Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My recent experiences.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Wedgy

Wedgy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

I just stumbled upon this site today and i have loved every minute ive been on it. Also it seems like the perfect place to ask if anyone knows any information about these occurances.

About 1 month ago - I was sitting on the couch, me and my sister live in an apartment and she had long been asleep. It was late at night probably 3 or 4 am. I was just on the computer when i heard an odd noise ( similar to someone running there finger down something) I thought nothing of it, because we have people living above us and there often was weird noises. But then 15 minutes later i hear something move and look up . One of my jackets was laying on the corner of a chair. It slowly was dragged off of the chair and dropped to the ground. And then I looked over almost as if i was watching someone do this to my couch which had a big pile of clothes on it ( laundry day:P) and the clothes started tumbling down from the top of the pile. at this point i'd had enough and ran to my sister room, where i slept aswell lol.

2 days ago - i was at my moms house and when me and my friends go up there we usually just bunk in the rv trailer outside. Since i was with my friend we did so. we were sleeping in the bedroom on beds fairly close together  when i heard what sounded like to me someone opening the door. I looked up and saw a shadowy figure just looking over us, face and all. but it wasnt a distuingishable face almost like it was blurred. It looked so real to me i honestly thought it was an intruder and i sprang out of bed trying to tackle it. But there was nothing there, i went right hrough the air and fell on my friends bed. And im not sure if this has any significance but when we woke up a huge spider crawled out of the blankets i was sleeping in.

#2    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:29 AM

They are called shadow people

http://en.wikipedia....i/Shadow_people

I too had an encounter with them while i was driving in the middle of the night. It was a shadow man that cross the road. I stopped for a second, then i thought to my self i should continue on driving. I was thinking of getting out of the car to see a close up of what it was. But just aswell i didn't. I just pray to god those creatures stay away from me, and they have so far. Anyways Take care this holiday season, and have a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#3    Wedgy

Wedgy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

I was reading some other threads about the shadow people and it seemed it was that. Thanks though! and merry christmas

#4    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hmmm, interesting story. Have you considered perhaps putting up a camera to catch further evidence?

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#5    Redefining Success

Redefining Success

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Clothes and jackets can begin to start moving as the inner layers settle altering the centre of gravity.

As for the shadow, been drinking, drugs, stress at home / work?

I wouldnt jump to the conclusion thats is a spirit or shadow person just yet.

If what I type offends you, don't see it as an attack, but as my opinion.

#6    Overdueleaf

Overdueleaf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

I am with redefining success on the clothes.. i wouldnt be too worried about the clothes moving on their own as over the course of hours articles of clothes settle and fall on their own quite a bit....... though i am not sure what to say about seeing the shadow man as i know i have seen one myself. It is possible that you were still in a dream state upon waking and imagined seeing the shadow man...*shrugs*. As for the spider... i do not think there is any correlation to between seeing the spider and seeing the shadow man... i happen to think there was just a spider there.

Posted Image

Your memory IS foggy. It's the pancakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users