Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

A sighting of Jesus...

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

View PostKazahel, on 11 March 2014 - 04:16 PM, said:

I know this wasn't asked to me but I had a dream with Jesus once which was quiet weird. I hope you don't mind me posting it here. I've only ever dreamt of him twice I think. It's quite a nice dream.

Found here http://www.unexplain...7

Anyway I thought you might find that a different style of experience(even if it was from a dream).
Thank you for sharing.

#92    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

View PostBelial, on 11 March 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

Brainwashing takes many forms i suppose.
Please do not be offended, but did you know that in the Holy Bible the word Belial is another name for Satan? And, the exceptionally wicked and worthless men. Also, in apocalyptic literature outside the bible it is used as a proper name for "angel of wickedness". I thought that you might want to know if you didn't already.

2 Corinthians 6:15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?

NKJV 2 Corinthians 6:15 Scholastic Comment: The term Belial for Satan only occurs here in the New Testament. It refers to one who is vile and wicked and causes destruction.

#93    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:48 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent (much like the Father) of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.
He was also telling me that I would be gathered to my people (family & friends).

I find this to be a most loving thing that Jesus and the Father does.

Genesis 25:8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died in a good old age, an old man full of years, and was gathered to his people.

#94    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,015 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:34 AM

That is beautiful and if you ever see him again, can you tell him I want to talk to him too? It would be the most meaningful, most important, most wonderful experience of my existence. Thanks!

#95    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

View PostLaurent, on 12 March 2014 - 01:34 AM, said:

That is beautiful and if you ever see him again, can you tell him I want to talk to him too? It would be the most meaningful, most important, most wonderful experience of my existence. Thanks!
Jesus is Spirit and can hear your thoughts. All you have to do is think about him and He knows it. I talk to Him everyday in this fashion. You can do the same. Peace.

Edited by notforgotten, 12 March 2014 - 01:48 AM.

#96    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 3,015 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:51 AM

I know...but comeon, let's be real. It isn't the same as receiving a full on vision as you did. I wish I could have one as well. Nevermind, but thank you and I understand.

#97    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,090 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

There are many claims of Jesus being sighted but it only goes by people wishing it was true. There's pictures of Jesus on walls, in the sky, on toast (not the member but the bread) and it just turns out to be Pareidolia.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pareidolia

I also don't think the bible was intended to be used with a few words since you can take it out of it's context to make your point. Look below.

“You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Said by Dumbledore, (vol. 5, p. 824)

Dumbledore is telling Harry about he cares about people and hurts himself with the loses. I can use this one line to use as a way to say when people die and how people cope with it.

You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.” - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,  (vol. 5, p. 824)

Now it looks like Dumbledore is threatening Harry's life.

Do you see what I mean?

Edited by Brian Topp, 14 March 2014 - 01:53 PM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#98    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:17 AM

My sighting of Jesus is genuine. I try to keep my scriptural quotes within context. I do not need scripture to validate my experience because I already know it is true. My individual experience is not important. I bear witness and give testimony to the truth of the Holy Bible with my experience and that is important.

#99    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,764 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:33 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 08 January 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Jesus was Jewish... I wouldn't.care if he was black either but I dont think he was... I do think out historic artists whitened him up but I dont think he was black. Probably what you would call olive complected lol...

Theres a song that says: as long as his blood was red
Pull any young man who worked hard with his hands and was in good physical condition from any spot in Israel and you can be relatively sure that this is what he looked like.  He lived outdoors mostly so he probably was a bit darker than average but I doubt he was black - and he certainly wasn't likely to look like the "American" Jesus we grew up looking at :)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#100    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:58 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 17 December 2012 - 07:31 PM, said:

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane.
Within holy scripture, white is the color of purity and righteousness.

John 20:12 And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

My guardian angel began being dressed in white when she appeared to me.

This is just to show that Jesus appears in white as well. This is actually the transfiguration and would have been substantially more magnificent than what I had seen.

Mark 9:2 Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them. His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow, such as no launderer on earth can whiten them.

#101    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,648 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

There were times in my life when I thought I knew everything about everything. Then came the times when I knew I didn't. I live in the latter times. . .

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#102    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• 1,093 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

View PostDeWitz, on 16 March 2014 - 07:31 PM, said:

There were times in my life when I thought I knew everything about everything. Then came the times when I knew I didn't. I live in the latter times. . .
I know I don't know everything. That's why I try to stick to the things I know. I'm learning new things everyday.

Please try to stay on-topic. Thank you.

#103    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,648 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 16 March 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

I know I don't know everything. That's why I try to stick to the things I know. I'm learning new things everyday.

Please try to stay on-topic. Thank you.

I was on topic. I wasn't making a comment about you. I was referring to myself; how knowledge of things I once assumed is challenged every day. Otherwise, it was simply a generalization.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#104    calaf

calaf

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

View PostBeany, on 21 December 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

Wing nuts.
What didn't I think of that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic