Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

a ghost stole my black hills gold

SpiritWriter

I was 21 at the time and had already experienced plenty of paranormal activity and in particular at the aparment I was living in, there was a lot of activity present. This was increased because I had gotten involved with a drug addict, he was in jail at the time but throughout the duration of our relationship these activities were very pronounced. I was also pregnant when this happened and later got an abortion. My daughter lived with me and she was like 9 or 10 months old... in that apartmenr water would turn on and off by itself, the heat would turn way up by itself, and things would move around in the apartment, not right before my eyes but would be like one minute it is here and then its over there and it would be things of importance too which left me with a very freaky feeling... anyway one morning I woke up and both my black hills gold rings that I was wearing, and wore all the time had come off my fingers. They were not loose fitting, no one was there but me and my baby and she was in a crib... I checked the floor and bedsheets thoroghly, they had simply disappeared. Since my house was haunted I knew instantly that a ghost had done it. I never got my rings back either. I always thought one day they would appear again, but they have yet to do so.

I feel like the pregnancy, abortion, and drug activity (not by me but my boyfriend even though he was in jail) all contribute to the increase of activity. Overtime I have learned by experience the spirit realm is sensitve to these sort of things.

Any thoughts?

Has a ghost ever stolen anything from you? Ever stolen jewelry? Ever had something stolen that was given back to you later?

Heightened experiences while pregnant or around an abortion???

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Please forgive the typos I'm typing on a new phone and to edit is very irritating...

• Like 2

I have to admit when I was pregnant I had some strange dreams. I dreamed I was pregnant before I got pregnant then before I had my baby I dreamed I had and boy and I did. I never saw a ghost until a few years ago though.

SleepingSeesGhostSmiley.gif

• Like 2

Personally i think that it is a bit of a stretch to assume that missing jewlery equates to a ghost having stole it...even if the house was/is haunted there are far more simpler explanations.. such as they simply came off and got lost... it wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened. Besides what does an etheral being want with a concrete object?

• Like 2

I was wondering why you didn't use "spirit" or "demon" in place of "ghost" in the title. You are a christian, aren't you?

Please read on Disappearing Object Phenomenon (DOP).

I have my own thoughts on the issue. Perhaps I will contribute later.

The tag - "Ghost Thief" is very interesting by the way. :D

• Like 1

Personally i think that it is a bit of a stretch to assume that missing jewlery equates to a ghost having stole it...even if the house was/is haunted there are far more simpler explanations.. such as they simply came off and got lost... it wouldnt be the first time something like that has happened. Besides what does an etheral being want with a concrete object?

Not really, my house had a lot of activity at the time and the only other explaination would be if someone broke in took my rings from my fingers and left again, locking the door and not disturbing anything else. I had other rings on too but they only took the black hills gold. I bought both at the pawnshop.. anyway you dont hsve to believe me but this is what happened.

I was wondering why you didn't use "spirit" or "demon" in place of "ghost" in the title. You are a christian, aren't you?

Please read on Disappearing Object Phenomenon (DOP).

I have my own thoughts on the issue. Perhaps I will contribute later.

The tag - "Ghost Thief" is very interesting by the way. :D

What does being christian have to do with it. I know ghosts exist as well as demons, I've seen and experienced both.. could have been a demon I guess.. I dont know but it was definately a spirit... nothing wrong with the word spirit is there? Ghost or demon, both are spirits... but it didnt really hurt me, just played some pranks in my home and stole my rings...

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Interesting story. I think the title is right. A ghost/ demon/ spirit is pretty much the same thing.

I was only thinking this morning about how a ghost slammed a door shut on me once. So it's not so far fetched what you are saying.

Where was this house, exactly?

I will look at the dissapearing objects link thankyou... I havent had much activity in my present home, but much of what has happened here was dissapearing objects

One was a fish, right out of the fish tank, completely dissapeared

A whole pinapple disappeared from the fridge

A chicken egg disappeared from the crate in the fridge

Some lovebird eggs disappeared (I used to breed lovebirds)

And the most spectacular, was two sheets of glass disappeared as they were falling. I was lifting a cabinet with glass slats in the doors over my head for some dumb reason, I was rearranging furniture,

I heard the slats fall and they would have sliced up my face, I heard the pieces shatter all around me but nothing was there.. the glass had totally disappeared, very remarkable... I think this was the work of an angel....

