Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Similarly Between Ancient Carvings: Atlantis?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    skywizard

skywizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• Accept or Change

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

There is an uncannily similarly between these ancient carvings I found posted on another site. This could prove, especially to me, that our ancestors may have come from a common land source (Atlantis) and visited or had contact with other places ln the past.This doesn’t rule out alien visitation. I’ve posted part of the thread but you can see the entire thread at the source below.

Alien-gods and Atlantean warriors in Meso-American civilizations

According to Popol Vuh, a kind of "Mayan Bible", around 3.100 B.C. a very tall bearded Caucasian-like, long skull humanoid, arrived in Yucatan, in a "cosmic boat", accompanied by African-like giant warriors. This humanoid was knew as Quetzalcoatl, among the Aztecs and Toltecs and later as Kukulkan among the Mayans and Incas. The negro warriors were known as Tulas. According to the book "Unexpected Faces in Ancient America", by Alexander von Wuthenau, the Tulas aka Olmecs, were Nubian-Ku#es, but regarding that the word "Aztec" came from AZ-TLAN, referring to the sunk continent between America-Europe-Africa and the word "Tula" came from THU-LE, a land of the ancient Lemurian continent, most likely Kukulkan was originally from Atlantis and the Tulas were Lemurians.

Attached File  Photo 1.jpg   55.21K   92 downloads

The pictures above is an Aztec sculpture depicting Quetzalcoatl within the cockpit of his "cosmic boat" and handing a device identical to the one seen in many Sumerian and Babylonian steles, handled by the so called "Anunnaki".
Are we supposed to think this is a coincidence? Check out this other Babylonian stele:

Attached File  Photo 2.jpg   31.99K   109 downloads

Attached File  Photo 3.jpg   33.83K   77 downloads

Above, the Olmecs aka Tulas. These statues supposedly are depicting their real stature or not so far from it and below you see a very odd object positioned at waist height, as fixed in a holster.

Attached File  Photo 4.jpg   46.84K   58 downloads

According to Popol Vuh, Quetzalcoatl had provided powerful and unknown tools to Tulas that started a massive work of mining in the Andes, extracting tons of gold and other metals. This is sounding like the mining activity of the Babylonian deities, reported in the Sumerian Genesis Enuma Elish. Supposedly these mighty tools were used to cut the monster cornerstones that were used to build the stunning Aztec and Mayans urban centers.

I think it's worth checking out if you haven't already seen this. I hope this hasn't been posted.
When I've nailed down these images and videos a little better, I've got a real good one for you guys!

See the entire thread at: http://www.abovetops...hread560183/pg1

Peace
~skywizard

~~ Never stop looking for what's not there ~~
~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:14 AM

the biggest problem I see here is  that Lemuria was made up in the 19th century as an explanation for the similarity of species on different continents (thus from before we understood continental drift).

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#3    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

Oh. My. God.

BUCKETS!!!!! Carvings of buckets!!!!!!! This proves EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Oh, and our ancestors did all come from a common land source. It's called Africa.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#4    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 24 December 2012 - 06:15 AM, said:

Oh. My. God.

BUCKETS!!!!! Carvings of buckets!!!!!!! This proves EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

Oh, and our ancestors did all come from a common land source. It's called Africa.
Posted Image
Posted Image
NOT BUCKETS!

Edited by Hasina, 24 December 2012 - 06:31 AM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,862 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

I think the buckets are a sign that will herald THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

View Postskywizard, on 24 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

According to Popol Vuh, Quetzalcoatl had provided powerful and unknown tools to Tulas that started a massive work of mining in the Andes, extracting tons of gold and other metals.

Wait a minute..... Quetzalcoatl.... Andes??

This is the same thing as people always posting that Aztec Calendar when they discuss the Mayan Calendar.

#7    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 24 December 2012 - 06:27 AM, said:

I think the buckets are a sign that will herald THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

It's a handbag and some women carry a brick in it so they can whack men unconscious.

Damn Atlantians.

