Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Living under a black cloud

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,718 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

View Postkalomy, on 19 December 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I know everyone goes through bouts of bad luck and unfortunate things just happen.  However, I'm wondering if you have been experiencing a really long streak of bad luck is there anything you can do about it?  I'm talking years in a row.  It's to the point where a number of my friends and family now just call me black cloud because I seem to be living underneath one.  I tried to do some meditation and law of attraction work, but that didn't seem to help.  Maybe this is some sort of karmic thing. If that's the case, does anyone know if you can ever change bad luck streaks that are karmic related?  Just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on this or experience with this.  Sorry for the rambling!  I've been pondering all this for awhile and my thoughts are jumping over one another.

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.  Thanks!
:(

I'm sorry to hear this.

The key of course is preception. Happiness is a state. People that are Not happy because of good luck or bad luck. The luckiest people in the world are often unhappy. They at happy because they choose to be.

My advice to you is to figure out how to make your own luck.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users