Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

China and India both know about UFO base

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

How funny I remember reading a Book I think it was called the Roswell interview. The being talked about having a bases in the Himalayan mountains.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

YEah ! ITs where the world powers are building those ARk`s ! LoL !

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    Wolfman 1993

Wolfman 1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

View PostHilander, on 24 December 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

I think a lot more is known about UFO's that we are being told about.
I would tend to agree with this. It seems like there's more going on than what we're being let in on.

#19    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

I wish people would stop accusing the governments of knowing more than they are telling us. It really does credit them with a level of integrity that far exceeds what they deserve. I doubt any government knows much more than we do.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#20    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostRobbo, on 30 December 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

I wish people would stop accusing the governments of knowing more than they are telling us. It really does credit them with a level of integrity that far exceeds what they deserve. I doubt any government knows much more than we do.
Funny how Governments are always dazzlingly incompetent at managing their economies, at international relations, at preventing terrorism etc, but the one thing that they do know how to do, and which they're stunningly effective at, is keeping the Truth about aliens from the people, isn't it. Particularly noteworthy how every government in the world can cooperate on the subject of keeping the truth about Aliens from the People, even if they can't cooperate on anything else.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#21    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View PostHilander, on 24 December 2012 - 02:26 AM, said:

I think a lot more is known about UFO's that we are being told about.

I know more is known than we are being told.  It's been going on for at least decades.

The government treats the people like mushrooms...... :innocent:

#22    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,740 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

The secret the governments are concealing may be just that:  There is a situation involving the presence of off-world intelligences, but the governments are unable to learn much or do much about it!  That admission would be so discrediting to them that they would never let it out, unless forced to by the imminent, overt, and undeniable  appearance of extraterrestrials.

#23    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

So basically gov. don't want to tell us stuff since they don't know much about it? Hmmm i would have to disagree with Robbo there... govn. know more than we do since you, me or anyone else for that matter doesn't have access to highly precise equipment which by my opinion picked up ( still is ) loads of anomalies in space, our solar system or as far as the current technological reach goes...

I bet that many of those are unexplained because we lack the knowledge for now to identify them ( but i think that if an anomaly shows signs of intelligence there the word anomaly fades away )... For example NASA,ESA, lots of amatuer sky watchers around the world picked up some of those but they didn't gave them any attention since why study something you can't even start to study or comprehend...Even if we find ET planet god knows what will stumble upon or how to even begin to understand such things... What i'm trying to say is that people with such equipment have most likely seen things that make no sense..

on topic of ET bases on earth oh come on, how more naive can you be.. there is no such thing.. if there would be we would seen signs long ago.

Cheers!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#24    .AKUMA.

.AKUMA.

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• The True Warrior Enters The Arena with all his powers
    At the Ready.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

Ofcourse the government knows more than their letting out! Under the blanket of national security alot of such information must be hidden. I firmly believe that most ufos are secret "black projects" no nation would want their superior tech leaking out, the goverments have to show the people something, But it doesnt have to be the truth!

Edited by .AKUMA., 31 December 2012 - 05:18 PM.

One World, One Order

The Greatest Accomplishment of the Devil, Was Convincing the world he doesn't Exist.

#25    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 31 December 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

So basically gov. don't want to tell us stuff since they don't know much about it? Hmmm i would have to disagree with Robbo there... govn. know more than we do since you, me or anyone else for that matter doesn't have access to highly precise equipment which by my opinion picked up ( still is ) loads of anomalies in space, our solar system or as far as the current technological reach goes...

Cheers!
The question is, if this was in fact the case, would Governments even then be in on all the facts? Goverments, as we know, come & go, particularly in this flawed system called "Democracy" where they'll be replaced in a few years by another lot. I dare say that the Intelligence services, of whatever country, except perhaps N. Korea, would not tell the Government about everything that they do or they're working on, since many of these things would work on long timescales and they couldn't risk it being interfered with or funding suddenly cut when a new bunch of Polticians come into office.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

Happy New YEar 747 400 :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 31 December 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

The question is, if this was in fact the case, would Governments even then be in on all the facts? Goverments, as we know, come & go, particularly in this flawed system called "Democracy" where they'll be replaced in a few years by another lot. I dare say that the Intelligence services, of whatever country, except perhaps N. Korea, would not tell the Government about everything that they do or they're working on, since many of these things would work on long timescales and they couldn't risk it being interfered with or funding suddenly cut when a new bunch of Polticians come into office.

I agree with you so its all up to military and intelligence services, but that is like hitting a brick wall.. You can't get info. out of those since they are most likely highly guarded and protected, still if they wanted ( goverments ) they probably could access those archives couldn't they?

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#28    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,394 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

good find.something is going on there

#29    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Governments change often - it would be counter-productive to fully inform every president/prime minister about the existence of ET life, which is why I doubt they (the government) knows much about it. However, should we have any intelligence whatsoever on the existence of ET life - it would stay firmly with the military.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#30    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,740 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostNuke_em, on 01 January 2013 - 03:32 PM, said:

I agree with you so its all up to military and intelligence services, but that is like hitting a brick wall.. You can't get info. out of those since they are most likely highly guarded and protected, still if they wanted ( goverments ) they probably could access those archives couldn't they?
  Both Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were interested in the subject of UFO's.  They tried to discover what was known about them by the government establishment, when they became President.  Neither appears to have succeeded. Mr. Carter, when asked about this, is said to have looked very sad. One suspects he might have been told something frustrating like: 'We know they're here, but  we can't do anything about it, or even admit any of this to the public'.

Edited by bison, 02 January 2013 - 02:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users