Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Should I be worried ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Wikipedia</strong>
Image credit: Wikipedia
Rachel Alebev: Unless you are living under a rock you have heard about Nostradamas, the man who, 500 years ago, made an estimated 6,338 predictions/prophecies.  Followers claim he predicted everything from Hitler to 9/11, the death of Princess Diana, along with the assassination of just about every important person in history.

The problem with believing this Nostradrama nonsense is that all the “prophecies” require you interpret his metaphors and cryptic verses, add some numerology, and come up with a major event that fits the quatrain. Almost any circumstance can be made to fit Nostradamus’ ambiguous style.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

You posted
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
God didn’t say you can’t know the year"

Doesnt the part where he says "No one knows" and  "Only the Father" kind of eliminate anyone else period?

I dont think i would put an ounce of worry into any of this nonsense, the world will end when it ends and there is nothing any of us will do to stop it because it isnt predetermined by anyone.

#3    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

A bit dull

• 26,830 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

Oh he's not back now is he, now we've got all the Mayan nonsense out of the way? :rolleyes:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    pallidin

pallidin

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,753 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hey, I got an idea.

Why don't we strap time-bombs on these doomsday morons so that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy and will leave the rest of us alone. :passifier:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users