• Like 1

Interesting story. I think the title is right. A ghost/ demon/ spirit is pretty much the same thing.

I was only thinking this morning about how a ghost slammed a door shut on me once. So it's not so far fetched what you are saying.

Where was this house, exactly?

Tukwila washington, but they followed me it didnt come with the house...

Well I had a major exorcism that got rid of them three years after that, they had followed me when I moved and xi is right these were demons, not only was my house haunted (im not the only one who experienced the phenomena my boyfriend and friends were witness to it too) but they posessed my dreams every night when I was sleeping, I often call this period of my life insomnia, because i was so afraid of sleeping, but it was more like freddy kruger syndrome... I could not close my eyes without instantly getting involved in horrific nightmares.. I shared this story here before on the shadow ppl thread. But yeah one day I had a spontaneous exorcism in my house, there were approximately 30 demons in my house, NOT A DREAM but real life that I watched be destroyed by the light of god... then my house and my nightmares were clear, meaning that all activity suddenly stopped.. I started messing with another guy many years later who was an alcoholic and he brought some entities with him, but we got them cleared out by this lady and luckily I broke up with the guy too....

Lol yep...

Edited by SpiritWriter

thats good darling.. cause they are def gone from you.. you must have a strong connection to your god/light.. thats why i remember you saying on one of these demon type threads about why dont people recommend prayer, or something like that.. i wouldnt think that would do anything much, cause i know what demons are like and how hard they are to remove sometimes.. you should do healing work.. cause you must have a big connection going on..

well that demonic level of ghost/spirit is capable of doing anything.. obviously the rings are gone.. i have no idea why.. i dont use my gifts like that really, in that psychic way, unless its to do with healing work.. there is some lady who posted yesterday who is offering free readings on here.. did you see it?? maybe post in her thread and she might get some info on it all?? i think Simbi is pretty switched on too with psychic stuff.. maybe she might know??

• Like 1

Well I had a major exorcism that got rid of them three years after that, they had followed me when I moved and xi is right these were demons, not only was my house haunted (im not the only one who experienced the phenomena my boyfriend and friends were witness to it too) but they posessed my dreams every night when I was sleeping, I often call this period of my life insomnia, because i was so afraid of sleeping, but it was more like freddy kruger syndrome... I could not close my eyes without instantly getting involved in horrific nightmares.. I shared this story here before on the shadow ppl thread. But yeah one day I had a spontaneous exorcism in my house, there were approximately 30 demons in my house, NOT A DREAM but real life that I watched be destroyed by the light of god... then my house and my nightmares were clear, meaning that all activity suddenly stopped.. I started messing with another guy many years later who was an alcoholic and he brought some entities with him, but we got them cleared out by this lady and luckily I broke up with the guy too....

Lol yep...

forgot to say, so the exorcism stuff was the spirit world that removed it all for you.. yeah..

and the other time you mentioned you actually got a lady in to remove them??

What does being christian have to do with it. I know ghosts exist as well as demons, I've seen and experienced both.. could have been a demon I guess.. I dont know but it was definately a spirit... nothing wrong with the word spirit is there? Ghost or demon, both are spirits... but it didnt really hurt me, just played some pranks in my home and stole my rings...

Although all three are blanket terms but ghosts predominantly used for souls of the deceased wandering the earth, and demons are well... demons, and spirits is more general of the three that incorporates ghosts demons and familiars and many other entities. If by ghosts you mean souls of the departed then there is a bit of a problem:

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Luke 16:26; KJV)

In that sense the belief in ghosts (as wandering souls of the departed) seems to go against the teachings of christianity.

Modern day christians do not seem to realize that. The belief about ghosts was only later incorporated into christianity. As you are more religiously inclined and quote bible very often so I thought I should comment on that although I realize now that it was derived more from your personal experience. (Didn't mean to derail this topic. :))

Anyway, it is your personal belief, I have no say in that. If you find anything concrete in christianity about ghosts please do share with me. So far I haven't found any. There are some very vague implications but I don't consider them proof enough.

