Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

American meets Free Syrian Army

the-Unexpected-Soul

guys i'm sorry if this seem like spamming, this is my 3rd topic today, i kinda have a free time right now, and the forum seems empty, only 24 members logged in

i'm basically shifting my openion toward the Free Syrian Army, as many of you might know i was sceptical of them, and the legitimacy of the revolution

but i'm sure now that, fsa are a real freedom fighters (for now any way) who is trying to remove the regime, so sorry for being a stupid person, and i'm sorry for knight of shadows, for he was right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8whuNGO-0o

• Like 5

I don’t think you’re spamming.

Also, I wish KoS would post, so we know he’s still in one piece.

I hope you both are relatively safe and your nation’s ordeal is over soon.

• Like 3

I don’t think you’re spamming.

Also, I wish KoS would post, so we know he’s still in one piece.

I hope you both are relatively safe and your nation’s ordeal is over soon.

thanks a lot

thanks a lot

Thank you for posting and thank god for smart people who made Internet, so it doesn’t take 100 years anymore to find out about bombed civilians.

I guess the latest attacks are so ruthless because Assad is aware he won’t be able to stay in power so this is his way of saying goodbye to his own people.

I was hoping Russians would evacuate him by now, but for reasons we probably will never officially know it drags on, costing lives.

Thank you for posting and thank god for smart people who made Internet, so it doesn’t take 100 years anymore to find out about bombed civilians.

I guess the latest attacks are so ruthless because Assad is aware he won’t be able to stay in power so this is his way of saying goodbye to his own people.

I was hoping Russians would evacuate him by now, but for reasons we probably will never officially know it drags on, costing lives.

yep, he is only losing with time so he start acting crazy, i think Russians are afraid they might lose an ally/client, we buy lots of stuff from them

the tanks are numbered 5000, a huge number knowing america have 9000, i guess he didn't expect to lose

yep, he is only losing with time so he start acting crazy, i think Russians are afraid they might lose an ally/client, we buy lots of stuff from them

the tanks are numbered 5000, a huge number knowing america have 9000, i guess he didn't expect to lose

What, in your estimation is happening with Syrian army? what happens with all the tank and artillery troops? Also airforce, we see news of a single attack every so often, yet Syrian airforce has far more power than we see in small though tragic attacks on news. Are they still on Golan, doing nothing, perhaps their commanders waiting to see what side they will join?

It was like that with ex-Yugoslavia. Milosevic had control over huge military and was certain the number of tanks, MIGs and other guarantees him victory. Well, it was all destroyed or rots scattered and unmaintained for 20 years now.

In other words, soon you’ll have huge pile of scrap metal to sell. A tank without a crew is useless and I suspect less and less people are willing to sit in Assad’s tank.

Someone should mention to Russians that Syria would like to keep the old regime's equipment and repair it. Croatia, for example, still has few MIGs from the old times and regulary b****es and moans about too costly maintenance, but we have no oil. Which turned out to be a sort of blessing.

What, in your estimation is happening with Syrian army? what happens with all the tank and artillery troops? Also airforce, we see news of a single attack every so often, yet Syrian airforce has far more power than we see in small though tragic attacks on news. Are they still on Golan, doing nothing, perhaps their commanders waiting to see what side they will join?

there is defections of the regime army every day, many of them join the fsa, it's a matter of time i suppose, the fsa started with nothing, mostly civilians with no weapons, how ever they'v been advancing steadily, and are gaining weapons from the captured Military barrack, so the power is balancing, but still the regime has the air force which is a real problem, and even if the fsa captured planes, i don't know if they will be able to use them, plus there is the most complex anti aircraft system installed all over Syria (due to number of weapons over a relatively small area ) so it's a dangerous territory, (unless if the radars are shut down maybe) but i'm counting on the common sense of the people who will understand that it's worthless to fight for assad, hopefully this will speed things up

It was like that with ex-Yugoslavia. Milosevic had control over huge military and was certain the number of tanks, MIGs and other guarantees him victory. Well, it was all destroyed or rots scattered and unmaintained for 20 years now.

In other words, soon you’ll have huge pile of scrap metal to sell. A tank without a crew is useless and I suspect less and less people are willing to sit in Assad’s tank.

Someone should mention to Russians that Syria would like to keep the old regime's equipment and repair it. Croatia, for example, still has few MIGs from the old times and regulary b****es and moans about too costly maintenance, but we have no oil. Which turned out to be a sort of blessing.

the same thing happening here with military equipments exploding everywhere

I was just reading about more than 40,000 tons of diesel fuel Russians brought to Syria. For heating homes and producing electricity, they say, but something tells me most of that diesel was meant for Assad’s tanks.

So, in other words, he was also running out of fuel. That's good news.

