Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

I might have an alien's DNA inside me.

abduction alien dna strange

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    DifferentOne

DifferentOne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Until I was around 11 years old I was a very normal and popular kid. Then something happened. I lost my friends because I suddenly started behaving so different. I were smarter than my classmates, I believed that animals are just as important as humans and when someone said they aren't I got really aggressive for no reason. I started to have blackouts for a few seconds and I can't feel with other people. I'm not even attracted to the opposite gender even though I am in that age. (No, I am not homosexual, I'm asexual, one of the reasons my friends stopped liking me.) I am also scared of red, pulsing light and tall, skinny silhouettes.

I discovered the reason to all this just a few weeks ago when I was meditating, something I do to relax better. I started to remember lost memories, and connecting them to ones I hadn't forgot. I remembered laying in my bed observing some floating white balls of light before falling asleep. Then I came to think of a memory which I hadn't payed much attention to because I thought it had been a dream. In this memory I woke up floating over my bed, And when I moved I fell back onto it, seeing a small object quickly flying out of the room. The only solution I can think of is that aliens (which i know are real since the universe is too big for only one civilization to exist) didn't care as little for humans as I thought.

I always thought that we were too uninteresting for aliens to care about, but now I think that I, and other people, have been abducted by them. I think that my unusual behavior comes from that the aliens must have injected some of their DNA into me as an experiment. If it is so I really hope that they return one day, because the thought of being a part of an aliens civilization is quite tempting to me.

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

JT

Miss me?

#3    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostDifferentOne, on 17 December 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

Until I was around 11 years old I was a very normal and popular kid. Then something happened. I lost my friends because I suddenly started behaving so different. I were smarter than my classmates, I believed that animals are just as important as humans and when someone said they aren't I got really aggressive for no reason. I started to have blackouts for a few seconds and I can't feel with other people. I'm not even attracted to the opposite gender even though I am in that age. (No, I am not homosexual, I'm asexual, one of the reasons my friends stopped liking me.) I am also scared of red, pulsing light and tall, skinny silhouettes.

I discovered the reason to all this just a few weeks ago when I was meditating, something I do to relax better. I started to remember lost memories, and connecting them to ones I hadn't forgot. I remembered laying in my bed observing some floating white balls of light before falling asleep. Then I came to think of a memory which I hadn't payed much attention to because I thought it had been a dream. In this memory I woke up floating over my bed, And when I moved I fell back onto it, seeing a small object quickly flying out of the room. The only solution I can think of is that aliens (which i know are real since the universe is too big for only one civilization to exist) didn't care as little for humans as I thought.

I always thought that we were too uninteresting for aliens to care about, but now I think that I, and other people, have been abducted by them. I think that my unusual behavior comes from that the aliens must have injected some of their DNA into me as an experiment. If it is so I really hope that they return one day, because the thought of being a part of an aliens civilization is quite tempting to me.

You cant let your experiences on the edge of sleep convince you you've been abducted by aliens. At the edge of sleep a chemical called DMT is rampant in your brain and this chemical is a very powerful halluncinagenic. Its what your brain uses to generate dreams.

Try to hold out longer on the edge of sleep and you'll find its like you've taken lsd.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostDifferentOne, on 17 December 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

I were smarter than my classmates

Posted Image

Go have your DNA tested.  You could become famous!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

Wear protection next time dude, you know what they say about Arcturian's. "It don't matter if it's a man or woman"

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#6    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Having DNA tested couldn't hurt but I don't think you would want to be become famous that way, you'd regret it!
Even if your not alien it is an interesting if just for the geneology, would bring you peace of mind and usually some things you didn't have a clue about your ancestors. You may even find some friends in the DNA studies too.

Being in a meditative dream like state is getting in touch with your subconscious. Until you learn how to understand the symbols or visions it is sending you, you can NOT  trust them for what they may seem to you at first, be analytical and sceptical of your own thoughts and perceptions, it's the only way to learn to understand what your inner self is really trying to tell you.

#7    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

might is a pretty leading word. you surmise that you have been injected with alien DNA simply because you behave differently than other people? Here is a news flash... everyone behaves/acts differently from each other.. with the billions of people that are on this earth, i wager to say that not one person acts 100% like another.. not even twins... so by your hypothesis of acting differently = being injected with alien DNA...we ALL have been injected

Edited by Overdueleaf, 17 December 2012 - 11:38 PM.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

#8    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:27 AM

I think there is a good possibility that we all have alien DNA in us because we are a product of genetic engineering by aliens. Posted Image

Don't think your that much different than anyone else. Posted Image

Edited by Hilander, 18 December 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#9    grc

grc

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• Out of my mind, back in five minutes.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostHilander, on 18 December 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

I think there is a good possibility that we all have alien DNA in us because we are a product of genetic engineering by aliens. Posted Image

Don't think your that much different than anyone else. Posted Image

Exactly! :alien:

"Bigfoot is blurry!" -Mitch Hedberg

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,511 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

You and everybody else.

The Human Genome Project hypothesized about that 6 or 8 years ago.

#11    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostMr Right Wing, on 17 December 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

You cant let your experiences on the edge of sleep convince you you've been abducted by aliens. At the edge of sleep a chemical called DMT is rampant in your brain and this chemical is a very powerful halluncinagenic. Its what your brain uses to generate dreams.

Try to hold out longer on the edge of sleep and you'll find its like you've taken lsd.
Tell me about it Iv stayed up way longer than my bodys wanted and I see all kinds of things

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#12    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

Welcome to UM

#13    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,282 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:08 AM

DifferentOne:

I am your father.  :alien:

#14    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,699 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Welcome to UM :)

I'd love to add something to this conversation but I just don't know what to say to this!!

#15    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Can you describe some of your other "unusual" behaviors?  The ones you describe are not so atypical.  There are a lot of people that bloom late so depending on your age and physiology being "asexual" does not mean you have extraterrestrial dna.  I have a feeling that your intelligence level is pretty average and on the same level if not slightly above your friends.  But, since I don't know you I am putting fourth my best hypothesis by what you wrote.

The other behavior of getting upset when people speak ill of animal souls, well, that can be ascribed to most of us animal lovers...also, I've never heard this connection to animals from  other abductee testimonies.  This is interesting to me.  Why do you think this is, in your case?

I'm not trying to debunk your story, just to understand where you are coming from and to help you make sense of your concerns if I can.  :)

Could you also describe your understanding of DNA and what exactly you mean when you say, you have alien DNA inside you?  Do you mean from in utero or from when you were 11, aliens did some genre splicing on you?

Edited by Lava_Lady, 19 December 2012 - 08:00 AM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Also tagged with abduction, alien, dna, strange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users