Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

a ghost stole my black hills gold

haunting poltergeist ghost thief black hills gold

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 18 December 2012 - 06:56 AM, said:

What does being christian have to do with it. I know ghosts exist as well as demons, I've seen and experienced both.. could have been a demon I guess.. I dont know but it was definately a spirit... nothing wrong with the word spirit is there? Ghost or demon, both are spirits... but it didnt really hurt me, just played some pranks in my home and stole my rings...

Although all three are blanket terms but ghosts predominantly used for souls of the deceased wandering the earth, and demons are well... demons, and spirits is more general of the three that incorporates ghosts demons and familiars and many other entities. If by ghosts you mean souls of the departed then there is a bit of a problem:

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Luke 16:26; KJV)

In that sense the belief in ghosts (as wandering souls of the departed) seems to go against the teachings of christianity.

Modern day christians do not seem to realize that. The belief about ghosts was only later incorporated into christianity. As you are more religiously inclined and quote bible very often so I thought I should comment on that although I realize now that it was derived more from your personal experience. (Didn't mean to derail this topic. :))

Anyway, it is your personal belief, I have no say in that. If you find anything concrete in christianity about ghosts please do share with me. So far I haven't found any. There are some very vague implications but I don't consider them proof enough.

Please read this:

http://christianity....n-The-Bible.htm

Also the "ghosts" that I have experienced all turned out to be demons. And with time I discovered ways to expose them.

"Spirit" being more general takes away the focus from "ghost". So for a christian it is more appropriate to say spirit or demon imho.

Alright, derailed it far enough. Silly semantics. Back on topic LOL.

As for your experience, I have something to say about it but I think it would be more appropriate to discuss that through PM. Message me if you wish to discuss with me on that.

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,510 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

View Postwith bells on, on 18 December 2012 - 08:37 AM, said:

forgot to say, so the exorcism stuff was the spirit world that removed it all for you.. yeah..

and the other time you mentioned you actually got a lady in to remove them??

Yeah it was pure spirit that removed it. It was amazing...

And yes it was my boyfriend s mom that removed the other ones she knew how to communicate with them and had been living with a ghost as a friend lol for years it took her like an hour but she got rid of it she said she convinced them to go into the light... she doesn't refer to herself as a witch but thats what I always thought of her as.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,510 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

View PostXingWi, on 18 December 2012 - 10:00 AM, said:

Although all three are blanket terms but ghosts predominantly used for souls of the deceased wandering the earth, and demons are well... demons, and spirits is more general of the three that incorporates ghosts demons and familiars and many other entities. If by ghosts you mean souls of the departed then there is a bit of a problem:

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Luke 16:26; KJV)

In that sense the belief in ghosts (as wandering souls of the departed) seems to go against the teachings of christianity.

Modern day christians do not seem to realize that. The belief about ghosts was only later incorporated into christianity. As you are more religiously inclined and quote bible very often so I thought I should comment on that although I realize now that it was derived more from your personal experience. (Didn't mean to derail this topic. :))

Anyway, it is your personal belief, I have no say in that. If you find anything concrete in christianity about ghosts please do share with me. So far I haven't found any. There are some very vague implications but I don't consider them proof enough.

Please read this:

http://christianity....n-The-Bible.htm

Also the "ghosts" that I have experienced all turned out to be demons. And with time I discovered ways to expose them.

"Spirit" being more general takes away the focus from "ghost". So for a christian it is more appropriate to say spirit or demon imho.

Alright, derailed it far enough. Silly semantics. Back on topic LOL.

As for your experience, I have something to say about it but I think it would be more appropriate to discuss that through PM. Message me if you wish to discuss with me on that.

I am not rigorously inclined to quote scripture I do if it is appropriate or I feel like it but that has nothing to do with me believing in ghosts. I heard before that Christian s arent supposed to believe in ghosts but thats a load of crap because if seen them with my own eyes.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Why would a ghost need valuables?

#20    Astral Hillbilly

Astral Hillbilly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

• Pain is inevitable....Suffering is optional !

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

Did you check with the local pawn shops to see if a ghost tried to sell your rings ?

#21    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,026 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

View PostKing Fluffs, on 18 December 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

Why would a ghost need valuables?

View PostAstral Hillbilly, on 18 December 2012 - 07:15 PM, said:

Did you check with the local pawn shops to see if a ghost tried to sell your rings ?

Both of these are very good questions.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,153 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

You were involved with a drug addict....

Hmmmmm

Ghost stole rings.......

or

Drug addict stole rings....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#23    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,510 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

You were involved with a drug addict....

Hmmmmm

Ghost stole rings.......

or

Drug addict stole rings....

You didn't read the whole thing

#24    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

You say you got them from a pawn shop, and alot of people believe that some spirits have a connection with sentimental items like jewellery.

And i had a similar occurance you did with the glass, only mine was a mirror. It was like a tinted type of mirror, hard to explain, but it fell off my wall in the middle of the night and i heard it break and smash over the ground in my room, but didn't want to walk to the other end of the room barefoot in the middle of the night with glass everywhere to cut up my feet, so i went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with it fully in tact resting against my wall, even after falling 5 1/2ft and me hearing it shatter.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#25    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,510 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostOdds, on 18 December 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

You say you got them from a pawn shop, and alot of people believe that some spirits have a connection with sentimental items like jewellery.

And i had a similar occurance you did with the glass, only mine was a mirror. It was like a tinted type of mirror, hard to explain, but it fell off my wall in the middle of the night and i heard it break and smash over the ground in my room, but didn't want to walk to the other end of the room barefoot in the middle of the night with glass everywhere to cut up my feet, so i went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with it fully in tact resting against my wall, even after falling 5 1/2ft and me hearing it shatter.

Cool... :)

#26    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,510 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I love when I hear stories of similarity.. very interesting, thank you for sharing. :)

#27    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,153 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 18 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

And yes it was my boyfriend s mom that removed the other ones she knew how to communicate with them and had been living with a ghost as a friend lol for years it took her like an hour but she got rid of it she said she convinced them to go into the light... she doesn't refer to herself as a witch but thats what I always thought of her as.

Yes I did, but for some reason the last few days ( maybe because I lost my job ) I have been missing things, and not reading them correct.......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#28    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 18 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

once you know how to communicate with them, its not too hard to remove them.. if its just simple ghosts, just talking softly to them works a treat, thats how i got rid of that old woman ghost who slammed the door behind me.. i was staying (ended up there for a year) in my friends holiday house in the mountains, in the middle of no where, all alone, in this cute as a button old weatherboard house.. not the place you want to deal with ghosts in.. creepy.. i had pushed her out of the house during the day as i sealed it all, and when i got up in the morning to go have a shower (the shower was an add on to the house, as it was old), she had gotten indoors and slammed the door shut behind me.. and i was locked out of the house..(just as i had locked her out) i had to climb through the bathroom window, in only a towel, in the middle of winter and then break into the house.. so they can have power to move things..

#29    with bells on

with bells on

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

View PostSakari, on 18 December 2012 - 10:37 PM, said:

Yes I did, but for some reason the last few days ( maybe because I lost my job ) I have been missing things, and not reading them correct.......

maybe its all those demons you invited into your house.. losing your job, missing things as you read (they do get into your head you know).. lol..

#30    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,153 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

View Postwith bells on, on 19 December 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

maybe its all those demons you invited into your house.. losing your job, missing things as you read (they do get into your head you know).. lol..

LOL...Sure :)

Start a new job on January 7th.....Had 3 interviews the day after I lost my job ;)

Hey, if I do not say it now, I may not get to, going out of town for 8 days...

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users