2013

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

to even make up a story like that is an insult to the intelligence of human. and assuming it was thy jesus why do you speak as if you have seen him in a photo before or something. thy shall not lie. if you are a high believer why do you. as poisoned as your mind is i believe you still may ask for forgiveness. in future try not to sound like your  running some sort of cult. thank you. bless you


#50    alibongo

alibongo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Armacham Jail

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

View Postchad87chad, on 30 May 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

to even make up a story like that is an insult to the intelligence of human. and assuming it was thy jesus why do you speak as if you have seen him in a photo before or something. thy shall not lie. if you are a high believer why do you. as poisoned as your mind is i believe you still may ask for forgiveness. in future try not to sound like your  running some sort of cult. thank you. bless you
Are you trolling? Ask forgiveness of whom? With regard to the first poster, you can't get Hep C from sharing a cup, same as you can't get AIDS from a toilet seat. These are diseases spread through mucosal contact or iv contact. And I do so dislike this idea of people suffering from a real or imaginary disease being asked to beg forgiveness: "Forgive me, Christian Lord, for being born in a predominantly Muslim country and stepping on a land-mine and losing my legs and bleeding to death, being only 6 years old I did not know I was in the wrong religion ".It is all nonsense.

Edited by alibongo, 30 May 2013 - 11:50 PM.


#51    chad87chad

chad87chad

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2013

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

View Postalibongo, on 30 May 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

Are you trolling? Ask forgiveness of whom? With regard to the first poster, you can't get Hep C from sharing a cup, same as you can't get AIDS from a toilet seat. These are diseases spread through mucosal contact or iv contact. And I do so dislike this idea of people suffering from a real or imaginary disease being asked to beg forgiveness: "Forgive me, Christian Lord, for being born in a predominantly Muslim country and stepping on a land-mine and losing my legs and bleeding to death, being only 6 years old I did not know I was in the wrong religion ".It is all nonsense.
ali bonjoe for 1 you can get hep c by sharing cups and 2 you should not use a 6 year old little boy standing on a land mine to prove your point. 3 they lie to get what praise me o savior false wrong and complete bu#* sh*#. bless u


#52    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postalibongo, on 30 May 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

With regard to the first poster, you can't get Hep C from sharing a cup
You can if the person had bleeding gums.


#53    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

I have no reason to lie, especially about my lord and savior. My testimony holds true. And, I would appreciate it if people did not call me a liar. The devils glory is in his deceit (lie) and I have no desire to be a devil.

Edited by notforgotten, 31 May 2013 - 03:32 PM.


#54    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,844 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Australia

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

With all these sightings of Jesus, has anyone caught him? Or is he as elusive as big foot?


#55    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

  • Member
  • 4,082 posts
  • Joined:21 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:in the ground

  • Hi! :-)

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Amen notforgotten keep telling the truth... bless u love hope all is going great for you. ;)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#56    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

    ☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

  • 14,917 posts
  • Joined:11 Jan 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:I forgot...

  • ☆彡

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I once got hepatitis C by drinking out of the same cup of someone who had it. I had symptoms and was diagnosed with it. According to medical science, this is an incurable disease. I prayed to Jesus and was healed. A true miracle.

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak new tongues; they take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; "they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Nonsense.  Hep C FAQ

I won't post the entire FAQ you can read it if you so choose

Here are the relevant bits



Quote

What are ways Hepatitis C is not spread?



Hepatitis C virus is not spread by sharing eating utensils, breastfeeding, hugging, kissing, holding hands, coughing, or sneezing. It is also not spread through food or water.



"You cannot pass," he said. … "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass."

#57    Arbenol

Arbenol

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Joined:09 Aug 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Zealand

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 31 May 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

With all these sightings of Jesus, has anyone caught him? Or is he as elusive as big foot?

More elusive, apparently. No one's yet took a grainy photograph of him running through a forest. Or any photo, for that matter.

Oooooooh!
Hang on a minute!!!


Posted Image


#58    alibongo

alibongo

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Armacham Jail

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 31 May 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

I have no reason to lie, especially about my lord and savior. My testimony holds true. And, I would appreciate it if people did not call me a liar. The devils glory is in his deceit (lie) and I have no desire to be a devil.
No, I don't think you are a liar, apologies if you thought that. But all it would take for me to be converted from believing all religions are superstitious nonsense to a belief in an omnipotent, beneficent deity would be incontrovertible evidence of a miracle. Come on, surely saving my soul from eternal damnation  is worth that? I would imagine it would be a mere trifle for an omnipotent, all-loving being to arrange?

Edited by alibongo, 01 June 2013 - 12:51 AM.


#59    Sundew

Sundew

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,217 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:An island by the sea.

  • Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:05 AM

I heard an Old Testament scholar (Dr. Walter Kaiser) speak recently and he said that there are many Arabic people groups in countries in the Middle East that are having visions of Jesus. He suspects that this is because these are closed countries to the Gospel, the Bible and/or missionaries and otherwise they could not hear about Christ. After these visions many feel compelled to find a copy of the Bible and upon reading the Gospels have said that, yes, this was the person who had been speaking to them. He said that throughout the Middle East some 2.5 million Arabic people and also some Jews have become Christians and many through these visions.

You can make of it what you will but that is what is being reported by Christians in the area.


#60    notforgotten

notforgotten

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tustin, Ca. USA

  • One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 31 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Nonsense.  Hep C FAQ

I won't post the entire FAQ you can read it if you so choose

Here are the relevant bits
But the person could have had bleeding gums when I drank after him. This would mean that it was through blood that I contracted hep C. Surely, a person can cntract it by drinking a carriers blood.

Edited by notforgotten, 01 June 2013 - 10:42 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users