Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

American meets Free Syrian Army


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

    hi

  • Member
  • 8,109 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Portsmouth

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

Um Hamas is friends with Iran...believe it or not, thats why they have Iranian made rockets....


#62    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

View Postacidhead, on 27 December 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

True... based on demographical studies Russia's pop. is dying and China's will level off in the next 30 years.  Two interesting notes are Russia's citizen's are migrating to larger urban cities leaving it's vast territory virtually untouched while China's pop. is producing much more males per female than the natural world average due to its one child policy.  This could pose a conflict between Russia and China potentially.  I dunno.  Just stats.
Offtop I know, but simply to add to what you said in the interests of "completism". Population of Russian far east is nearly 7 million, many not ethnic Russian. Population of Chinese guest workers, mostly in Amur region, 5 million estimated, but fluctuates through year. So, seven million living above 1.3 billion. But the forty million in Siberia certainly make the odds even, or perhaps tip against China :)

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri, 27 December 2012 - 02:41 PM.


#63    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View Postthe L, on 26 December 2012 - 11:53 PM, said:

I mosty agree with you with small correction. US and German generals were not directing operations in Krajina. Can provide more info
Involvement of this US company which is comprised of ex US generals - Military Professional Recources Incorporated. About German involvement I cannot give any links or proof, so that should be discarded until proof that can be posted here can be found......

Likely you know about what is in this link, which for those interested is about court case in US by Serbs against the MPRI organisation
http://www.rts.rs/pa...гион/753784

I'm not taking sides here, simply showing that this is a complicated affair, as is Syria, and perhaps even more complicated than Yugoslavia.....


#64    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

    devil's aunt

  • Member
  • 21,746 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Croatia/Sucamore Beach

  • Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 28 December 2012 - 04:10 PM, said:

Involvement of this US company which is comprised of ex US generals - Military Professional Recources Incorporated. About German involvement I cannot give any links or proof, so that should be discarded until proof that can be posted here can be found......

Likely you know about what is in this link, which for those interested is about court case in US by Serbs against the MPRI organisation
http://www.rts.rs/pa...гион/753784

I'm not taking sides here, simply showing that this is a complicated affair, as is Syria, and perhaps even more complicated than Yugoslavia.....


Before that water for Serbian mill floods Syria, let me clear something up:  

Possible Western professional advice in planning Operation Storm is not an issue for (sane) Croats.
Croatia is NATO member now and any possible cooperation prior to our full membership is in no way discrediting or lessens efforts and success of our forces.  
So it’s not an issue, whether it’s complete fabrication or it actually took place.

Just like CIA couldn’t wreck ex-Yugoslavia if it was not ready to crumble down on its own, so they couldn’t make Syrians rebel for no good reason.
US works in mysterious ways sometimes, but nations are not manipulated that easily.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#65    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

    Buratinologist

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • Joined:22 Sep 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:страна дураков

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 28 December 2012 - 04:45 PM, said:

Before that water for Serbian mill floods Syria, let me clear something up:
There is probably only three posters here that will understand that, and it is not true.......  However, it will not happen. Read what now comes from Lavrov and Putin. All is calm and wanting to resolve situation by dialogue, not tanks. The landing ships on way from Baltic are hardly an invasion fleet, they are a rescue fleet, it is obvious.


#66    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

    devil's aunt

  • Member
  • 21,746 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Croatia/Sucamore Beach

  • Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

View PostAtentutankh-pasheri, on 28 December 2012 - 05:19 PM, said:

There is probably only three posters here that will understand that, and it is not true.......  However, it will not happen. Read what now comes from Lavrov and Putin. All is calm and wanting to resolve situation by dialogue, not tanks. The landing ships on way from Baltic are hardly an invasion fleet, they are a rescue fleet, it is obvious.

I was talking to you and I knew you will understand :D
Others can always ask for explanation of any of my weird wordings and I'm always glad to explain them, thus also making my own micro-culture more known to them, which can have only good side effects. Isn't it great when you literally have nothing to hide?

All is calm? Great news. Rescue all the way, godspeed.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users