Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Recommended Books

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:34 AM

I'm starting to get more into ghost hunting. I was originally trying to go off of my own senses, but I feel like I'd be able to find more activity if I had the right tools and read the right book for a little more know-how. Are there any books or specific tools that any of you recommend?

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

I would ask on ghost village . So many of them are ghost hunter .
Also ColoradoParanormal ,here on UM ,may be able to give you some tips .

Miss me?

#3    callis

callis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

A demon Haunted world by Carl Sagan

#4    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

ok, thanks guys lol

#5    Judeaous

Judeaous

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 188 posts

• Your mind will never "play tricks" on you. Ghosts will....

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Wolfman!!  B4 you check "A demon haunted world" out of the library, or where ever, hear this.....  
Carl Sagen was a Scientist....  A true scientist who was notorious for attempting to disprove religion and the supernatural in his books.  
He is quoted "with fire in his eyes" chastising a colleague of his that believed in God..saying...  "How can you believe in a book written by a bunch of ignorant sheep-herders a thousand years B4 any real science was invented"....  His concept of Pareidolia (which was adopted by psychology).... has many in the ghost hunting community thinking that looking for ghosts in the background of pictures is a "disease", because of the field of science the concept comes from.  (Psychology).  
Unless of course you plan on "never finding a ghost"..., this is the book to read.  I recommend staying AWAY from the science texts....  Naturalism can never accept ANY supernatural evidence.   That's my advice.

Sent from my iPhone

Today's paranormal researchers err....by clinging to the skirts of science, who's naturalistic viewpoint CAN NEVER allow for the bearing of any fruit.
Not unlike studying the fundamentals of American Democracy, by referencing MEIN KOMPF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users