Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

The Final Countdown 2012

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#121    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

geez ppl are so stupid these days. they do believe anything, accept any religion just to get out of everyday life

#122    Pnoize

Pnoize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

ok! for the doo doo heads that thought the world was going to end today, Dec 21st 2012, give it a rest. Now they are saying that it could happen at 12:00 midnight? last time I checked that would make it the 22nd of December. now some are saying it will happen some time near the future? i.e. 2060? what happens if it does not happen then? maybe 2090? didnt we all have to go through this not long ago? This is my prediction, I predict that whoever started this thing about the end of the world would be laughing at the gullible people that believed him or her and that i predict that the people who believed this hype are pretty much feeling stupid as i am typing this.

#123    Alexanderthefake

Alexanderthefake

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

People die everyday at any moment, but thwy dont live in fear. Fear no man (or hjs propaganda) but god himself. everyday is a gift, to fear of not getting more is not what we were made for. This world is half apocalypse half heaven already, if your a materialist, a part of a hierarchy,  worship beauty, or money, then then dont  worry, you know how to use fear  and  will be better off with your own here on earth as the innocent move ob to a place without you.

#124    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

Bet the guy who made that calender would be laughing his butt off if he could see what he caused.  He would probably be thinking, stupid idiots the calender only stopped today because I couldn't be bothered to do it anymore.

Posted Image

#125    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,463 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

View Postskookum, on 22 December 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

Bet the guy who made that calender would be laughing his butt off if he could see what he caused.  He would probably be thinking, stupid idiots the calender only stopped today because I couldn't be bothered to do it anymore.
I'm sure that's what they did. I mean, it was the end, supposedly, of a 5000, or 25000, or something, year cycle, wasn't it, so I expect they thought, having gone to all the trouble to work it out up to 2012, which would have been like hundreds of years in the future at the time they drew it up, I expect they decided that that was quite enough to be going on with, and someone else could do it by the time the next Cycle would begin.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#126    Urisk

Urisk

Smiling like a killer

• 1,503 posts

• born to lose
    live to win

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:56 AM

So I hear there's this ancient Summerian tablet from around 3,000 BCA with what looks like a date on it....

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#127    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,070 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

View PostUrisk, on 22 December 2012 - 10:56 AM, said:

So I hear there's this ancient Sumerian tablet from around 3,000 BCE with what looks like a date on it....

Never heard of that one before.

I only hope its is not from one of Sitchin's books.

#128    27vet

27vet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

• Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

Everyone has it wrong. What actually happened was that the Earth was destroyed and immediately replaced with an exact replica, so fast that nobody noticed.

#129    Urisk

Urisk

Smiling like a killer

• 1,503 posts

• born to lose
    live to win

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 December 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Never heard of that one before.

I only hope its is not from one of Sitchin's books.

I'm making it up. I figured might as well start another doomsday rumour, and no time like the present eh?

Posted Image

I have seen beyond the bounds of infinity and drawn down daemons from the stars

#130    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

today date is 0/0/1 after the end of the world, congratulations for the survivors

Posted Image

#131    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,463 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 22 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

today date is 0/0/1 after the end of the world, congratulations for the survivors
that's what I think they ought to do, we know that the Western calednar is based on an arbitrary, and inaccurate, date, I think they really ought to reset it to start from some convenient date. I think they could tidy it up as well so that the months are a bit more tidy, instead of having to try to remember if this month has 30 or 31 days or whatever. I think they ought to go back to the old ways and base the calednar on the seasons and the phases of the Mooon. I have suggested it to them, but I'm still waiting to hear back.
:unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#132    Shabd Mystic

Shabd Mystic

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

• "Religion is to mysticism what popularization is to science." ~ Henri Bergson

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

I hate to say it but the end of the world was a letdown. It turns out that heaven sucks. I was hoping for more than this. At least higher speed Internet.

#133    Finity

Finity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

The end of the world got canceled due to the recession, sorry

#134    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

View Postskookum, on 22 December 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

the guy who wrote it is already dead

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users