If only there were no attempts to bring peace by prolonging the war, which is how you could define what Russia just did in Syria.

Not trying to patronise anyone but have any of you read any non western propoganda machine news? It's very obvious that most of the massacres are done and setup by the FSA. They've been caught lying and faking videos and on almost every occasion they setup the scene to look like civilians have been killed rather than terrorists. Take the "bakery" bombing for instance, mostly all wearing combat fatigues and people even laying down bread to make it look like a bakery rather than a terrorist meeting place ( which is what it was). Sure there are legitimate opponents to assads reign but they have been hijacked by militant terrorists at the request of western governments and supplied with heavy arms and AA weaponry. The thing that should anger us in the west the most is the fact that these terrorists are funded by our tax and are the same bunch killing our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. They were employed by us to hunt and murder gadaffi because he was trying to set up an alliance that traded oil for gold rather than dollars. It's admitted, yet they still care that little they continue to fund them. This is an insult to anyone who died on 9-11 and the subsequent false wars and only goes to show that the whole lot, including 9-11 was an elaborate hoax on the public and that we've been controlling the terrorists all along.

• Like 1

I was just reading about more than 40,000 tons of diesel fuel Russians brought to Syria. For heating homes and producing electricity, they say, but something tells me most of that diesel was meant for Assad’s tanks.

So, in other words, he was also running out of fuel. That's good news.

If only there were no attempts to bring peace by prolonging the war, which is how you could define what Russia just did in Syria.

i personally don't Blame Russia for vetoing 3 times against a foreign military intervention (and i might be awfully wrong), becouse the same amount (if not more) of people Killed/injured that took more than 2 years now, it could've happened within two weeks or so, beside a possible complete destruction of the army, that if the army didn't beat the nato or at least make Bashar seem like a hero even if he die... but i blame Russia for continuing to support Bashar even until now, after witnessing his deeds.

but at least now the syrians own the revelution, and have build the freedom notion by them selves and not enforced on them, but Russia surly should stop supporting a dictator.

• Like 2

Not trying to patronise anyone but have any of you read any non western propoganda machine news? It's very obvious that most of the massacres are done and setup by the FSA. They've been caught lying and faking videos and on almost every occasion they setup the scene to look like civilians have been killed rather than terrorists. Take the "bakery" bombing for instance, mostly all wearing combat fatigues and people even laying down bread to make it look like a bakery rather than a terrorist meeting place ( which is what it was). Sure there are legitimate opponents to assads reign but they have been hijacked by militant terrorists at the request of western governments and supplied with heavy arms and AA weaponry. The thing that should anger us in the west the most is the fact that these terrorists are funded by our tax and are the same bunch killing our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. They were employed by us to hunt and murder gadaffi because he was trying to set up an alliance that traded oil for gold rather than dollars. It's admitted, yet they still care that little they continue to fund them. This is an insult to anyone who died on 9-11 and the subsequent false wars and only goes to show that the whole lot, including 9-11 was an elaborate hoax on the public and that we've been controlling the terrorists all along.

Why are you at home still?

Don’t just sit there, reading Pravda, buy one way ticket to Syria and help Assad defend your ideals and avenge Gaddafi.

Or go troll Russian forums, asking why their tax money is literally spent on fuelling wars.

• Like 1

Obviously you still have your head buried in the sand my dear. Did you miss the news when try admitted al Qaida has hijacked the FSA or did you chose to selectively ignore so as not to taint your blissful ignorance? Wether you like it or not there are forces at work in this world that seek to influence global affairs for their own selfish gain. If you do not play ball with these powers and lick their boots that is the end of you. Just for the record I've never heard of Pravda. Could you just do one thing and look up Syrian danny at the very least and watch him faking videos, all sorts of western media outlets such as sky and BBC used him as the face of Syria and when he was found out faking videos not one channel told its viewers that it was a con.

• Like 1

Obviously you still have your head buried in the sand my dear. Did you miss the news when try admitted al Qaida has hijacked the FSA or did you chose to selectively ignore so as not to taint your blissful ignorance? Wether you like it or not there are forces at work in this world that seek to influence global affairs for their own selfish gain. If you do not play ball with these powers and lick their boots that is the end of you. Just for the record I've never heard of Pravda. Could you just do one thing and look up Syrian danny at the very least and watch him faking videos, all sorts of western media outlets such as sky and BBC used him as the face of Syria and when he was found out faking videos not one channel told its viewers that it was a con.

You shouldn’t comment politics if you have never heard of Pravda. Have you heard of Russia at least?

You also shouldn’t try to whitewash crimes of Assad’s regime, for at least three reasons: first, the actual truth always pops up, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, but it does pop up. Ugly and dismembered as it usually is. Dead people don't go away just because you are willing to pretend their death was faked.

