Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Strange creature

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,980 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Reading the OP it reminded me of this thread.

http://www.unexplain...ydney park&st=0

Not exactly the same discription (i.e the ears) but it is a "sighting" of a green humanoid. Although most people, it seems (myself included) believe that the attached sighting was made up.

#17    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:47 AM

View PostOverdueleaf, on 06 January 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

In my readings after coming across and raising a few box turtles, i have found that it is possible to sex box turtles based on the color of their eyes

Thats all well and good, you can sex budgies on the colour of their "nose"(too lazy to find out right name), but thats budgies and turtles, not some biped that was spotted by a 6 year old 14 years ago by a lake.

Could the op tell us if there is any high schools nearby or water parks/fun fairs? Im sensing a scooby doo storyline.

As for the snakes, have you checked under other rocks? Have you checked the same rock at different days? It may be a perfect location for them to hibernate for the winter hence the congregation of them there on a yearly basis, or it could just be a snake pub.

Think its unfair for people to jump to the conclusion that its a female 2 legged dog person who may or may not be gender confused.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users