Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

Guns are part of the American identity

• Please log in to reply
348 replies to this topic

#61    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,751 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 21 December 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Most countries .......
see this is what you fail to understand, still, AMERICA IS NOT LIKE MOST COUNTRIES, SO any argument, "BUT HERE OR THERE, WE DO  IT .........) is no argument at all.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#62    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 21 December 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

LMAO!!!  Guns helped us establish this free country.  They aren't banned because, like alcohol and tobacco, they all helped build America.

You forgot Opium. Btw thanks for making sum. Yes thats why are you so violent. You are built on guns and blood. Add to that corrupted politicans and viola.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#63    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Those of you bashing us are missing some really important facts. Southern police and current and ex military have said that at most 10% would engage in a house to house confiscation as they realize the bloodbath that would occur. So they brings it out into the open. We saw what happened with the 99%ers. PooPoo'd under the rug. Well this time they hit a nerve with the 2nd Amendment and we have the right to defend ourselves or even offensively replace our tyrranical government. Who obviouly know of this conversation by now.

Or are we led by men that have turned such a blind ye to its people that it can hear nothing. circa Department of Homeland Security

#64    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostOverSword, on 21 December 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

You are wrong.  I have no idea where you're from but likely you have never gone out target shooting or hunting, the pupose for which a good 90% of handguns and rifles are purchased.

Okay, great!
Then why insist on taking them home instead of leaving them in locker at the shooting range? Which is a regulation applied in many countries.

#65    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

NO !!

#66    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:24 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 December 2012 - 04:18 PM, said:

see this is what you fail to understand, still, AMERICA IS NOT LIKE MOST COUNTRIES, SO any argument, "BUT HERE OR THERE, WE DO  IT .........) is no argument at all.
Are you comparing yourself with some barbaric third world country where the only way to defend yourself is to arm yourself to the teeth. I would like to think that the most powerful nation on earth had grown beyond using guns to settle arguments. This is why many in the world see Ame4rica as a danger rather than a friend.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#67    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 6,751 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 21 December 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

Are you comparing yourself with some barbaric third world country where the only way to defend yourself is to arm yourself to the teeth.
no my friend, i DO NOT compare USA to ANY country, you , and many others here do that.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#68    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,290 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

View Postthe L, on 21 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Please just dont pull a gun. Yup. You heard me.
You are not seeing whole picture.
You are just raised in culture where is normal to shoot at cans and bottles during saturday and sunday.
Maybe I should wrote violent culture.

LOL, now everyone who owns a gun is violent? Get a life bro, and stop making up lies about people you know nothing about.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#69    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

Those of you bashing us are missing some really important facts. Southern police and current and ex military have said that at most 10% would engage in a house to house confiscation as they realize the bloodbath that would occur. So they brings it out into the open. We saw what happened with the 99%ers. PooPoo'd under the rug. Well this time they hit a nerve with the 2nd Amendment and we have the right to defend ourselves or even offensively replace our tyrranical government. Who obviouly know of this conversation by now.

Or are we led by men that have turned such a blind ye to its people that it can hear nothing. circa Department of Homeland Security
So you have given up on politics and would rather settle matters through militias ?
Its time to grow up and exercise peaceful power rather than reaching for the gun at the slightest provocation.

America has not defended its freedom and it has not used its power to a bare arms responsibly - it has failed to live up to the high expectations of the founding fathers and now it is descending into a blood bath rather than addressing the real issues that afflict it.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#70    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

View Postaztek, on 21 December 2012 - 04:26 PM, said:

no my friend, i DO NOT compare USA to ANY country, you , and many others here do that.

America is no exception and it has no special privileges. Guns are in no way essential to conducting a civilized nation.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#71    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Tried that didnt work.

#72    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

LOL, now everyone who owns a gun is violent? Get a life bro, and stop making up lies about people you know nothing about.
it is not a matter that people who own guns are intrinsically violent - the fact is that they are simply more likely to end up killing or injuring someone. The sad reality is that in the majority of cases its either themselves or a close family member.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#73    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 21 December 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

No. But US history is history of violence. Thanks for you concerning I have very rich life.
Im a liar because I see things differently then you? Where is now freedom of speech and democracy? Suddenly conversation cools.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#74    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 21 December 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

Tried that didnt work.
No they didn't - America has always lived the frontier dream where liberty is assured with the gun on your hip. Its sick.

You only have to look at your Cinemas to see the stories you tell yourself about freedom and how to protect it.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#75    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

USA is rotting inside. You should ask yourself why?.

Im not sure but I think that in Canada you can buy guns same as in USA yet we dont see in Canada what we see in USA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users