Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nintendo releases the 3 hardest Mario levels

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,778 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:52 PM

Mario titles have always been games anyone can pick up and play regardless of your gaming skill level. It’s only when you get deeper into such a game that the difficulty starts to spike, but even then, it’s never too hard. That changes with New Super Mario Bros. 2.
NSMB2 was already notable for being the first game Nintendo has offered with DLC made available in the form of new level packs. And it’s one of those DLC packs that sets the new bar for level difficulty. In fact, two level packs have just been released. The first is called Mystery Adventure Pack, the second is fittingly called Impossible Pack.

http://www.geek.com/...eated-20121222/

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

I don't believe for a second these are hard. Maybe by today's Nintendo standard. My mate is a hardcore Mario and Zelda player and he complains about every new Mario and Zelda being stupidly easy.

They really don't make games as hard as they used to.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,778 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

I think it's that we were so much younger back when we first played them. I played the old Marios a couple of years ago and they were piss easy. Very different to when I played them when I was younger.

If you watch the video though I don't think you can deny that these look a bit more hardcore. I can imagine a lot of Game Overs in the future.

#4    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

You're most likely right there then. I'll try it if my mate has it, don't own any Nintendo consoles now.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#5    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• 6,778 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Here's one I was reading about earlier. It's a hack, so I think you can play it on PC:

http://lparchive.org...zo-Mario-World/

It seems like it is even more difficult than any official Mario. Designed specifically to piss people off lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users