Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What happens after death ?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostJohn Weiss, on 01 February 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

Jesus played absolutely no role in my experience. But, given the nature of my experience, I had to ask about him. The answers I received were quite astounding and not at all what I expected. To faithfully relate everything I was told would require too much info for a posting. Therefore, I promise to write a separate article devoted to the Jesus subject in the near future. Be assured that what you'll learn will not change your belief system. It may, in fact, strengthen it.

interesting... I'll be sure to read it. :)

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users