Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

. . Are We Built To Think This Is Strange ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    CrazyLa

CrazyLa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:01 AM

Is it that information can't be bound by time&space & may go anywhere? &if so might questions&answers always cystallise smultaniously none the less at different times, history expand as does universe, & from the beginning all not b complete yet?

Are we information aswell? Does 2 have to b careful of ourselves create us consciousness, & is it that for fear of environment we too b environment? & if a person were to tell lies or believe 1, would they b allowing for holes in their reasoning, & in humanities, & like a boat with a hole in it would not be a boat.. might 1 or all of mankind just the same easily not be either?

What we understand 2 be history, is it constantly changing &being updated? May history grow behind us as does universe ahead, tho we not know as each environment we'r in we r according to?  If so then does natural selection happen backwards aswell as forwards, & even directly from end to beginning?

A THEORY ABOUT ALIENS:
..perhaps might neanderthals have made it all the way through to their own far off endtime once - maybe even had their own pyramids in a world humans weren't 2 b? & who they'd been if they were honest, might they with the whole spirit of the earth have left 2 spontaniously generate back renewed&improved, & remembered but at a cost forgetful back to the beginning yet a new environment again? Be it they who r the missing link we'v sought? ..& if there is such a thing, be we who'll be the next? Might in the past there occur(reoccur) what is fit information no matter when it has come from?

Now if we all were to see aliens, I wonder would it only happen the Once? ..if we sent children from the planet who afterall come back generations later.. would it not be their planet so much anymore &would it not recognise them? would they notice their beings having changed to rather suit their new environment? & might their hunch weather right or wrong be to kill us for a chance at being the next abiogenisis of mankind? Would it be either to do that, or handle possibly never belonging on earth again?    
Otherwise, another way we might once see aliens, be it that for a great massacre in the future we instead b already born tho with them inside us still , never to make the same mistake again?

(..draft to be rewritten.)

Edited by CrazyLa, 24 December 2012 - 08:41 AM.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,834 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

When my toilet flushes, it opens a wormhole through space and time.

#3    Fox Mccloud

Fox Mccloud

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

• Stealthy messenger of the gods,
    Cunning and wise, reliable friend,
    Guide my steps through this maze of deception
    And see this problem to its end.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:35 AM

http://www.maniacwor...now-dumber.html

"If the words "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." - Terence McKenna

#4    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,826 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

Almost certainly.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,115 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 24 December 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

Pretty sure my cat is a hole through space and time.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#6    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

And in the opposite direction to when it happens in the Northern Hemisphere.

#7    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,238 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

AHAhaahhahaha :D :D :D

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

..perhaps might neanderthals have made it all the way through to their own far off endtime once - maybe even had their own pyramids in a world humans weren't 2 b

Im sure they had pyramid moments. It had to have looked very different. but the ingenuity. I think the same of thecnoman

Now if we all were to see aliens, I wonder would it only happen the Once?

I certainly saw the the 3red light dark triangle slowly going overhead last. Then it went behind some trees flying.
So yeah Im sure theres convinced theres some truth behind this.

Edited by AsteroidX, 24 December 2012 - 01:32 PM.

#9    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostFox Mccloud, on 24 December 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

LMFAO

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,854 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Looks around for the little lever to start a Worm hole in here ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    CrazyLa

CrazyLa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:22 AM

..maybe this is why the time traveller didn't make it to you'r dinner party :), if he did u might'v died .

#12    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:49 PM

So the Neanderthals built the pyramids.
I always thought there was a quiet intelligence behind the mono-brows.
I'm only jesting because that's implying they are the Atlanteans.
I can't imagine this for a second.
They could have perished in a great flood for all we know.
But their last confirmed presence was at the southen tip of the Iberian peninsula.
It's not even possible according to this theory that they would be put in this position.
Especially if your implying they have the same types of weaponry.
There's no doubt they were muscled out by us and their last stand was in Spain.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#13    CrazyLa

CrazyLa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

..& no Brown, I did not say neanderthals built the pyramids, but that possibly they'd have gotten to live from beginning to end of worlds time without us, were remembered, & as information may not be conflicted by time & space resulted as another of earths five fingered - Humans. I wonder late neanderthals are the missing link between cavemen & early neanderthals, & did not leave a trace but for Us:)

#14    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostCrazyLa, on 27 December 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

..& no Brown, I did not say neanderthals built the pyramids, but that possibly they'd have gotten to live from beginning to end of worlds time without us, were remembered, & as information may not be conflicted by time & space resulted as another of earths five fingered - Humans. I wonder late neanderthals are the missing link between cavemen & early neanderthals, & did not leave a trace but for Us:)
I got ya!
Your saying in a nutshell what would have happened if the Neanderthals muscled us out instead.
Thus creating a new chronology in the process and speculating if they might have built pyramids.
And you just expanded on the theory on how the aliens would react to them
However if the Neanerthals were there at the same time as us when they built the pyramids they would be used as slave labour.
It's when you said Neanderthals and pyramids in the same sentence it instantly pricked my ears up.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#15    CrazyLa

CrazyLa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

:) not muscled out , but lived without us in a world information-as-yet wouldn't include us. not till another whole earth round anyway,  only to exist according to Prior-Earth information, which is it's past. .. I wonder did they come b4 us in more than 1 way, & that they at their endtime which Isn't now -are our missing links :). This is just a wonder, 1 I hope will make you smile & your ears prick up, & as 4 aliens, I was saying humans ourselves if sent out to space might b the only aliens we ever meet as they could have to b rid of us to re-exist in the next abiogenisis of earth as the next sapien who Also won't know who their missing link are, & might also build the pyramids lol, I don't know :). Maybe lol. ..& maybe for an endtime massacre, we now b who we'v been all along instead - & so the time traveller Steven invited to his dinner party didn't come & nor have we time travellers yet to accomplish such a voyage :). Love to know what u think some more about this , & the idea true information can't b bound by time & space & so forth :). Please? :) I wonder that without machines we may time travel back into the past even anywhere, &all the time - even civilisation at a time, & that we & environment are no less information, what can't be bound :).

Edited by CrazyLa, 27 December 2012 - 05:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users