#8    RedSquirrel

RedSquirrel

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

• "I have no idea."
    Nex prius vestis!
    I am terminally curious.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

From the shape and highlight, I thought it was about the Green Lanterns. Honestly.

Posted Image   I support the majestic Pacific Northwest tree Octopus.

#9    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,960 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:52 AM

View Postskywizard, on 24 December 2012 - 05:46 AM, said:

similarity... could... may...

After that, you lost me in the sensical department.

Also, you shouldn't be promoting your thoughts and views from another forum, on this forum.

If you can't say it here, in whole, you shouldn't, IMO.

Edited by Likely Guy, 24 December 2012 - 07:20 AM.

#10    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,808 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 24 December 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

From the shape and highlight, I thought it was about the Green Lanterns. Honestly.
In hate filled days and rage fuelled nights,
with hearts filled up our souls take flight,
when all seems lost in the wat of light,
look to the tars for hope burns bright!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#11    skywizard

skywizard

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

• Accept or Change

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Hi All,
I think your missing my point totally here. (and I’m sure it’s mostly my fault). I know you can see I’m new and this is only about my second thread but still that’s no excuse.

Our Christmas is this A.M. I will explain the point I’m trying to get across this P.M.  :santa:      (just don’t beat me up too bad till then…  :cry: )

Happy Holidays
~skywizard

~~ Never stop looking for what's not there ~~
~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

#12    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,633 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

According to Popol Vuh, a kind of "Mayan Bible", around 3.100 B.C. a very tall bearded Caucasian-like, long skull humanoid, arrived in Yucatan, in a "cosmic boat", accompanied by African-like giant warriors. This humanoid was knew as Quetzalcoatl, among the Aztecs and Toltecs and later as Kukulkan among the Mayans and Incas. The negro warriors were known as Tulas. According to the book "Unexpected Faces in Ancient America", by Alexander von Wuthenau, the Tulas aka Olmecs, were Nubian-Ku#es, but regarding that the word "Aztec" came from AZ-TLAN, referring to the sunk continent between America-Europe-Africa and the word "Tula" came from THU-LE, a land of the ancient Lemurian continent, most likely Kukulkan was originally from Atlantis and the Tulas were Lemurians.

The above is rendered meaningless by the fact that there is no geological support for an island in the middle of the Atlantic to have existed within the timeframe of humans, nor of the destruction and submergence of same within human history that would have been the size of Atlantis. Also, Lemuria was a made up name to begin with to explain the existance of Lemurs on the Indian Subcontinent as well as Madagascar, before the concept of plate tectonics was known. And lastly, Aztlan was believed by the Aztecs to have been located in either northern Mexico or the southern United States. Neither of which are the middle of the Atlantic.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#13    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

Atlantis makes a fantastic movie. A beginning chapter for humans on Earth. You don't want to stare at a bunch of dinosaurs always yet alone a guy standing in front of a white screen or in Antarctica always.

Edited by kampz, 24 December 2012 - 07:42 PM.

#14    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,266 posts

• Question everything

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostRedSquirrel, on 24 December 2012 - 06:41 AM, said:

That one in the middle is totally Tomar-Re.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#15    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,778 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:53 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 24 December 2012 - 06:52 AM, said:

After that, you lost me in the sensical department.

Also, you shouldn't be promoting your thoughts and views from another forum, on this forum.

If you can't say it here, in whole, you shouldn't, IMO.

I considered this for a while myself and brought it to the attention of my Mod colleagues. The consensus is, skywizard is not promoting ATS but is only linking to a page there for the sake of further information. I am told ATS members have done the same with UM pages, so there's nothing inappropriate here, really.

However, that said, it's not something we'd want to make a habit of. So I hope you're reading this, skywizard.

On the lighter side, I also chuckled at the chronic astonishment over buckets. That diverse ancient cultures might have shared similar-looking icons is hardly something shocking, and it certainly doesn't suggest fanciful notions of alien visitors or a great, lost "mother culture."

I'd say the idea should kick the bucket.

Ha! See? Mods can have a sense of humor, too.

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users