Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Vaccine Hoax is Over

vaccine medicine pharma doctors health

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#106    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

View Postthrough the fire, on 06 January 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Just a personal story to share, since someone else felt the need to share their pro vax personal story.

When we had our kids and made it clear we would never vaccinate a couple of "friends" took great delight in telling us how stupid it was. We were "bad parents" and "conspiracy theorists".

Well fast forward 10 years and our kids have never been sick a day in their lives. However our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

Keep vaccinating please.

In ten years your kids have never been sick? Never? No cold, no flu, no infections? Yeah I call bull****.

And nice you view the suffering a children so amusing. You may or may not be a bad parent but based on your post you are a bad person.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Also tagged with vaccine, medicine, pharma, doctors, health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users