Second, it’s immoral.

Third, that forces are at work, but you’re an idiot if you think Putin is against them.

It’s apparently too much for you to digest, but let me do my good deed of the day and try to slap you back to your senses: by siding against majority of Syrian people just because the West (in which you live, oh, thou hypocrite) is currently with them - you are not helping anyone but those forces you are trying to warn about.

It's not your fault that you can't understand much, it's the fault of that same West that people like you feel called to explain anything but why you go to WalMart dressed like unmedicated schizophrenics.

You shouldn’t comment politics if you have never heard of Pravda. Have you heard of Russia at least?

You also shouldn’t try to whitewash crimes of Assad’s regime, for at least three reasons: first, the actual truth always pops up, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, but it does pop up. Ugly and dismembered as it usually is. Dead people don't go away just because you are willing to pretend their death was faked.

Second, it’s immoral.

Third, that forces are at work, but you’re an idiot if you think Putin is against them.

It’s apparently too much for you to digest, but let me do my good deed of the day and try to slap you back to your senses: by siding against majority of Syrian people just because the West (in which you live, oh, thou hypocrite) is currently with them - you are not helping anyone but those forces you are trying to warn about.

It's not your fault that you can't understand much, it's the fault of that same West that people like you feel called to explain anything but why you go to WalMart dressed like unmedicated schizophrenics.

You know I don't know what to believe. I have no clue from my position. What I do know is either do you Helen. It's emotionally charged rants like the post above which keeps me on the fence from choosing a side in a conflict with too many conflicting reports to make any sort of logical judgement call. You just flew completely off the handle. Get a grip woman.

You know I don't know what to believe. I have no clue from my position. What I do know is either do you Helen. It's emotionally charged rants like the post above which keeps me on the fence from choosing a side in a conflict with too many conflicting reports to make any sort of logical judgement call. You just flew completely off the handle. Get a grip woman.

Why should I get a grip while some others are allowed to throw tantrums in form of bombs?

I’ll tell you why I react emotionally: back in 1990s, during “our” war, Serbs would, in front of international community, try to write off our reports and calls for help with similar “it’s faked”, “we are not bombing Dubrovnik, it’s the Croats burning tires”, “these were not wounded from Vukovar hospital, these were soldiers” and so on.

I do sympathize with people in the same position I once was in and I will show it.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

I don't deny Assad has commited atrocities as had saddam, very doubtful of gadaffi. I look at things critically rather than blinkered as you do. Yes people were killed by Assad but you have to look at our role in it and what is being done in your name. Are you happy that were funding al Qaida? Are you happy that the mainstream media lies to you to push a political agenda? Are you happy to see serious tyrants in African countries able to commit genocide without mention from our leaders yet jump on any infringement of human rights if it adds to the empire? Aren't you outraged that the same guys who commited 9-11 attacks and are the reason for these unwinable money spinning wars are now the good guys? Please I'm intersted in your views on this

• Like 1

I don't deny Assad has commited atrocities as had saddam, very doubtful of gadaffi.

Because Gaddafi and his crowd were so spectacularly lazy, irrational and incompetent they had to hire mercenary for everything, being unable to do anything themselves.

I look at things critically rather than blinkered as you do.

:lol:

Yes people were killed by Assad but you have to look at our role in it and what is being done in your name. Are you happy that were funding al Qaida?

Our role? I’m not an American. So it’s your role. My position is much more like Syrian than yours.

And why are your administrations turning blind eye on Saudi funding of al Qaida is something you could tell me. (Not that I don’t know, but since you’re so into revolutionary discoveries, here’s your chance.)

Are you happy that the mainstream media lies to you to push a political agenda? Are you happy to see serious tyrants in African countries able to commit genocide without mention from our leaders yet jump on any infringement of human rights if it adds to the empire? Aren't you outraged that the same guys who commited 9-11 attacks and are the reason for these unwinable money spinning wars are now the good guys? Please I'm intersted in your views on this

I’m extremely happy with my intelligence that allows me to tell obvious propaganda from something quite real, and also to reconstruct most probable reality between lines of propaganda. From all possible sides. While you are clinging to strictly-for-domestic-use isolationist set of "questions" with "answers" cast in stone, which is fine for your own domestic use, but this is the wrong thread. Heeeelloooo. Wrong thread.

The things I'm not happy with. I’m not happy with many things, your preaching combined with deep misunderstanding of matters about which you preach included.

But I’m in no way outraged with Syrians wanting Syria governed the way they want. It’s their country. I’m outraged with people who will disregard their suffering for their petty quasi-political goals.

