Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sandy Hook shooting, can someone explain this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
122 replies to this topic

#61    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostCorp, on 20 December 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

...that's the point I'm trying to make. That those who have died need to be respected and their families given time to mourn. Not get called liers and government pawns as they've been by some of our members.

So do you think that all this is a lie? Do you think that the media is inventing the murder of twenty children for ****s and giggles? Would you like to go up to the parents who are burying their babies at Christmas and tell them the pain they're feeling is fake so that the government can pass some minor gun reform? That's the issue here. That people are so paranoid of any kind of authorities that they automatically believe them to be evil in every way and yet blindly follow pieces of **** like Alex Jones, who was gleefully spinning tales of coverups before the bodies were even cold. That they need to feel some sort of superiority that they make baseless claims in order to appear smarter than everyone else. That they're claiming that people who are dealing with the worst scenario a parent could face are fake. That their children meant nothing and that their pain isn't real. That's what disgusts me about the claims being made in this thread. It might not have been your intent, but that's the road it quickly went down.

It's all well and good that you're not listening to the propaganda on tv, but just a fyi YouTube is far worst.

Here here. This thread is in bad bad taste and those speculating on "false flag" operations and "government cover ups" are some disgusting individuals.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#62    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

View Postpallidin, on 20 December 2012 - 02:11 AM, said:

Just so you know.

Conspiracy theorists are not really after the truth.
Rather, their goal is to promote their own agenda. Simple as that.
that's an interesting conspiracy theory you have there.

#63    Sleestak Lightning!

Sleestak Lightning!

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:18 AM

As someone who actually watched this live...he's not the father.

He is a friend of the family releasing a statement.

Sorry to disappoint.

Has your child completed his or her suspicious activity booklet? Don’t let this summer go to waste.
The enemy is preparing their children are you? Time to show them who’s boss.
Moloch demands fresh blood to maintain the appetite of his mechanical heart.
Will you sacrifice your first born like Abraham would his Isaac?

#64    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

There very well may be an agenda going  in this event. But as for what occured inside the school. I would not dispute the wiki version at all. That was chillingly detailed. But does not answer any questions about things surrounding that part of this tragedy.

Edited by AsteroidX, 20 December 2012 - 02:21 AM.

#65    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

As someone who actually watched this live...he's not the father.

He is a friend of the family releasing a statement.

Sorry to disappoint.

The CNN link specifically says THE FATHER OF...and shows a picture of his daughter. The other one The family of. So are you saying the news has got it wrong or is misleading  ?

#66    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

the clip in post#1 says "remarks by father" at the end.

#67    whitelight

whitelight

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

A jag killed mommy, stole her guns and played first person shooter in K land.  Until I get better information that's the story.

#68    Sleestak Lightning!

Sleestak Lightning!

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 December 2012 - 02:22 AM, said:

The CNN link specifically says THE FATHER OF...and shows a picture of his daughter. The other one The family of. So are you saying the news has got it wrong or is misleading  ?

I am saying that it clearly mentioned that it was a friend of the father when I watched the news originally. Not a single parent of one of the victims has made any public statements as far as I'm aware.

Has your child completed his or her suspicious activity booklet? Don’t let this summer go to waste.

#69    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:33 AM

It sounds like you got a different news report then we are posting here. Thats why we have threads like this I guess. There is so much that is not what it says it is.

can you say what station it was from ?

Edited by AsteroidX, 20 December 2012 - 02:34 AM.

#70    Sleestak Lightning!

Sleestak Lightning!

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 20 December 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

It sounds like you got a different news report then we are posting here. Thats why we have threads like this I guess. There is so much that is not what it says it is.

can you say what station it was from ?

I was watching CNN. I believe it was mentioned on the broadcast by one of the anchors.

#71    Chooky88

Chooky88

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

Can the mods delete this thread? It's inappropriate, offensive and sick to think there is a conspiracy in any form. I'm really disgusted.

#72    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:07 AM

are you being forced to read it ?  Its rather civil. I think me and sleestack were trying to figure out the facts about conflicting reports. Which is healthy. By deleting this thread you leave many more people wondering what is going on rather then trying to seperate fact from fiction.

#73    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

I was watching it live and the man was the father of the little girl. He described how he had been teaching her Portugese, and their last morning together.

I did notice he did laugh a bit right before he stepped up to the mic but I think he made a slight joke about the mic or messing up...probably nerves. A lot of people try to lighten the mood with themselves before making a speech or newscast, it is one way people try to calm themselves. My father-in-law was a great speaker and he often did this type of thing before big/important speeches.

As far as his demeanor, he just lost his daughter in a horrible tragedy, one I NEVER hope to experience as I am not strong enough. He was definitely under stress and ready to start crying and it was also very evident he just got done crying his eyes out. He wanted to make a statement and wanted to make it without breaking down, which he did almost lose it a few times, and which I am amazed he didn't.

Another point, I believe he is a doctor so he does have training/experience with dealing very difficult situations even concerning his own family. Many doctors can separate emotion from function when needed.

There is no conspiracy here.

Edited by ChewiesArmy, 20 December 2012 - 03:37 AM.

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#74    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,449 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:43 AM

View PostChooky88, on 20 December 2012 - 02:54 AM, said:

Can the mods delete this thread? It's inappropriate, offensive and sick to think there is a conspiracy in any form. I'm really disgusted.

Can the TV stop showing this same thing on every station?

No, but I can change the channel, or turn the TV off.

I actually have been avoiding this topic, and the other one for the same reason. Thing is, I know some people like to discuss this, as others do not. I am not going to judge, but I can choose to not participate.

I think the 9/11 CT topics are above disgusting, and there are more pages of those, then there are pages in the New York Phone Book.

Anyway, I did want to respond to that, and now I am gone for good......" poof "

Edited by Sakari, 20 December 2012 - 03:44 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#75    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

His attitude does seem a little bit odd, but to be honest I might act the same way in a situation like that. Not laugh out loud but I might be nervous going on TV and have a bit of a nervous laugh or something, for that split moment the death might be out of my mind.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users