Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama 'backs assault weapons ban'

assault weapons ban barack obama

• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#241    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,758 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

View Postaztek, on 11 January 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

again, it is illusion, come to califorina, the strictest state gun laws vise, and walk in south central, or come to nyc, with its strict laws, just like CA, take a walk on broadway, above 100st, or in brooklyn, bedsty area, or washington dc,....(i can name dozens more places with strictes gun laws, and highest crime rates)  you'll see for your illusion fall apart.
again reality proves you wrong.

Come to Canada, the UK, Australia or any one of the wealthy western nations and reality will prove you wrong.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#242    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,960 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

View PostStellar, on 11 January 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

Since when does something have to be perfect in order to be effective?
nothing is perfect,   it isn't  a matter of perfect or not, it pretty much proved to be useless in every case. felons and sickos get guns regardless of restriction. so how would new restriction be any different. against them??

RESIDENT TROLL.

#243    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,960 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostStellar, on 11 January 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Come to Canada, the UK, Australia or any one of the wealthy western nations and reality will prove you wrong.
no it would not.

1 we talking about usa, which is worlds apart in terms of culture and evrything else, apples and oranges.
2 they never solved any  gun crime problem, they never had it in a first place. if anything their crime rate went up after those little guns they had were removed, it is proven stats.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#244    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Nobodies going to Canada, UK or Australia. Were an Independent Nation for a reason. Get off our backs and stop pushing NATO mentality on America.

#245    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

While they are trying to limit our ability to bear arms, a most hallowed right that prevails in this country, they do not address what is causing all the violence.

I think PYSCHIATRIC MEDS ARE CAUSING THE VIOLENCE EXPERIENCED IN THE USA.

http://en.wikipedia...._(psychiatrist)

Professor Healy, a very highly respected British psychiatrist describes three symptoms (“the psychotropic suicidogenic triumvirate”) which indicate an impending suicide caused by psychiatric medication. The three symptoms are:
  • akathisia – feeling numb as if nothing matters, restlessness, turmoil, and feeling one is going mad,  

(2) emotional blunting - “I cannot feel anything, do not care”

and/or

(3) psychotic decompensation - losing touch with reality.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#246    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM

View Postaztek, on 11 January 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

nothing is perfect,   it isn't  a matter of perfect or not, it pretty much proved to be useless in every case. felons and sickos get guns regardless of restriction. so how would new restriction be any different. against them??

The Theatre shooter in Aurora (while not alone in his crime, despite what mainstreammedia tells you), picked a theatre that would not allow guns in the theatre. Of the choice of four theatres to choose from, all allowed firearms but the theatre he was at. The only theater that didn't allow firearms carried into it's walls was the theatre he choose. Isn't that interesting?!

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#247    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

This what I want to hear Obama say about guns

This is what I want to hear Obama say about guns
by Jon Rappoport
January 10, 2013
www.nomorefakenews.com
The first thing I want to hear Obama say about guns is what I’d expect from any rational person:
“Here is where gun murders are occurring in the United States. Look at this map.”

Yes, let’s start there. I mean, if we were heading up a campaign to stop gun murders and gun maiming, wouldn’t we do that?
Let’s see where all this gun violence is happening. Is it on Western ranches? Is it in the desert? Is it in the Everglades? On Mt. Whitney? In Scarsdale? Shaker Heights?

Gangs! That’s a good place to start, wouldn’t you say? Especially since gangs can obtain guns whether or not they’re legal. So no new law is going to stop them from what they’re doing.

If Obama really wants to solve the problem of gun violence, why doesn’t he say anything about gangs?
Why doesn’t he say anything about New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Philadelphia, and St. Louis?
Is it because he’s not trying to solve gun violence but only gun ownership? Is ownership what’s really bothering him?

http://jonrappoport....say-about-guns/

Edited by Sweetpumper, 11 January 2013 - 05:37 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#248    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 3,746 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

"Hack the matrix. Send out vibrations of love, joy, peace, freedom, abundance and health. Truth and light are your tools!" COBRA

Professor Hilton Hotema

#249    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,758 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

View Postaztek, on 11 January 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

no it would not.

1 we talking about usa, which is worlds apart in terms of culture and evrything else, apples and oranges.
2 they never solved any  gun crime problem, they never had it in a first place. if anything their crime rate went up after those little guns they had were removed, it is proven stats.

1 and if the usa adopted laws and a culture in line with the rest of the western nations, maybe theyd have a similar low gun homicide rate.
2 they did infact solve gun homicides. And I don't give a damn about crime going up a little (if that were indeed the case), because gun homicide went down. Id prefer being robbed than shot any day.

----Seraphina

#250    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,960 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostStellar, on 11 January 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

1 and if the usa adopted laws and a culture in line with the rest of the western nations, maybe theyd have a similar low gun homicide rate.
2 they did infact solve gun homicides. And I don't give a damn about crime going up a little (if that were indeed the case), because gun homicide went down. Id prefer being robbed than shot any day.
why should usa adopt anyones laws and culture????  we are nothing like them.

well now you'll get stabbed instead of shot, excelent choice, lol.

see the thin,g is we americans prefer NOT to get robbed or shot or be victim of any crime, and we prefer to be able to protect ourself from it.. but i see you are alien to that consept. be safe outthere,

RESIDENT TROLL.

#251    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,654 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

View PostStellar, on 11 January 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

Of course I would use a gun to defend myself if I had one. I still believe that more strict gun control would mean I'm less likely to have to use it though.

And I would rather no one be attacked by a crazed man, and no one have to kill to defend themselves.

But I would rather have more people in our society, citizens, who are responsible gun owners who aren't afraid to protect themselves.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#252    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Do things every day to secure our Freedom !!

#253    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,655 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostEonwe, on 11 January 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

And I would rather no one be attacked by a crazed man, and no one have to kill to defend themselves.

But I would rather have more people in our society, citizens, who are responsible gun owners who aren't afraid to protect themselves.
I just downloaded an application for an Alabama pistol permit.  We are required to have a CC permit even to have them in our cars apparently.  In Mississippi the car was considered an "extension of home" and no permit was required unless it was actually to carry the pistol on your person.  I doubt that I will regularly carry a weapon but I want to be sure I'm legal if I decide to.  It's a big responsibility.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#254    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,193 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Just read about another school shooting

California sheriff: Youth who shot classmate felt he'd been bullied

(CNN) -- A 16-year-old student who blasted a California high school classroom with a shotgun Thursday was targeting two classmates because he felt he'd been bullied, the local sheriff said Thursday night.
http://edition.cnn.c...ting/index.html

How many more will follow?

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 11 January 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#255    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,758 posts

-Patton

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

why should usa adopt anyones laws and culture????  we are nothing like them.

Indeed you aren't. If you were, you wouldn't have to worry about having to have a gun to protect yourself.

well now you'll get stabbed instead of shot, excelent choice, lol.

Well, first of all --- no.
Second o all, are you actually telling me that a knife is at best no less harmful than a gun? IF I had to chose between someone attacking me with a gun and someone attacking me with a knife, Id chose the knife. Wouldn't you?

see the thin,g is we americans prefer NOT to get robbed or shot or be victim of any crime, and we prefer to be able to protect ourself from it.. but i see you are alien to that consept. be safe outthere,      

And you think the rest of us do want to be victims of crime?

----Seraphina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users