Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

When will we finally have a world government?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

http://io9.com/59698...orld-government

"Without a vision the people perish," says Hughes. "If we want to see democratic globalization we have to openly point towards it as the goal."

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

I wont be a part of it. Unified World sure. But one world government. Ill die fighting with my gun first.

#3    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 23 December 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

I wont be a part of it. Unified World sure. But one world government. Ill die fighting with my gun first.

Im against NWO order. Anything which have something with Orwells idea.
But last month something went trough my mind. How empires,states are recent human invention. That we live  atleast 200 000 years without borders.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#4    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

Indeed.

But last month something went trough my mind. How empires,states are recent human invention. That we live  atleast 200 000 years without borders.

But with this population some sense of border needs to be there.

Edited by AsteroidX, 23 December 2012 - 06:12 PM.

#5    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

View Postthe L, on 23 December 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

I wouldn't say so. I am sure early human clans had a consept like "our territory - your territory", including fights over those places.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 23 December 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#6    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 23 December 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

But with this population some sense of border needs to be there.

Im for borders. That was just thought. Borders brought progress. Also its like you destroy all different kind of wheat and leave just one. Then some disease came and eat that last one. Humanity is doomed. Different opinions make as rich as collective. Thats my stance on religion too. Its good that we have different opinions, religions, secular laws.

#7    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

What if Mexicans could have 2 homes. One in America and there home in Mexico. I mean it.

#8    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 23 December 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

I wouldn't say so. I am sure early human clans had a consept like "our territory - your territory", including fights over those places.

You cant knew that for sure. Its matter in what theory you believe.

Rousseau believed that our ancestors were noble. That they were peacefull. Judging on archaeological evidences we have only recent wars. 200 000 or 100 000 years of humanity and only recent with very big time gaps we have wars. He concluded that we get corrupted in the way. More civilazied we become more wars we made.  In sense its true. Hint: Mesopotamia.

Hobbes on otherhand refuted this view and his view is now more accepted among historians was that early humans were brutal war like. That we lived short and brutal. That there wasnt peacefull migration. Only invasions. Dominations. No sharing goods with newcommers in any sense. When you came in new populated area. Fight or run.

#9    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

Hey, Mexico is in America.  :P

#10    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Postthe L, on 23 December 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

You cant knew that for sure. Its matter in what theory you believe.

Rousseau believed that our ancestors were noble. That they were peacefull. Judging on archaeological evidences we have only recent wars. 200 000 or 100 000 years of humanity and only recent with very big time gaps we have wars. He concluded that we get corrupted in the way. More civilazied we become more wars we made.  In sense its true. Hint: Mesopotamia.

Hobbes on otherhand refuted this view and his view is now more accepted among historians was that early humans were brutal war like. That we lived short and brutal. That there wasnt peacefull migration. Only invasions. Dominations. No sharing goods with newcommers in any sense. When you came in new populated area. Fight or run.
I wouldn't even bring it down to two opposing concepts. They were not any difference from us these days: Some are nice, some are not. Some are extrovert, some introvert. Did clans work together for a shared goal? Certainly. Did they fight over other things? For sure.

#11    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hey, Mexico is in America.  :P

Im happy to hear that. Im in Oregon.

#12    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 23 December 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

I wouldn't even bring it down to two opposing concepts. They were not any difference from us these days: Some are nice, some are not. Some are extrovert, some introvert. Did clans work together for a shared goal? Certainly. Did they fight over other things? For sure.

Then you wrote a book about your third theory, published it and wait to see what science has to say on it.
I already know what would critics tell.

Edited by the L, 23 December 2012 - 06:32 PM.

#13    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

I am pretty sure there have been many books written on this after Rousseau and Hobbes. My 'theory' (it's just a wild guess without any real education in prehistoric times) can't be that new.

View PostAsteroidX, on 23 December 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

Im happy to hear that. Im in Oregon.
I meant America as a whole, North and South.

#14    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

I meant America as a whole, North and South.

Its not really set up right. It shouldnt be a good big hoopla of a deal.

Edited by AsteroidX, 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#15    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

Although I like to discuss historical matters, today I will keep my mouth shut because today I have been warned (twice) to stay ontopic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users