Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sandy Hook shooting, can someone explain this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#1    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:45 PM

#2    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,519 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

I suppose that this is in support of some (all together now) Conspiracy theory; I was wondering when someone would begin to (which I presume is what they're trying to do) claim that it was (again, all together now), a "False Flag", with the aim, presumably, of taking away America's Guns. Is that the theory? Would you care to elaborate further? I tried reading some of the comments, but frankly most of them were incomprehensible.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

That's the guy who gave the moving speech about his daughter,and he forgives the shooter.
He and his family are allegedly from Utah .
Wow,how messed up would this be,if it was all faked ,just to get gun laws under control .
Are we ever a bunch of suckers

Miss me?

#4    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

View Post747400, on 19 December 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

I suppose that this is in support of some (all together now) Conspiracy theory; I was wondering when someone would begin to (which I presume is what they're trying to do) claim that it was (again, all together now), a "False Flag", with the aim, presumably, of taking away America's Guns. Is that the theory? Would you care to elaborate further? I tried reading some of the comments, but frankly most of them were incomprehensible.

Was reading the comments on youtube as well and immediately rolled my eyes.

Okay, he was smiling, took a few deep breaths before his statement.  Yes it was very odd, but what is the intention of bringing this up.  Are you skirting around the idea that this was a conspiracy all together?

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#5    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,810 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

I dunno what's in the video, because I can't view videos while at work, but there is a conspiracy theory that Lanza was a government tool. Just check out the thread started by "and then".

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#6    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:58 PM

View Post747400, on 19 December 2012 - 08:51 PM, said:

I was asking if someone could explain this. reading your comment, I think you are asking me to explain it.
...so we both are asking the same thing.

#7    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 19 December 2012 - 08:53 PM, said:

That's the guy who gave the moving speech about his daughter,and he forgives the shooter.
I did not see the "moving speech", interesting though.

could it be the media faking a story with an actor maybe.

#8    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,519 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

What I was asking was what was the argument that the person who put up the video was trying to make. What agenda does he wish to promote?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#9    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

View Post747400, on 19 December 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

What I was asking was what was the argument that the person who put up the video was trying to make. What agenda does he wish to promote?
don't you see something wrong with the video?

#10    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,156 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Oh sure, the US government kills 20 1st-graders to promote a weapons ban.

That is about as dumb a scenario as it gets.

#11    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

There is lots of weird things about this case if you dig around.

The father of the shooter is supposedly part of the LIBOR case and was supposedly due to attend court as a witness.

Coincidentally James Holmes father is part of the LIBOR case.. and was due to attend court as a witness.

If the new one is true, this is deeper than just some gun law thing.

View Postpallidin, on 19 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

Oh sure, the US government kills 20 1st-graders to promote a weapons ban.

That is about as dumb a scenario as it gets.

They have killed more int he past for other agendas... lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#12    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

I think one could argue just smirkingly grinning then coming up to a microphone to talk about the death of your child is enough. Oops. Someone made a mistake.

Whats this Utah connection. Sure would like to see some harder evidence then a random post. Guess Im gonna go a digging

Edited by AsteroidX, 19 December 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#13    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Erm........

Yeah, something is going on.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Think about it .I initially thought no WAY could anyone sanction the deaths of little kids ,just to get gun laws under control ,but Obama,in four years,ahs more mass shootings under his belt,than any other president.
The white washing of the second gunman and van were odd.
This smelled to me from the beginning ,but it was so upsetting,so I went with it .

The fact none of the survivors have been seen on camera,as some are home now allegedly ,is very odd .

If it was all a red flag,and no one died .I totally believe Obama would do it .The town was paid off .
And some news team somewhere ,would speak to parents of the victims .No other parent,but this one,has given a statement .
All the funerals are filmed from a distance .

Here's an extended version .
No one,no one would smile for this ,at all,and seeing him before,yeah,it looks like acting to me now .

Miss me?

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 19 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

I think one could argue just smirkingly grinning then coming up to a microphone to talk about the death of your child is enough. Oops. Someone made a mistake.

Whats this Utah connection. Sure would like to see some harder evidence then a random post. Guess Im gonna go a digging
Would be interesting to see if the parkers have any history in Utah,at all .

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users