In short, the al Qaida and the wars for oil and profit are probably the dirtiest chapter in the history of mankind, but that won’t be repaired in any way if you spit on the real dead victims by claiming their death was staged, faked or whatnot.

Learn to separate things, and face there’s no easy, one solution for the mess we’re in. Face the truth that there are no good guys. Note already that in your fear of bad al Qaida guys you are supporting “good” dictators and at the same time you dare ask me what I think of other dictators that are – what? not your type of a dictator?!

How do you tell good from bad dictator? By moustache? But Putin has no moustache, that's confusing.

Now I’m off to bed, which I still have, unlike many Syrians.

Hi the-Unexpected-Soul!

Im sorry about war in your country. I hope you and your family are well.

And sorry to say this but Im under impression that rebels are bad guys.

That they are payed and trained by CIA and France.

I just think that what happened in Libya was wrong so I would not just want to you that same scenario happened in Syria.

I have two questions.

Why rebels and officals dont sit on table and try to solve things?

Is it true that Iran army is active in Syria?

How do you tell good from bad dictator? By moustache? But Putin has no moustache, that's confusing.

I call it propaganda which you VERY much suck it. Sorry. I dont think you see whole picture. I see Russians as only reason (well not only but only one who openly talk about it) why we dont have "full spectrum dominance".

Also I notice that you mentioned oil wars and al Qaida then Putin and Russia so Im little confused. Is Putin and Russia guilty for oil wars? Because if so Im say that is bizzare view. So just want to clear our starting points before debate starts.

Why do you think Russia help Assad regime?

Why do you think that USA, UK and France are helping rebels?

Can you developed your view.

Im not expert on Sirya question but why would Russia act like nothing is happening when it does?

Why do you think that USA, UK and France can involve in one country policy and Russia, Iran cant? Isnt that double standards?

And most important how do you see this war started in the first place?

Edited by the L

Because Gaddafi and his crowd were so spectacularly lazy, irrational and incompetent they had to hire mercenary for everything, being unable to do anything themselves.

:lol:

Our role? I’m not an American. So it’s your role. My position is much more like Syrian than yours.

And why are your administrations turning blind eye on Saudi funding of al Qaida is something you could tell me. (Not that I don’t know, but since you’re so into revolutionary discoveries, here’s your chance.)

I’m extremely happy with my intelligence that allows me to tell obvious propaganda from something quite real, and also to reconstruct most probable reality between lines of propaganda. From all possible sides. While you are clinging to strictly-for-domestic-use isolationist set of "questions" with "answers" cast in stone, which is fine for your own domestic use, but this is the wrong thread. Heeeelloooo. Wrong thread.

The things I'm not happy with. I’m not happy with many things, your preaching combined with deep misunderstanding of matters about which you preach included.

But I’m in no way outraged with Syrians wanting Syria governed the way they want. It’s their country. I’m outraged with people who will disregard their suffering for their petty quasi-political goals.

In short, the al Qaida and the wars for oil and profit are probably the dirtiest chapter in the history of mankind, but that won’t be repaired in any way if you spit on the real dead victims by claiming their death was staged, faked or whatnot.

Learn to separate things, and face there’s no easy, one solution for the mess we’re in. Face the truth that there are no good guys. Note already that in your fear of bad al Qaida guys you are supporting “good” dictators and at the same time you dare ask me what I think of other dictators that are – what? not your type of a dictator?!

Now I’m off to bed, which I still have, unlike many Syrians.

You waffle on quite a lot without actually making any sense at all. I don't think there are good or bad dictators. It's quite black and white for me, you either have good or bad intentions. Simple. FSA have bad intentions, and i feel the consequence of al Qaida taking Syria is in my book far worse than if Assad continues, don't you?

Edited by captain pish
  • Like 1

You waffle on quite a lot without actually making any sense at all. I don't think there are good or bad dictators. It's quite black and white for me, you either have good or bad intentions. Simple. FSA have bad intentions, the consequence of al Qaida taking Syria is in my book far worse than if Assad continues don't you?

Hillary: We came. We saw. He die.

About death of al Qaida leader.(IF? with capital)

Then same person gave money to terrorist organization and help to trained them and make deal with them. Same organization which done 9/11.

:blink:

To answer on your question,

consequence of al Qaida taking Syria is in my book far worse than if Assad continues don't you?

Ofcourse it is.

In the end those people ruined twin towers. Made new Pearl Harbor. Imagine what would they done if they have state.

Wait a minute isnt reason why Nato is in Afghanistan and why USA is in Iraq because of connection of al Qaida and those regimes?

Im confused.

:blink:

Edited by the L

Does the US trying to do covert small arms gun deals with the Syrians suprise anyone ? I mean last week they were talking about Gas. Now its missing arms dealers. Being returned suddenly unharmed. Its a 2 way street in most places.