Please read this:

http://christianity.about.com/od/whatdoesthebiblesay/a/Ghosts-In-The-Bible.htm

Also the "ghosts" that I have experienced all turned out to be demons. And with time I discovered ways to expose them.

"Spirit" being more general takes away the focus from "ghost". So for a christian it is more appropriate to say spirit or demon imho.

Alright, derailed it far enough. Silly semantics. Back on topic LOL.

As for your experience, I have something to say about it but I think it would be more appropriate to discuss that through PM. Message me if you wish to discuss with me on that.

• Like 1

forgot to say, so the exorcism stuff was the spirit world that removed it all for you.. yeah..

and the other time you mentioned you actually got a lady in to remove them??

Yeah it was pure spirit that removed it. It was amazing...

And yes it was my boyfriend s mom that removed the other ones she knew how to communicate with them and had been living with a ghost as a friend lol for years it took her like an hour but she got rid of it she said she convinced them to go into the light... she doesn't refer to herself as a witch but thats what I always thought of her as.

• Like 1

Although all three are blanket terms but ghosts predominantly used for souls of the deceased wandering the earth, and demons are well... demons, and spirits is more general of the three that incorporates ghosts demons and familiars and many other entities. If by ghosts you mean souls of the departed then there is a bit of a problem:

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. (Luke 16:26; KJV)

In that sense the belief in ghosts (as wandering souls of the departed) seems to go against the teachings of christianity.

Modern day christians do not seem to realize that. The belief about ghosts was only later incorporated into christianity. As you are more religiously inclined and quote bible very often so I thought I should comment on that although I realize now that it was derived more from your personal experience. (Didn't mean to derail this topic. :))

Anyway, it is your personal belief, I have no say in that. If you find anything concrete in christianity about ghosts please do share with me. So far I haven't found any. There are some very vague implications but I don't consider them proof enough.

Please read this:

http://christianity.about.com/od/whatdoesthebiblesay/a/Ghosts-In-The-Bible.htm

Also the "ghosts" that I have experienced all turned out to be demons. And with time I discovered ways to expose them.

"Spirit" being more general takes away the focus from "ghost". So for a christian it is more appropriate to say spirit or demon imho.

Alright, derailed it far enough. Silly semantics. Back on topic LOL.

As for your experience, I have something to say about it but I think it would be more appropriate to discuss that through PM. Message me if you wish to discuss with me on that.

I am not rigorously inclined to quote scripture I do if it is appropriate or I feel like it but that has nothing to do with me believing in ghosts. I heard before that Christian s arent supposed to believe in ghosts but thats a load of crap because if seen them with my own eyes.

Did you check with the local pawn shops to see if a ghost tried to sell your rings ?

• Like 1

Why would a ghost need valuables?

Did you check with the local pawn shops to see if a ghost tried to sell your rings ?

Both of these are very good questions.

• Like 1

You were involved with a drug addict....

Hmmmmm

Ghost stole rings.......

or

Drug addict stole rings....

You were involved with a drug addict....

Hmmmmm

Ghost stole rings.......

or

Drug addict stole rings....

You didn't read the whole thing

• Like 1

You say you got them from a pawn shop, and alot of people believe that some spirits have a connection with sentimental items like jewellery.

And i had a similar occurance you did with the glass, only mine was a mirror. It was like a tinted type of mirror, hard to explain, but it fell off my wall in the middle of the night and i heard it break and smash over the ground in my room, but didn't want to walk to the other end of the room barefoot in the middle of the night with glass everywhere to cut up my feet, so i went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with it fully in tact resting against my wall, even after falling 5 1/2ft and me hearing it shatter.

• Like 2

You say you got them from a pawn shop, and alot of people believe that some spirits have a connection with sentimental items like jewellery.

And i had a similar occurance you did with the glass, only mine was a mirror. It was like a tinted type of mirror, hard to explain, but it fell off my wall in the middle of the night and i heard it break and smash over the ground in my room, but didn't want to walk to the other end of the room barefoot in the middle of the night with glass everywhere to cut up my feet, so i went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning with it fully in tact resting against my wall, even after falling 5 1/2ft and me hearing it shatter.

Cool... :)