Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

US deploying troops to 35 African countries

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

No comment then :gun:

#32    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

View Postninjadude, on 27 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Like drones that people run from Utah?

Your reading comprehension is sadly lacking. I think no such thing. I do find both morally objectionable.
No, like giant speech jamming guns in space aimed at the Whitehouse and liberal breeding grounds everywhere. Now that I support.

Posted Image

#33    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,844 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

View Postninjadude, on 27 December 2012 - 09:25 PM, said:

The US is not the world police as much as the military industrial complex wants it to be.
I aggree with that, but does that mean we should be the world police?  I've considered us to be in that role since I was a kid in the 70's, and it annoyed me then.  Now as an adult, knowing just how much our so called leaders have screwed people in other countries all in the name of corporate profits I question our nations true motivation at filling the role of world police.

#34    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 34,287 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

View PostOverSword, on 28 December 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

I aggree with that, but does that mean we should be the world police?  I've considered us to be in that role since I was a kid in the 70's, and it annoyed me then.  Now as an adult, knowing just how much our so called leaders have screwed people in other countries all in the name of corporate profits I question our nations true motivation at filling the role of world police.

The true motivation is that America has only 3 successful industries left:Hollywood, gun manufacturing and the military suppliers.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#35    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Maybe we should take care of our own country first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users