Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stories of the Black Eye Children

judyrad

If any one has read David Weatherlys book you would know about the black eye children. I would love to talk to any people who have had there real own experience or those who have heard of them. What do you think they are? Demons, Alien Hybrids, Ghosts?

The greatest story I heard, was a man who got a knock on his front door. When he looked out he saw two little children. He opened the door and the children responded, they wanted in the house and asked for food. He refuse to let the children in due to there big black eyes. He slammed the door horrified and walked away. There came another knock at the door. He yelled for them to go away. 'knock' again. He peeked out of the window and the two children had disappeared Then he heard a knock at the back door and there standing on his back porch were the two little black eyed children. I assume that he did not let the children in the house. They say that when you see these children there is bad fortune that follows in there wake.

• Like 1

The greatest story I heard, was a man who got a knock on his front door. When he looked out he saw two little children. He opened the door and the children responded, they wanted in the house and asked for food. He refuse to let the children in due to there big black eyes. He slammed the door horrified and walked away. There came another knock at the door. He yelled for them to go away. 'knock' again. He peeked out of the window and the two children had disappeared Then he heard a knock at the back door and there standing on his back porch were the two little black eyed children. I assume that he did not let the children in the house. They say that when you see these children there is bad fortune that follows in there wake.

Where did you get this story from? You got me all interested now.

P.S Do you have any pics please of these kids with black eyes?

Edited by pitchp
  • Like 1

Sounds like David Ickes reptilians. Sabotage. Are there some kids who have them? I wouldn't think it couldn't be possible. Now they have contacts that are the color black.

Edited by kampz
  • Like 1

If any one has read David Weatherlys book you would know about the black eye children. I would love to talk to any people who have had there real own experience or those who have heard of them. What do you think they are? Demons, Alien Hybrids, Ghosts?

That is eerie, just the fact that they wont leave him alone is bad enough not to mention the black eyes. Spooky, I know there were atleast a couple of people on this thread that claim to have experianced these children.

• Like 1

Maybe you should watch the movie "The Sin Eater", aka "The Order" with Heath Ledger.

A couple of these black eyed kids show up throughout the movie, as demons.

• Like 3

Maybe you should watch the movie "The Sin Eater", aka "The Order" with Heath Ledger.

A couple of these black eyed kids show up throughout the movie, as demons.

Makes you wonder If that is what they are in essence basically demons, Iv read stories about them a little boy and girl approaching a woman that had been carrying food into her house, because she had just got back from the grocery store, anyways they came up to her and offered to help her carry the grocerys into the house. Them having all black pupils of course she told them she didnt need help and that they should just go on about there business. The whole thing was wierd because they always seem to want to come into the home of the person.

• Like 2

I'd let them in and make them icecream! Then I would ask them what they knew about Jesus.

• Like 4

There's plenty of photos of UFO's, Bigfoot, lake monsters, ghosts and such. Often very blurry but they exist at least. But I have never ever seen any photo of a black eyed kid. Only sketches. I really look forward to see the first photo of them although I'm aware it will be heavily debunked afterwards. But we always have to start somewhere.

• Like 1

Urban legend.. like alien abduction..

I don't know if it is an Urban legend because some of the depictions of the cases from around the world are all of the same. Same with the have claims of alien abductions and MIB. Yes I do believe with alien abductions they are more likely to be false but the one case I was very intrigued with was the Travis Walton case. You read about that and it makes you think either it's seriously real or that is the great elaborate hoax ever made.

Also one thing I want to know is how come David Weatherly is the only man that has written about the black eyed children? Yes it has been mentioned in books and other reading material but only now has it really come out. Ill have to ask him then let you guys know what he says. Also I will ask him were he got his sources.

• Like 2

Thanks Judyrad for that link to sceptreradio. It reminds me a bit of Coast-to-coast. Very interesting, now I have another site I can go to to learn stuff!

• Judy Rad

Hi David my name is Judy I met you at Paracon in Sac, I'm a big fan of your book, I have been getting a lot of questions about you on unexplained mysteries web site regarding your book and many people have asked if I can ask you were you found your information regarding the cases and if you yourself has ever had an experience with the black eyed children. I listened to you on Anthony's radio show and you were great! Let me know if I can give them a source were they can look up the information. I think your the very first person to ever really talk about it and people are so enthralled in it! I keep telling everyone to get your book!lol. Thanks so much and I hope you have a great holiday.
    Judy Raderchak
  • Today

• 371619_100003202684668_1480599528_q.jpg
    12:00pm
    David Weatherly

Hi Judy,
    Yes I remember you from the Sacramento event.
    Since you've read my book, you obviously know it's based on my research and investigation.
    I've been actively investigating for over 35 years so my cases have come from years of legwork and connections.
    I'm not sure what 'information' people are wanting to look up. Honestly, if they're really interested in the topic, I'd advise them to read my book. It contains a lot of cases and a biblography for other related books.
    I always advise people new in the field to get out and investigate as much as possible. Travel and strive to make connections in the field.
    As for the kids, no, I have not had any personal encounters with them.
    Glad you're enjoying my work, thanks for the comments.
    Best,
    David

• Like 2

I don't know if it is an Urban legend because some of the depictions of the cases from around the world are all of the same. Same with the have claims of alien abductions and MIB. Yes I do believe with alien abductions they are more likely to be false but the one case I was very intrigued with was the Travis Walton case. You read about that and it makes you think either it's seriously real or that is the great elaborate hoax ever made.

Also one thing I want to know is how come David Weatherly is the only man that has written about the black eyed children? Yes it has been mentioned in books and other reading material but only now has it really come out. Ill have to ask him then let you guys know what he says. Also I will ask him were he got his sources.

The funny thing about the Travis Walton case is that he was missing all of the days he was abducted not able to be found. Then everyone that was involved took lie detector tests and Passed. So that remains one of the cases in my mind that might actually be real.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

Well,Well ! Oh My ! thats was interesting ! Like thats actual proof !

The video that I posted gives some other theories about what this phenomena could be, atleast for those of us that dont just write it off as hokum

• Like 1

I heard one story of a lady and her son stop at a store and the lady went the store the son was in the car and got approached by a young boy asking can he come to the boy's house to play.The boy said yes and the strangeboy got in the mom returned and say his eyes and flipped out and told the boy to leave.They drove home and her son became ill and they took him to the doctor and they could not pinpoint what was wrong with him.this went back and forth for a while and he eventually got better but the mom and son nerver forgot the boy with the jetblack eyes.I personally think they are demonic in nature and the fact that the need permission to enter your car or house confirms it.This started off as one or two people having experiences and now it is in the hundreds.

• 1 month later...

I was born with black eyes. Got no choice. And I'm blind. No choice on that too. Plus Insane ESP. Can't turn it off if I wanted to. Been luckey though. At the age of three could hide my eyes. Now I'm 35 still blind but you wouldent tell it by looking at me. No Cain no dog never needed one. Just can tell where things are. You might think I got it made. No I'm alone been trying to find others like me. No luck so far. I try to be like every one else but I'm always pushed to the side. I don't blame them, and hating just hurts me.

If you got black eyes try to hide them. Save them for who really matters. Black eye kids half to fight agents fear and it really causes problems. Just keep your chin up. Not everyone can say no.

Signed Black eyes in hiding

In here at blackeyesinhidding@yahoo.com