Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the minds effect on health?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,391 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:43 PM

Everyone agrees to diffrent degrees that our mentalilty can effect our health.

I was just curouis to what extent everyone on UM thinks the mind effects our health?

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#2    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

VERY!

#3    sutemi

sutemi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

I saw this and thought you might like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tu9nJmr4Xs  Lissa Rankin ‘the shocking truth about your health'

Edited by sutemi, 19 December 2012 - 09:44 AM.

#4    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 721 posts

• WRATH

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Psychosomatic pain is very real. When I was a kid I convinced myself that i had AIDS from drinking tap water (Yeah, haha) and started to 'feel' symptoms because I was reading them up and letting my brain run riot. I literally felt physical pain...and it hurt terribly.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

Ive gotten myself ill before because I didnt want to go to work. It was all psychosomatic illness but I felt horrible all day. Does that count.

#6    aryannatimothy

aryannatimothy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Yes of course. If you are a negative thinker and you always think more about your problems, ys it can greatly affect your health and perhaps many other things like your social status. Negative vibes bring in negative results.

Discover the power of the mind and know how to manifest what you want. Click mind power secrets to know more.

#7    flareobox

flareobox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

View PostSean93, on 19 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

Psychosomatic pain is very real. When I was a kid I convinced myself that i had AIDS from drinking tap water (Yeah, haha) and started to 'feel' symptoms because I was reading them up and letting my brain run riot. I literally felt physical pain...and it hurt terribly.

I did the same thing but not with Aids and tap water.

#8    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:19 AM

Sure to a certain extent. Happier thinking people tend to last longer then then who are not
I thought I had a cold so I ignored it turns out it was strep which turned into rheumatic fever(doctors couldn't figure out between strepmono turning in to mono/rf ). I didn't feel any worse then just a cold for about 3 weeks until I dropped and that's just because I wanted to believe it was just a cold. ... ( maybe it was a sign from the universe giving proof to the wifey, that she was right, I am stubborn :P)

The whole old married couples dying one soon after the other.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users